Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Bobsledwheels said:
I lost 2lbs at last nights WI which was unexpected :)

Am now at 12 stone 7 and a half which I was over the moon with! Hopefully will be into the 11s By the end of the month.

:) well done :) you'll be there in no time ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Lost half a pound... In the right direction but so frustrating considering!! Grrr!! I'm here for another week ladies haha xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

End of next month lol... I don't expect to lose half a stone in a weekend haha

Ah still living off the joy of being in the 12's here. Was about 6 years since i last weighed this much :)

Hi....

Just nipping in, I hope no-one minds? I am currently 12st 7lbs and I will be having my first weigh-in tomorrow morning. I am following the plan myself at home, and started on Monday, but want to weigh on a Friday so this is really only been Mon-Fri this week...fingers crossed I can at least see 1lb gone.

I lost a couple of stone over two years on SW but have had two children and pnd since then so seem to have gained quite a lot of that back again :( My youngest is now 11mths and I feel READY to get this off for good, I am finished with the baby-making lol so it's time to be me again x

Good luck to everyone on here and it's been great reading through and seeing how well people have done xx

Bobsledwheels said:
End of next month lol... I don't expect to lose half a stone in a weekend haha

Ahh hahaha I did wonder... I thought go girl lol!!! :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya redmel :) also new here meself, my youngest is 11 months old too, 1 on the 11th june :) good luck with your weight loss journey!

Well I gained half a lb this week. Still a long way off the 11s but I am still well within the 12s. Hope you can all cope with me for another month or 2. The ones that aren't going on to the 11s already (well done) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww my little banshee will be 1 on the 23rd june... My last little baby growing up:-(

Looks like you have done well so far xx

Hi Rachel...were you expecting a gain? At least it is only a small one and I bet if you are 100% all week it will be off no oribkem x

Know that feeling! The next one up is 2 on the 17th june. Stupidly after trying so long for his big bro i think i sat and ate for 9 months, then straight away got pregnant with the lityle one whilst breastfeeding. Go figure!lol well baby makes 5 now, whilst i'd still have Another i doubt it now. So need to focus on making sure the kids areb't ashamed to be seen with
Me! Up to 4st so far and i have the worst self control. I go to group as i don't have the willpower to go it alone. Think u are very brave! Ee is pretty good though, although i'm on red atm to try and hurry up the weight loss

My first weigh in since starting this morning and I have lost 2lbs - not the fantastic first week weight loss I have seen on here with some, but still 2lbs!

Now 12st 11lbs and counting...........

Annya said:
My first weigh in since starting this morning and I have lost 2lbs - not the fantastic first week weight loss I have seen on here with some, but still 2lbs!

Now 12st 11lbs and counting...........

Well done Annya, it's 2lb less as you say, keep at it xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

3lb on for me this week - well did an evening weigh in, is star week and had hen weekend so only to be expected - still in the 12s though :)

however, had had to have my wedding dress taken in 4 inches this week too so thats positive :)

kerryathome said:
3lb on for me this week - well did an evening weigh in, is star week and had hen weekend so only to be expected - still in the 12s though :)

however, had had to have my wedding dress taken in 4 inches this week too so thats positive :)

I gained too this week, but I have noticed I am getting a waist back and my corsets need pulling in a lot more...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oooh, well I weighed in this morning (after only 4days) and I have lost 2lbs, so I am now 12st.5lbs. I will be weighing in on a Friday usually anyway, so I will be here with you guys for another couple of weeks at least xx

3lb off for me this week - after months faffing about I've finally got my Club 10 and Stone & Half Award on the same day!! Hopefully I'll have another good week this week and get into the 11s :D

AJB said:
3lb off for me this week - after months faffing about I've finally got my Club 10 and Stone & Half Award on the same day!! Hopefully I'll have another good week this week and get into the 11s :D

Hey well done, what a week :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back