Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Three and a half pounds off for me this week, plus my one stone award and slimmer of the week!

But, even better than that, I am now 11st 10.5lbs!
Well done and adios ginlin! Good luck in the 11's.

loosing 3 1/2lb this week takes me nicely to 12st 6lb.
My mini target for this week is 1/2lb because i have 2 meals out and a weekend away. My determination and motivation is high so i will be carefull and wont blow it completely, i think 1/2lb is realistic.

Well done
Ginlin!!!! Enjoy the 11's!!!!

Leanne won't be long till ur in the 11's hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hi everyone, can I join the 12's to 11's please? I am currently 12 st 8.5lbs and I'm going on holiday in exactly 8 weeks time. Would love love love to get down to 12 by then. I lost 4.5 lbs last week (my first week) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomoro's weigh in.

Hi all, i started 4 weeks ago weighing 12 stone 13 only 1lb lighter than my fiancee who is over a foot tallee than me. I have managed to loose 11lbs so i am now 12 stone 2. I am hoping to only be in this group a week but i am enjoying reading ur messages. My aim is to get to 10 1/2 stone by the September so the I can get a whole new wardrobe for work as a teacher.
Knowing my luck I will get down to my target then fall pregnant!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

Hiya blue bunny and lilprincessvic! Welcome :) hope your stay us short and sweet! :)

Tinkerbellarella have you really lost 5 stone since january?? You must feel and look amazing!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

lilprincessvic said:
Tinkerbellarella have you really lost 5 stone since january?? You must feel and look amazing!!!!

I have indeed! :) and i have the world's worst willpower too!lol

Yippee another 1lb off

Am so pleased, the scan bran cake I have been eating every day for the last two weeks has obviously paid off, as it's my totm, traditionally very slow, so am very impressed with 1lb off :cool: :D

I had my * week at weigh in this week and lost 1lbs also so its very good. Hopefully we shud av big losses this week x

Well that's a bit of a pleasant surprise, I am now 11st 13.5lbs! So I've squeaked into the 11s to 10s by the narrowest of margins.

I didn't expect to lose so much so quickly - it says a lot about the terrible food choices I had been making recently... and a lot about the SW formula that I haven't fallen off the wagon in the first 9 days of following it.

So cheers for the support and good luck to you all - hope to see you on the way down!

Well done Tinkerbellarella hope you enjoy the Zumba on Wii (I keep quietly eyeing it up in the shops so will be thinking of you), keep going Naz I know you will get there, fantastic news for you Ginlin!

Leanne, Trango, Lilprincessvic and MCV I am sure you will do really well with the support you get from everyone here, BlueBunny I am glad you did well in your first week, it does give you a bit of a motivation boost, doesn't it?

Many thanks :wavey:

Farewell and good luck

Well that's a bit of a pleasant surprise, I am now 11st 13.5lbs! So I've squeaked into the 11s to 10s by the narrowest of margins.

I didn't expect to lose so much so quickly - it says a lot about the terrible food choices I had been making recently... and a lot about the SW formula that I haven't fallen off the wagon in the first 9 days of following it.

So cheers for the support and good luck to you all - hope to see you on the way down!

Well done Tinkerbellarella hope you enjoy the Zumba on Wii (I keep quietly eyeing it up in the shops so will be thinking of you), keep going Naz I know you will get there, fantastic news for you Ginlin!

Leanne, Trango, Lilprincessvic and MCV I am sure you will do really well with the support you get from everyone here, BlueBunny I am glad you did well in your first week, it does give you a bit of a motivation boost, doesn't it?

Many thanks :wavey:

Aww thanks, that is such a lovely message, I have 41/2lb to go to join you, am chasing you every week lol. Seriously though well done you :D

Congratulations to all those joining us, and moving down through and a massive congratulations to Susieqt!! Hope to see you soon (by joining you of course!)xxx

Well done to everyone who's lost this week, I'm a bit disappointed as I've gained 1lb this week even though I know I've been a golden shiny girly!! I do think it's water retention however as my feet look like 2 balloons grrrrrrrr.

Down to 12stone 4pounds now :) not far to go!! Xx

have wi tom as was working tonight and have just blown it by having four coronas!!

Last edited:
Back