Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

lilprincessvic said:
I slipped up last night too. Had sambuca and sourz :-( was hoping for 3 off this week too :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

We can bite the bullet together, lol, when is your wi?

Tomoro lol. Dun 2 houra of zumba today n only gunna eat super speed soup tomoro lol. Whens yours x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

lilprincessvic said:
Tomoro lol. Dun 2 houra of zumba today n only gunna eat super speed soup tomoro lol. Whens yours x

Tomorrow as well, haha. Ooooohhh, hadn't thought of superfree soup, may have to try that, also considering going for a run but I'm starving and craving greasy food - may attempt the syn free kfc or, failing that, a sf chip butty. Lol.

Lol ive just done an hour of zumba toning n gunna walk to work in morning, hopely that will help. I only need 3 for my stone n 2 to get down into the 11s!!!!!

Good luck both of you. I'm sure your hard work will work for you! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.x

CAPRICORN said:
Good Morning everyone

Room for 1 more?
I have just weighed in and lost 1.5lbs so I have snuck into the 12st bracket by the skin of my teeth :happy036: Im now at 12st13.5 -down from 23st4lbs :bliss:
I can't ever remember being this light -heck knows what I will be like when I get into the next stone bracket :banana dancer:
Anyway -I will stop rattling.... have a lovely weekend everyone and keep up the great work :clap:

Almost half of the original of you gone, that is totally amazing, well done you x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone who weighs in today, Tinkerbellarella, how did the party go yesterday and was the cake nice and synful?

Hehe well the bbq was fab! I forgot my sins though *ooops* but i had, 2 wholemeal rolls with lean steak cooked on the bbq ( i was the only one who got those as the fat bird!lol) crammed with salad, 1 piece of this cake, and um 2 bottles of pear cider.... I did well considering i cooked about 30 sausages, 15 burgers, 30 odd chicken wings, ribs, sweetcorn etc. My home weigh this morning puts me at 12.9 which would be a sts if the same for weigh in tonight. Gonna get grilled though as i said i'd lose 2lbs this week.

Anyone got the iphone app 'couch to 5k'? Downloaded it the other day, looks like a great way to get into running :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Attachments

• image-1649264593.jpg
    image-1649264593.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 39
Lol the plan is to do it, since i spent £100 on some reebok traintone trainers my other half would be ever so slightly miffed if i didn't use them :)

I have the cadio trainer app and use it religiously. Thats helping x

Tinkerbellarella said:
Anyone got the iphone app 'couch to 5k'? Downloaded it the other day, looks like a great way to get into running :)

I've completed it! Def works!!!! (Ha ha sus_murf) I could run for 40 minutes no prob by the end. Not been out for a while as had issues with horses getting injured (long story) but absolutely loved it! Well, not actually the running but the feeling after each one was amazing! Have a look at the c25k challenge on here for some support!

Actually shouldn't really be here cavorting with u lot as I'm currently waiting patiently in the 11s to 10s for u all to join me!!! X

Ah cool and *green eyes* lol i can't run for toffee atm, manage about 5 mins of jogging a few mins walking, some more jogging. Am hopeless really so need a toe up me bum :)

Well, have just treated myself to wii zumba, lol :D I like the music, and I only had chance to practice for a short while before my daughter wanted a go, so gonna do 20 minutes now, while tea is in the oven :)

Trango said:
Well, have just treated myself to wii zumba, lol :D I like the music, and I only had chance to practice for a short while before my daughter wanted a go, so gonna do 20 minutes now, while tea is in the oven :)

I do zumba for kinect every day. Its amazing. If you can buy zumba toning dvd as that is fab for ur abs x

1/2 off. Gah. *huff*

lilprincessvic said:
I do zumba for kinect every day. Its amazing. If you can buy zumba toning dvd as that is fab for ur abs x

You mean I have some lol, I might look out for it next month :)

Tinkerbellarella said:
1/2 off. Gah. *huff*

Hey well done you, better than sts :) :d

i lost 3lbs this week mega chuffed im well into the 12's now im definitely saying bye bye to the 13's now and that feels amazing.

Back