Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Tinkerbellarella said:
Yay for good days! I've done 1 1/2 hrs exercise today :) inc my first day of couch to 5k which was hard but i felt amazing when i got in :) yes am trying to be all positive etc, i try most days actually but fail now and then. I also like a challenge. I will be gutted though if i do all this hard work and i end up with another meagre loss. I want a 3-4lb loss again. I am already fed up of seeing 12.9 on my scales i will be visualising 12.5 all week. U watch, sod's law is i will gain and tou'll prob hear me screaming like a banshee from every pokey out bit of the uk! Lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

I'm 12.8 and have a psychological aversion to 12.7 so I'm visualising 12.5 too just to get as far away from it as quickly as I can. Lol.
We'll have to keep sending positive vibes to each other to make sure that we both achieve 12.5 :-D

I'm a little bit of an imposter here- my last WI I was 12 13.5, but I went mental over the weekend and ate all round me. I had a sneaky peak at the scales Monday and was up three. I was all talk about trying to limit damage before Thursday WI but I just haven't followed through - I seem to have mislaid my motivation. Anyone have any suggestions for regaining it??

dreamslim said:
I'm 12.8 and have a psychological aversion to 12.7 so I'm visualising 12.5 too just to get as far away from it as quickly as I can. Lol.
We'll have to keep sending positive vibes to each other to make sure that we both achieve 12.5 :-D

Ur on hunnie! I have to get my next award this week. It's driving me insane! I'm writing my food diary out this week too, not done it for a while, although i only managed 5 syns yesterday, gonna write it all up at some point on here so i can keep track. Wi at home this morning at 12.10 so up 1lb this week so far. I'm telling myself it's re feeding gain as i don't eat on mondays till 8pm. Rest day today and gosh i need it, my 2 yr old refused to settle, well he slept till 11pm then was wide awake :( it was over 10 episodes of spongebob squarepants and an hour of rocking him in his bee before he caved and went to sleep. This was at 2am! So am glad there is no running today tbh. Just one appointment and a day of vegging out. Bliss!

who_la_hoop said:
I had to weigh in a few days later than usual - half a pound off. A teeny tiny bit miffed because I lost half a pound the week before, and I'd hoped for a bigger loss - but my weight is going down, so that's the most important thing :)

I think I need to be more vigilant in counting my syns etc. - I can't say I was 100% for the past couple of weeks, and though I don't think I was massively over my syns, I think being complacent about the diet has started to affect my losses. I want to get over this mini plateau asap! :cross:

Know this feeling! The weight is dripping off right now and i have had 2 weeks of 1/2lb losses so i'm sticking to plan 100% and i'm upping the exercise. 1 1/2hours ever other day. So i rest today :) i do wonder if i'd got a bit too sure of myself in the last 2 weeks so i'm going back to basics, extra easy, 1 hexa 2 hexb ( breastfeeding extra hexb) and 10 syns per day. I actually already realise that i'm forgetting what i actually have eaten. So writing it all down is making it be more at the forefront of my mind again. Sounds simple, but it's too easy to think 'oh i'll just have.... It'll be okay, then doing the same an hour later' *sigh* reining it in and going for gold. I want to hit 12st exactly in time for my op which is 3 weeks away. But that's a 3lb loss per week so i have GOT to be strict

My aim is to get my one stone in 2 weeks, that's 3pm a week. I hate sneaking a peek at my scales coz apparently I've put a pound on as well but as much as I hate it I can't resist. Haha.
Bought some Nike+ trainers yesterday which connect to my iPhone and didn't go to the gym coz me and my gym buddy are both full of a cold so we went for a walk instead, I felt really down about it until the Nike+ thing told me I'd burned 414 calories from walking 3.13 miles so felt a bit better then.
Food wise I had wholemeal toast for breccie, mullerlight yoghurt and tesco light choices couscous and veg for lunch and sw fish and chips for tea and someone had bought me a box of matchmakers and somehow, managed the willpower to only eat 10 (they're one syn each) so only had 12 syns yesterday but didn't really have any superfree so must have lots of fruit and veg today. Lol.

