Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Finding it really hard to get over the huge wall of 12st, but hopefully I will get over it this week!

Thanks guys, good luck ginlin! x

Leanne you are so close now!!
MCV don't worry those trousers will not only fit soon but be old news!xx

Ginlin- know that feeling! I hope this
Week i get my sw 4 1/2st award. Just 7lbs to my first target. Am thinking of working my butt off to try and make target by my op, recover then drop it to 11st. Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hi Ginlin - I struggled to get from 13 to 12 - we all hit the wall at some point. You'll do it this week though you are so close.

Another 1lb of for me at my slow and steady rate - now 12-11½.
11 is still looking a long way off for me!

Last edited:
Pommette ur right about the wall! I lost 4st then hit my wall and it's sooo slow loss wise now. I do need to really kick my own arse and pick up the exercise bit some more now.

Pommette ur right about the wall! I lost 4st then hit my wall and it's sooo slow loss wise now. I do need to really kick my own arse and pick up the exercise bit some more now.
Tinkerbellarella - you're problem may be that now your BMI is only a little above healthy, things may start to slow down. Try a week of superspeed stuff - I have ss soup & ss fruit every day for lunch when I need to give myself a kick!

Yeah i wondered that. As of today i think it's 25.99 so about 6lbs then i'm in the green bit on my bmi chart. To my ultimate target i have 22lbs to go which seems huge. But i know it's not really. But when the losses slow to between 1/2 and 1lb per week it can be disheartning. It's trying to remember that actually i've lost over 70lbs now, which is grand. But by the time i'm done i will have lost my best mate in weight! She's just under 7 stone!

Soooo i finally have some before and after pics up. Be gentle on me though!

Soooo i finally have some before and after pics up. Be gentle on me though!

Just had a nosey there! Although i failed to read the writing before looking at them so didnt know you were pregnant on the first ones till after the comment!!! But still your waist is teensy weensie now!

Lol yes i have to say it is. My actual waist is alot smaller than i realise, as it takes pictures for me to see it. The first pics i had to google though as i've been camera shy for years!

Ginlin- know that feeling! I hope this
Week i get my sw 4 1/2st award. Just 7lbs to my first target. Am thinking of working my butt off to try and make target by my op, recover then drop it to 11st. Hmmmm.

Thank you and good luck for this week and for the op xxx
Bloomin' heck! 5 stone loss since January, you seriously put me to shame x

Wow, tinkabellarella, those before and now photos are amazing. You're doing so well!

Just had my first bowl of super-speed soup, which I heroically made last night, lol. Tasted... lentily. :D Not bad - which is a good thing, since I have an epic amount of it left! Am determined to have a good loss at next weigh-in :)

Hi Ginlin - I struggled to get from 13 to 12 - we all hit the wall at some point. You'll do it this week though you are so close.

Another 1lb of for me at my slow and steady rate - now 12-11½.
11 is still looking a long way off for me!

Thank you, you are doing so well x

Eeep! I wouldn't say amazing, but i can see the difference now a bit. My bloke has noticed though which is cool. Can't wait to get wi over this week. Already hungry enough to eat a small child!lol

Tinkerbellarella you look absolutely stunning lovely!! You must feel so proud of yourself!xx

Back