Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hiya diamondgirl! Welcome!

My wi is gonna sucks eggs this week. Just had a wetherspoons breakfast and our 2 youngest boys have a bbq birthday party on sunday complete with cake.

If the scales don't say 'one at a time pls!' it will be amazing! But it's like i said to my bro, 5 stone gone this year, i must be allowed to celebrate my son's turning 1 and 2. And i am having cake too seeing as it's costing £30!!!! Eeek!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

You have loads to celebrate :)

My wi is gonna sucks eggs this week. Just had a wetherspoons breakfast and our 2 youngest boys have a bbq birthday party on sunday complete with cake.

If the scales don't say 'one at a time pls!' it will be amazing! But it's like i said to my bro, 5 stone gone this year, i must be allowed to celebrate my son's turning 1 and 2. And i am having cake too seeing as it's costing £30!!!! Eeek!!!!

I mean, 5 stone gone, two little boys birthdays, everyone is allowed to celebrate, so go for it :)

You definitely deserve to celebrate! Beside, look at the silver lining - both your boys being so close together means that you only have to celebrate once so why not just go for it!! :)

I definitely think that to keep motivated on this diet that you need to be able to take a day or two off to celebrate life when you need to - enjoy your party Tinkerbellerella!!

Well, works out to 3 days off! Last weekend was oakley's birthday, today is Taliesin's birthday. The party is sunday. A biiiiiit too close to weigh in which is monday but i have a plan there.

Well, works out to 3 days off! Last weekend was oakley's birthday, today is Taliesin's birthday. The party is sunday. A biiiiiit too close to weigh in which is monday but i have a plan there.

What's the plan

It is a life time change that you have made, and you have don't brilliantly, a day like that is going to change nothing! Enjoy.xx

Trango- the plan is simple. Free food tomorrow, no syns and lots of wii fit. And remembering to take my meds. Then i should have 20 syns to play with on sunday, red day for bbq, so i can have 2 burgers in wholemeal rolls, heaps of salad and lots of bbq'd free meat. Food free monday to weigh in. Should see me hopefully sts or if lucky lose a little :)

All ready for party tonight, just had slimming world burger to minimise buffet nibbles and planning to drink vodka and slimline tonic for less syns (although I havent tried this before so hope I like it) other than that had my hair cut and curled, make up done by beautician at hairdressers (complimentary with the cut and curl) and got me false nails all glued in place just gotta get into dress I haven't been able to fit in for 2 years (thanks sw/mins) and then it's party time - woohoo!!!!! :)

Oooh enjoy!

Tinkerbellarella said:
Trango- the plan is simple. Free food tomorrow, no syns and lots of wii fit. And remembering to take my meds. Then i should have 20 syns to play with on sunday, red day for bbq, so i can have 2 burgers in wholemeal rolls, heaps of salad and lots of bbq'd free meat. Food free monday to weigh in. Should see me hopefully sts or if lucky lose a little :)

Go for it girl ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

dreamslim said:
All ready for party tonight, just had slimming world burger to minimise buffet nibbles and planning to drink vodka and slimline tonic for less syns (although I havent tried this before so hope I like it) other than that had my hair cut and curled, make up done by beautician at hairdressers (complimentary with the cut and curl) and got me false nails all glued in place just gotta get into dress I haven't been able to fit in for 2 years (thanks sw/mins) and then it's party time - woohoo!!!!! :)

Have a fab time tonight, we had a great time last night at a cousins wedding, danced the night away lol. My feet are still sore to prove it ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good Morning everyone

Room for 1 more?
I have just weighed in and lost 1.5lbs so I have snuck into the 12st bracket by the skin of my teeth :happy036: Im now at 12st13.5 -down from 23st4lbs :bliss:
I can't ever remember being this light -heck knows what I will be like when I get into the next stone bracket :banana dancer:
Anyway -I will stop rattling.... have a lovely weekend everyone and keep up the great work :clap:

CAPRICORN said:
Good Morning everyone

Room for 1 more?
I have just weighed in and lost 1.5lbs so I have snuck into the 12st bracket by the skin of my teeth :happy036: Im now at 12st13.5 -down from 23st4lbs :bliss:
I can't ever remember being this light -heck knows what I will be like when I get into the next stone bracket :banana dancer:
Anyway -I will stop rattling.... have a lovely weekend everyone and keep up the great work :clap:

Wow!! Well done! That's fantastic! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow capricorn! that's an immense loss! go you!!!!!

Hi Capricorn

Wow, I remember when you came into 13-12 and I was just leaving.... I've barely moved since so it's nice to see you here. I'm sure it will be a fleeting visit as you are doing so well:)
Took some advice from your diary and ordered the jillian michaels books to read. Going to try and use a few of her tips this week as I've STS last 2 weeks.

Capricorn that is a phenomenal weight loss! Well done for making it down into our humble weigh bracket!xx

Ok, last night didn't quite go according to plan but I resisted the buffet including the gorgeous looking chocolate fountain!! I drunk mostly vodka and slimline tonic but someone snuck in a bottle of vodka so I had one vodka and orange juice (would have been weird to have ordered slimline tonic on it's own), 2 champagnes on arrival and a cosmo cocktail so all in all had about 25 syns from the vodka and no idea from the other drinks. Lol. Still, pretty positive since I once worked out that I had 142 sins on one night out before. Haha.

I slipped up last night too. Had sambuca and sourz :-( was hoping for 3 off this week too :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

Back