Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done AJB x

good bye scattered and good luck, hope you won't darken the doors of 12 stones again ;)

Thanks ladies :D
Kerry I'm impressed with your 4inch loss for dress - is that down to the 30 Day Shred?

My first weigh in since starting this morning and I have lost 2lbs - not the fantastic first week weight loss I have seen on here with some, but still 2lbs!

Now 12st 11lbs and counting...........

Annya, you are in the same position as me! I started SW last week at 12st 3lb, and lost 2lb, but had secretly hoped for more. We'll stick at it!

Not to worry Charmel - I only lost 3lbs in my first week when everyone else had HUGE losses (think they'd scoffed more than me over Xmas!) but then I lost 5lb the following week :D

Weighed in this morning and 11st 13.75 lbs so JUST in there:D
Off into the next zone and good luck to you all x
Well done Scattered - we'll never officially meet on here. I'm hoping to join this unruly mob next week! lol. Hope we don't meet back here - get off the the 11's.

3lb off for me this week - after months faffing about I've finally got my Club 10 and Stone & Half Award on the same day!! Hopefully I'll have another good week this week and get into the 11s :D
3lb is pretty damn fine. Well done on that and both the other awards too.

3lb on for me this week - well did an evening weigh in, is star week and had hen weekend so only to be expected - still in the 12s though :)

however, had had to have my wedding dress taken in 4 inches this week too so thats positive :)
Ignore the gain - rejoice in the wedding dress. Have a fantastic wedding day! Not long to go . . .

I will indeed Pomette, can't wait for the day to be here, the dress, the hair, the makeup, the man!

thanks xx

I will indeed Pomette, can't wait for the day to be here, the dress, the hair, the makeup, the man!

thanks xx
I shall be thinking of you! My anniversary is 5th June so I will just remind myself 6 days later to wish you the best. However, you weren't even 5 when I got married!!!

*bounces in*

Hello, everyone! I lost 4lbs this week, taking me down to 12 stone 10 pounds :D :D :D

This is the lightest I've been for absolutely ages, and I'm so enjoying it. Though I hope I won't be here for tooooo long! :) Hoping to get down into the elevens by the middle of July - I have a mid-August holiday so I would love love love to be eleven and a half stone by then. *happy thoughts*

But one step at a time! Just going to enjoy my 12-stone-something victory for now :)

Hi all. I'm happy to say with a 7lb weight loss this week I've made it in the 12's. Here's to another good week.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Julslynne said:
Hi all. I'm happy to say with a 7lb weight loss this week I've made it in the 12's. Here's to another good week.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Omg, how on earth did you manage 7lb? What's the secret, mine is so sluggish over the last three weeks I have only done 2 1/2 :( am trying the water challenge and the super speed but haven't had the wow factor yet.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Fanastic loss Julslynne! I also want to know the secret x

Hey Trango and Redmel

Was really chuffed tks. I have upped my water intake also made sure I've been having plenty of super free foods. I've been eating lots of berries too which are super speed. I did stick to the plan. I was shocked myself as I'd been dieting prior to starting SW. Tks for your messages.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Well I managed to ruin yesterday with a biscuit binge x

Don't worry hun. One of my patients in work had a birthday and brought a massive birthday cake in. It was gorgeous. couldn't resist a slice with a cup of tea. Turned into two. I'm really going to have to watch my syns for the rest of the week :cry: :cry: xxxx

Since there's a bit of confessing going on I though I'd join in...

I've decided to take the whole weekend off plan. Having loads of wine, chocolate, pringles (!!!), meals out & hotel breakfast. I know I'm going to have a massive gain but it's just something I need to do for my own sanity. Having said that, if I put on enough to have to leave this thread I will be mortified!!

I'm going to need plenty of help to get back on plan on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back