Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Have weigh in today as was working last night and really dont want to go now!!

Last edited:
Hey hey,
just a quick q as the slimming world website doesn't seem to have the info I'm after and I left my book at home. I know grapes are a superfree food BUT are they also speed? I'm hoping so on account of eating near enough a whole bunch this morning sat at my desk, lol.

Hey hey,
just a quick q as the slimming world website doesn't seem to have the info I'm after and I left my book at home. I know grapes are a superfree food BUT are they also speed? I'm hoping so on account of eating near enough a whole bunch this morning sat at my desk, lol.

Sorry they aren't speedy :(

Sorry they aren't speedy :(

Oh well, had an apple today anyway and got another one for my afternoon snack, lol.
I'm at a very desky job today with little to do (it's only a casual thing so don't have responsibilities of my own) and as it is a hostel there are lots of cakes a pastries so while everyone around me is grazing on this I have a bunch of grapes and 2 apples on my desk.
I know if it's free it's 'unlimited' but a bunch of grapes isn't over doing it is it?! Still, whatever happens, better than the cakes/pastries!! :D

Gah on a seafood diet today. I do not know what is wrong with me! Run out of my bread so had 2 slices of white bread with brekkie and a big bowl of pasta for lunch. God i feel all full of air now! Seriously hungry today. Or bored. Or both! Anyone else get like that?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Ive had a bad day at work so eating a bag of jellie babies!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

ME! That is my problem!

My consultant said once that grapes and bananas, although superfoods and unlimited, can slow weight loss. She didn't really have an explanation to why, but I had spent the last 3 weeks before that gorging on grapes an only having 1/2 lbs losses, so maybe there is something in it when it come to me? Just thought I would share.xx

Tis driving me insane today. Think i should invest in some gum or something to keep my jaw busy. I think it probably is more boredom today as i've been in waiting for my new dyson to turn up. Can't do alot else till it gets here. So yeah i'm going with boredom as my explanation today. I'm stocking up on gum tomorrow. I seriously do have to lose 2lbs this week and haven't yet :(

May join you on the gum front, I'm blaming my munchies on nerves. Job interviews and the like. Hmm tricky keeping to the rules when all you want to do is munch!x

Ladies I've done it - you're finally getting rid if me LOL :) Lost 1.5lb tonight at weigh in which makes me 11st 12.5lb ... See you all very soon & keep up the good work xxx :D

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee that is fantastic news! Well done you, hopefully be joining you in the next month or so?!xx

Flark said:
Blondee that is fantastic news! Well done you, hopefully be joining you in the next month or so?!xx

Thanks hun - well I'll be waiting for your good news when you make it into the next bracket with me :) Good luck xxx

Ladies I've done it - you're finally getting rid if me LOL :) Lost 1.5lb tonight at weigh in which makes me 11st 12.5lb ... See you all very soon & keep up the good work xxx :D

Well done, hopefully see you there in a fortnight!

:party0011:

:banana dancer:

:bestwishes:

Ooh well done blondie!!!!!

Back