Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Cakey said:
Been to WI this morning and lost 1lb, i know a loss is a loss but I'm a bit gutted because I've been trying really hard this week :(

I'm now 12st2lb, fingers crossed by next week I'll be in the 11's!

Well done love... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I was 12 12.6 today. want to be out of the 12's asap!

Cakey said:
Been to WI this morning and lost 1lb, i know a loss is a loss but I'm a bit gutted because I've been trying really hard this week :(

I'm now 12st2lb, fingers crossed by next week I'll be in the 11's!

You will get it next week I'm sure, don't sabotage things through being disappointed, kick ass next week instead :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Gah struck down with a sickness bug. Well on a good note i just might make my 4 1/2 st award eh? Do not wanna move. Did mainly wanna say though that the scan bran curly wurly cake is a hit here. Only my daughter liked it and nabbed half the cake :-O and has been on the loo all morning so far......ooops!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tinkerbellarella said:
Gah struck down with a sickness bug. Well on a good note i just might make my 4 1/2 st award eh? Do not wanna move. Did mainly wanna say though that the scan bran curly wurly cake is a hit here. Only my daughter liked it and nabbed half the cake :-O and has been on the loo all morning so far......ooops!

Please send me the recipe... hope you get better soon...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i would like the curly wurly scan bran cake recipe too please :)

Righty then :)

Here u go, i used 3 tablesspoons of sweetner and hazelnut options as it was all i had

Attachments

• image-2143270143.jpg
    image-2143270143.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 53
I'm a nightmare for forgetting recipes so i generally photo them. Hope u can all see it okay?

yep can see it ok. Can also see scan bran cheese straws just below too can you do the same with that recipe please? thanks x

I don't have it on my phone :( but heard it makes cheese scan bran which sounds erm. Wrong!lol i can do pics of the other recipes on
Monday, that one was on the board at wi see

Poor you, hope you get better soon, how did you get on this Monday then, haven't caught up with you since then? I wi this morning and lost 1/2lb, however after eating all my yoo yoghurt which I thought were free, it's a good result lol x

Half off for me too. Can't complain, it really should have been a gain. Toni goes to ur group i think, she's one of my fb friends. Dunno if u know her?

Tinkerbellarella said:
Half off for me too. Can't complain, it really should have been a gain. Toni goes to ur group i think, she's one of my fb friends. Dunno if u know her?

Sure do she is doing really well too

Blondie - you are doing brilliantly!! Slowly but surely is the best way to keep it off forever!! I have no target date, no target really! Just keep going down, and hopefully when I'm at target I'll realise?

I have lost another 1.5 lbs this week. Very nearly at my 3 stone award. Can't believe that!

Everyone is doing so fantastically!xx

Well after the calorific anniversary meal managed 2.5 off making 11 pounds in four weeks. Am having hot choc fudge cake with cream every week.
Good luck with weigh ins everyone. X

Trango said:
Sure do she is doing really well too

I know :) i see her updates often on facebook.

2 more lbs and i actually hit 5st overall. 2 more after that is my sw 4 1/2st award!!!!!

Still not well. Poor tummy is not good. Note to self. Insides do not like kfc. Well i assume it's the kfc. Keep having bacon burps. Put me right off my food has that.

ladies - well done! There's serious weight being shifted around here. Keep it up!

I wonder what the thread totals are? As in which stone bracket has seen the most people thru it. Impossible to know now, but would be interesting for sure!

Tinkerbellarella you have done brilliantly!! So much weight in such a short time! Inspirational.xxx

Flark said:
Tinkerbellarella you have done brilliantly!! So much weight in such a short time! Inspirational.xxx

Eeep! Thankyou :) but it was so needed. 17st 9lbs was so overloading my whole self, could barely lift the kids, walk upstairs, every aspect of my life was restricted :(

I hit my overall 5st today of 12st 9lbs! Well happy!!!!!

Back