Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

2lbs off for me this week! Making me 12st 11 ( still can't quite believe im in the 12s) and giving me my 1 stone shiny!! Whoop whoop! Xx

Soooo i finally have some before and after pics up. Be gentle on me though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*
Errrr - what am I doing wrong? Can't see any pics on your profile at all!

Ta icklekimmy

lost 2 and a half this week so now 12. 11lb long way to go yet but i will get there, well done to everyone else
and well done tinkerbellarella you look amazing

Tinkerbellarella I have to agree with everyone, you have done SO WELL :) congratulations on your success x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Eeep! Missed all this last night. 1 1/2 off for me so 12.9 now. 9lbs till my pre op target!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! :)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Eeep! Missed all this last night. 1 1/2 off for me so 12.9 now. 9lbs till my pre op target!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! :)

You are doing so well :) Had my first day of not being totally focussed yesterday so psychologically dreading wi now lol.

Trango- well i'm changing tactics today. Decided porridge and oatmeal for brekkie each day as it has more effect than nasty scan bran! I will lose 2lbs this week!!!! Especially as i've been lent zumba for the wii to try too :) bring on the fat fighting talk!!! (well caffiene induced fat fighting talk!) lol

Had last week off so I'm on the road to work off my 'holiday' intake ;) Roll on Thursday weigh in lol xxx

Three and a half pounds off for me this week, plus my one stone award and slimmer of the week!

But, even better than that, I am now 11st 10.5lbs!

ginlin said:
Three and a half pounds off for me this week, plus my one stone award and slimmer of the week!

But, even better than that, I am now 11st 10.5lbs!

Aww well done, really pleased for you x

Tinkerbellarella said:
Trango- well i'm changing tactics today. Decided porridge and oatmeal for brekkie each day as it has more effect than nasty scan bran! I will lose 2lbs this week!!!! Especially as i've been lent zumba for the wii to try too :) bring on the fat fighting talk!!! (well caffiene induced fat fighting talk!) lol

Very positive mindset! :)

Ginlin that is fantastic!!x

Back