Some very inspirational talk from you guys, have wi this morning and lost another 1 1/2 :D that's really good for me lol.
Doing zumba on the wii all week this week, at least 20 minutes every day, I need to lose another 1 1/2 to get my 1 1/2 stone next week!!!!!

Lets really go for it this week :D

Last edited:
Trango said:
Some very inspirational talk from you guys, have wi this morning and lost another 1 1/2 :D that's really good for me lol.
Doing zumba on the wii all week this week, at least 20 minutes every day, I need to lose another 1 1/2 to get my 1 1/2 stone next week!!!!!

Lets really go for it this week :D

I'm very intrigued by the wii zumba, can't have my wii set up until I move out of my parents though so will have to wait :-( hopefully only about 6 weeks.
I'm loving all the motivation in this thread at the moment!!!! Lol.

Sounds more like a cheerleader squad that a weight loss thread atm! Lol zumba for the wii, omg i looked like some dimented aunt at a wedding reception after too many sherrys! I have no sense of rhythm though so stick to just dance 1 + 2 me likey those :)

I want some toning trainers!!!! The nike+ sound interesting :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

I like the sound of them too but not long got the reebok easytone traintone ones. I swear by them for running in :)

lilprincessvic said:
I want some toning trainers!!!! The nike+ sound interesting :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

I bought Nike+ air yesterday and the sensor to link to my iPhone. Went for a walk last night and it's fab the amount of info your trainers can give your phone. Haha.

Just tried googling them and can't find the trainers, only the sensors :-/ wonder if i can just get that bit then stick em in any trainers?

Tinkerbellarella said:
Just tried googling them and can't find the trainers, only the sensors :-/ wonder if i can just get that bit then stick em in any trainers?

Well that is essentially all the Nike+ trainers are, they have a space cut out under the sole for the sensor if you have an engineering mind it could be pretty simple. Lol.

Hi all, I'm hoping to join you all tomorrow on my official weigh day although I dropped to 12st 12lb a few days back and 12st 13lb this morning but I'm bidingmy time til its official!!

I have Zumba for the wii, its great but just got to find more time to do it!!

My dad said yesterday, after he had a visit to the docs and they did his weight and blood pressure etc, he was gobsmacked by what his healty weight range should be and thinks its a nonsense. He then went on to say that he thinks I'll plateau at 12st 7lb and won't get past that point for my height!!! :cry::cry:

I haven't worried at all about actually getting to target, the fact I've shed 2lb shy of 3st is proof enough to me that this works but now I have this thing that maybe it's going to jinx me, or what if he's right! I know it's silly but 12st 7lb is now like this massive mental issue for me :cry:

Oh well roll on tomorrow, at least I'm in the 12's!

lilprincessvic said:
Ive had the same problem can only find sensors

I had difficulty and could originally only find them on the Nike site but I went to sportsdirect.com and found them in there for £30 less than on the Nike site (where I live there's a sportsdirect.com shop but pretty sure the prices are the same online.

Missed WI last week, but have managed 4 1/2 lbs over the two weeks so getting down into the bottom of the 12s now. Not sure I'm ready to be in the 11s. Have NEVER been there as an adult, not even when I was in my teens! Hopefully I don't go and mess it all up as a consequence.x

Absolutely gutted :( have been to wi and have gained another half pound. I lost 4.5 lbs the first week, then gained 1 last week, now I've gained again :( Been following EE and have been really enjoying it, upped my fluid intake to 2.5 litres of nas squash a day yet still I gain. Grrrrrrrrr. I think I'm gonna swap to red/green and see if that makes a difference next week. 7 weeks til my holiday and my weightloss is not going according to plan!! Rant over. Sorry guys, needed to vent x

Maybe pop a food diary up and see if anyone on here can spot anything? Do you drink a lot of squash just before WI? Just some thoughts, completely ignore if already thought of!lol x

Back