Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

You can count on us Rach. We're all in the same boat. Sink or swim. We'll do it together. Xxxxx

Gah cake. Miss cake. Lol been trying shamelessly to get back on track so doing red only for now. Felt so ill for a few days but seem to have found my mojo today :) weigh in last monday was 13st 1/2lb and scales at home say 12st 10lbs today so hopefully a decent loss for a change this week. 12st 7 1/2lbs is my 4 1/2 st award and i reckon i'll be within a few lbs of that this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

I am planning a few red days in the week actually....I usually do Green or EE, so I will really need to have a good think about menus for each day otherwise I may go badly wrong.

Tinkerbellarella said:
Gah cake. Miss cake. Lol been trying shamelessly to get back on track so doing red only for now. Felt so ill for a few days but seem to have found my mojo today :) weigh in last monday was 13st 1/2lb and scales at home say 12st 10lbs today so hopefully a decent loss for a change this week. 12st 7 1/2lbs is my 4 1/2 st award and i reckon i'll be within a few lbs of that this week

Try the SW recipes for cake... There are some great ones in the deserts section of the Food Optimizing cookbook...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Try the SW recipes for cake... There are some great ones in the deserts section of the Food Optimizing cookbook...

Does that include red though? My sw cons made the most amazing scan bran cake (usually hate the stuff, amazed it's not avaliable in the diy bit of B&Q) had chocolate chips in and the whole cake was 10 syns.

Tinkerbellarella said:
Does that include red though? My sw cons made the most amazing scan bran cake (usually hate the stuff, amazed it's not avaliable in the diy bit of B&Q) had chocolate chips in and the whole cake was 10 syns.

I have just had a look in the book,and they are suitable for both red and green days... xx

oh cool. think i may have the dessert book somewhere. that is, if my 2 yr old has yet to distroy it. do need to try something as i really get bad sweet cravings.

Tinkerbellarella said:
oh cool. think i may have the dessert book somewhere. that is, if my 2 yr old has yet to distroy it. do need to try something as i really get bad sweet cravings.

I can give you the recipe if you want... Passion cake

3 medium eggs
6 tsp granulated sweetner
3 oz self raising flour
2 tsp ground mixed spice
6 oz grated carrot

Frosting:
4 oz quark
1 tbsp granulated sweetner
1 tsp vanilla essence

Preheat the oven to 180/ 350/ gas 4
Whisk together the eggs and sweetner until pale thick and frothy- the mix should be thick enough to hold a trail from the beater...

Sieve in the flour mixed spice, add the carrot and using a metal spoon gently fold the ingredients together using a figure of eight action...
Spoon into a lined tin and bake for 20 mins...
Make the Frosting beat together the three ingredients and chill in the fridge until required...
To serve spread the Frosting on the cool cake...
Kev makes it into one cake but you can make them into cupcakes too...

Is that passion cake free? What about the flour in it?xxxx

But, it has flour?

Soz, read the wrong page, 6 Syns per loaf cake or if you make into cupcakes 1.5 each...xx

Aaaahhh I'm so close!! 12 stone on the dot!! Although my weigh day is tomorrow I've weighed in today cus I'll be going Paris today!! :) anyway hoping to see the 11s when I get back!! Well done yo those who r there and good luck to all the rest!! Xxx

Brill thanks, is still very low then. Thank you for posting the recipe x

Have a lovely time in Paris naz x

omg passion cake is my very fav! thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!! i shall be making it in the next few days for sure. got weigh in tonight and i'm dead nervous. (first red week weigh in) i think i am in for a conservative 4 maybe 4 1/2lbs this week. my scales never quite match what sw scales say. but mine say i am 12st 10lbs this morning so fingers crossed. off to crealy today with all 5 kids, i shall have my baby boy in his wrap (baby carrier) so extra body magic for me. just need to remember the packs of ham to nibble on. have a fabby day ladies!

Tinkerbellarella said:
omg passion cake is my very fav! thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!! i shall be making it in the next few days for sure. got weigh in tonight and i'm dead nervous. (first red week weigh in) i think i am in for a conservative 4 maybe 4 1/2lbs this week. my scales never quite match what sw scales say. but mine say i am 12st 10lbs this morning so fingers crossed. off to crealy today with all 5 kids, i shall have my baby boy in his wrap (baby carrier) so extra body magic for me. just need to remember the packs of ham to nibble on. have a fabby day ladies!

Your welcome... Good luck with the wi... xx

:D Hello Ladies - Can I join you please! Been knocking on the door for the last 2 weeks. But finally managed it with a 2¼ lbs loss this week.

So I am under 13 stone (at last) and it also means I got my 3½ stone award!

Back