Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done sezabel!

I'm on a miffy today. My cons had a bit of a 'well if u had chosen ur syns more wisely' guff at me ( well sorry for celebrating my kids birthday!) about having a piece of cake and a bottle of pear cider :-/ never used flexi syns or gone out so 'excuse me' this is why i was short and sweet last night. For the first time i came away from wi feeling really bad! :( so i'm gonna put in a mega effort this week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tinkerbellarella said:
Well done sezabel!

I'm on a miffy today. My cons had a bit of a 'well if u had chosen ur syns more wisely' guff at me ( well sorry for celebrating my kids birthday!) about having a piece of cake and a bottle of pear cider :-/ never used flexi syns or gone out so 'excuse me' this is why i was short and sweet last night. For the first time i came away from wi feeling really bad! :( so i'm gonna put in a mega effort this week.

Wow, your C said all that and you LOST?! Did you tell her you were unhappy with the loss? I told my C last week I was expecting a sts or a gain but would limit it and I put on 1/2 so she was fine with that. Easy enough to lose and get back on track I think, gonna sign up for 12 months membership at the gym tonight, weirdly, am quite excited about it. Haha. Need to get my backside in gear.
Xx

I wasn't unhappy, i expected a gain or sts. But i set my weekly target at 2lbs and failed. I have about 15 slimmer of the week certificates, as i was doing well every week but the last few weeks losses have slowed :( so i start the couch to 5k thing tonight. I'm writing down everything i eat and drink so i can show her i do stick to the plan. Just huffed over last night.

Yeah, understandably. Even if you couldn't think of a reason why you didn't lose your 2 she shouldn't have been like that about it, they're suppose to be supportive and positive!!!

Hmmm yes that's what i thought.. But it has just made me think 'i'll show you!' so i dunno, maybe it's a good thing? Don't feel like it though :-/

Hi guys still around 12.3 this week :(

naz said:
Hi guys still around 12.3 this week :(

Hey don't knock it! It's a step closer to the 11's! ;)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Hmmm yes that's what i thought.. But it has just made me think 'i'll show you!' so i dunno, maybe it's a good thing? Don't feel like it though :-/

Hmmm, maybe but it's not right if it makes you feel rubbish is it?! Oh well, forget yesterday we're back on it this week with bells on. Lol.

Tinkerbellarella said:

That's the spirit, kick ass girl :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oops - 1/2 lb on. Parties, visits to mum, the odd glass of wine too many and only myself to blame. First gain this year though so I am actually quite happy with that.

Just back from a few days back to the UK so catching up.

Capricorn - welcome here and what a fantastic loss so far. Go Girl, Go!

Tinkerbellarella - a loss is a loss, and I agree with all the rest have said, your C sounds like a bit of a . . .
I went to my first ever SW class last week with my mum (been doing it on my own all this time). Mum's C (who she says is great) was on holiday so she had a stand-in and I have to say I wasn't that impressed. There were a few STS and mum gained and she was pretty rubbish with them all. No encouragement at all. I don't think I'd be going to her class very long.

Sezabell said:
i lost 3lbs this week mega chuffed im well into the 12's now im definitely saying bye bye to the 13's now and that feels amazing.

Well done, you, I would love to lose 3lb in one week, never seems to happen to me though and I am very definitely trying lol. 3lb would get me my club 10 and my 1 1/2 stone award. I have till Wednesday for my wi, yikes tomorrow lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am so bringing in the fighting talk! No it's annoyed me that much that i'm gonna show her! Done half hour of super advanced wii boxing, half hour just dance 2 intense workout and if i get chance the start of the couch- 5k thing. I'm writing down everything down to the last coffee this week on a ring pad thing hanging off the kitchen cupboard door and i'm taking it in next monday and saying 'ha' this is me, this is what i did this week!!! (what was that cons? 3lb gain??? Ooh maybe YOU should make better syn choices!) mwah ha ha ha *evil grin*

Tinkerbellarella, I CANNOT believe your C has been such a *bleep*. You have done phenomenally well in such a short amount of time, one weekend off is OK and is actually encouraged by my C (not overly of course hehe) so that we stick to the plan in the long run. If the plan is totally ridgid then people wouldn't stick to it as well as they do.
Go you for trying to prove her wrong, but what you did is OK and you will pick up your old pace in no time. Rant over :)xxx

It's cool coz i'm saving up the comments for when she's been on the pies! Lol plus this is going to push me for this week, bad thing turned good in a way :)

I am very impressed with your ability to turn round such a rotten attitude and make it positive. Well done you lovely, good luck showing her what for!x

Yup, well done tinkerbrella. Don't think I could be so restrained and positive. Haha. Glad your back on track day went well, mine too :-D

Yay for good days! I've done 1 1/2 hrs exercise today :) inc my first day of couch to 5k which was hard but i felt amazing when i got in :) yes am trying to be all positive etc, i try most days actually but fail now and then. I also like a challenge. I will be gutted though if i do all this hard work and i end up with another meagre loss. I want a 3-4lb loss again. I am already fed up of seeing 12.9 on my scales i will be visualising 12.5 all week. U watch, sod's law is i will gain and tou'll prob hear me screaming like a banshee from every pokey out bit of the uk! Lol :)

Hello everyone

Im slipping in here from the 13's

I am so happy because now if anyone asks my weight I can say I'm 12 stone (though its 12stone 13 that doesnt matter does it lol)

when i started 2 months ago i would have to say 14 stone :( but yeah 12 stone is fab to say

I had to weigh in a few days later than usual - half a pound off. A teeny tiny bit miffed because I lost half a pound the week before, and I'd hoped for a bigger loss - but my weight is going down, so that's the most important thing :)

I think I need to be more vigilant in counting my syns etc. - I can't say I was 100% for the past couple of weeks, and though I don't think I was massively over my syns, I think being complacent about the diet has started to affect my losses. I want to get over this mini plateau asap! :cross:

Back