Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Squee for updated sig!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Eeep! Thankyou :) but it was so needed. 17st 9lbs was so overloading my whole self, could barely lift the kids, walk upstairs, every aspect of my life was restricted :(

I hit my overall 5st today of 12st 9lbs! Well happy!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Well done thats an amazing loss, you must feel like a different woman! did you keep a pair of your start weight trousers? if so you should prob go try them on today. If you do take a pic to let us see!

I know :) i see her updates often on facebook.

2 more lbs and i actually hit 5st overall. 2 more after that is my sw 4 1/2st award!!!!!

Still not well. Poor tummy is not good. Note to self. Insides do not like kfc. Well i assume it's the kfc. Keep having bacon burps. Put me right off my food has that.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*
Well done you, you are doing fab too :)

Well i haven't actually got my fat jeans anymore, a sainsburys 20 used to dig right in, i wear a 10 from there now i find their stuff is cut bigger than most places though. My breastfeeding vests are still massive, used to be skin tight but now are really baggy! Might do new pics after my next wi, i think sy has an old pic taken of me on my birthday days before i started sw that i can post as a before, still have the same top too!

A stone a month!? That is unreal! So so so impressed!xx

My Start Weight was 14st 4lbs (13.5lbs lost with WW) and now just hit 12st 13lb :) so hoping I can join in until I reach the 11's !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lozzie welcome! I'm sure you won't be her long you've done so well so far! I was the same weight as you wen I started too! I'm around 12.4 now been on this thread for years it seems lol (2months) good look on your journey! Xx

I've just started this week and am hoping that the scales won't take too long to say 11 not 12!

Hello to all fellow 12ers

Just to say that I am leaving you.... today I was 11st 13.5lb *smile*

See you in the next stone down!

Thanks for all your support .... together we can so do this

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Congratulations Judith!! Hopefully we will all be done there too soon!! (Including the new recruits!)xx

Half off for me this week. Happy with that as when I sneaky-peeked at the scales a few days ago (yes, I know I shouldn't, lol) it was showing a 1.5 pound gain. So now down to 12 stone 6.5. Not too far to go! Hoping that I can lose those 6.5 pounds for a party in early July - be lovely to wow my friends with my new svelter figure :D

Well done judith! :) gosh the 11's feel very far away! Thinking about resetting my target to 11st 7lbs now. Just so it's not so far away

( having a rubbish day. This darn hernia is getting me down, it's really far out today making me feel soooo fat :( 5 weeks cannot be over fast enough!)

naz said:
Hey lozzie welcome! I'm sure you won't be her long you've done so well so far! I was the same weight as you wen I started too! I'm around 12.4 now been on this thread for years it seems lol (2months) good look on your journey! Xx

Thanks! I've noticed my weight loss slowing too, 2st is an awwwwesome achievement nice to meet a fellow 14st starter, we are never gonna see that number again lol :)

Well done Judith - It'll be some time before I joinn you - only just got here !!!

Hi ladies, at the moment i am 12st 9 1/2lb. I rejoined last monday.
When i first joined i weighed in at 13st 5 1/2lb. The lowest weight i had was 11st 12 1/2lb. I started to struggle and yo yoed for a few moths between that and 12st 4lb so i decided i was going to have a break till my mind was in the right place to carry on because it was just stressing me out, and my last meeting was end of january.
Since then i have gained 5 1/2lb taking me back up to 12st 9 1/2lb i am 5ft 4" and all my weight has gone onto my tummy and i look atleast 12 months pregnant:cry: I am very much looking forward to getting into the 11's and my insentive for that is i know at this weight i have a pair of jeans in my wardrobe that i will be able to get back into:D and cant wait till they are actually loose on me:flirt2:

Leanne_127 said:
Last weigh in was 12st 2lb ... hoping those 2lbs will be gone for this weeks weigh in :)

Ooooooooh, good luck, got everything crossed for ya. Hopefully won't see you again (in the nicest way possible, of course :-D )

Leanne_127 said:
Last weigh in was 12st 2lb ... hoping those 2lbs will be gone for this weeks weigh in :)

Good Luck! Hope to be catching up soon :)

Back