Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

ooo i didnt know about matchsticks being only 1 syn each im sure hubby and the kids would keep me to a low amount lol

I realised that if i loose 3lb this week it takes me to club 10... which is also my stone and a half :D

3 1/2 on a good week is my average

Thanx Flark, already had my diary checked and I didn't drink or eat anything after 2.30 today, weigh in was 7 o clock lol. My feet are still puffed up like balloons so I'm pretty sure it's still fluid but it can be so disheartening. Gonna try red/green as I've had better success in the past with these. i just don't think EE is for me. x

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
ooo i didnt know about matchsticks being only 1 syn each im sure hubby and the kids would keep me to a low amount lol

I realised that if i loose 3lb this week it takes me to club 10... which is also my stone and a half :D

3 1/2 on a good week is my average

I know, I too was very excited by this fact. Pulled out 10, offered some to my bro and then asked him to hide them. Haha. Treated myself to 1 this evening as well, self control when you have a bro that is good at hiding things is easy. Lol.

Hmm, there are some people at my group who can't do EE as they find their bodies just don't cope with too many carbs. Also there was a lady who wasn't sticking to her 1/3 free foods and wasn't loosing. The funniest one was a lady who thought that wine was free because she had it in her head that all fluids were syn free. Bless, even though I was loving the idea of it!!

Maybe try red days (even though I am suggesting that but have never done so myself) just keep at it though, it may just be a blip. Good luck!!x

Haha, love those little myths, the other one is that clear liquids are free so vodka and some spirits are free. I wish - I drink vodka and lemonade, I'd be laughing. Lol.
My C once suggested to someone who was struggling with loss to up the amount of superfree to free food and the woman did lose the next week so maybe it works?
Other than that, what about an sas log? You'd be surprised how we sabotage things - I drink milk out of the bottle when there's only a drop left (before it gets thrown out, I'm not that gross, lol) and always lick the spoon.

Know this feeling! The weight is dripping off right now and i have had 2 weeks of 1/2lb losses so i'm sticking to plan 100% and i'm upping the exercise. 1 1/2hours ever other day. So i rest today :) i do wonder if i'd got a bit too sure of myself in the last 2 weeks so i'm going back to basics, extra easy, 1 hexa 2 hexb ( breastfeeding extra hexb) and 10 syns per day. I actually already realise that i'm forgetting what i actually have eaten. So writing it all down is making it be more at the forefront of my mind again. Sounds simple, but it's too easy to think 'oh i'll just have.... It'll be okay, then doing the same an hour later' *sigh* reining it in and going for gold. I want to hit 12st exactly in time for my op which is 3 weeks away. But that's a 3lb loss per week so i have GOT to be strict

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Definitely ditto! The last couple of weeks I've had most of my 15 syns a day, sometimes a few more, and then not really kept track on the weekends - not going massively overboard, but not 100% on plan. I don't think I can get away with that now that I've dropped from the obese to overweight category - I guess my body just needs fewer calories overall!

I did a step and sculpt class tonight... OMG, my arms were burning by the end of it. I don't think I'm going to be able to pick up a pencil tomorrow! :D

The funniest one was a lady who thought that wine was free because she had it in her head that all fluids were syn free. Bless, even though I was loving the idea of it!!

Hahahaha, if only!!!

If only wine was free lol...fluid intake would be no problem at all ;) thanks for the tips, I'm taking them all on board x

Well done Flark that's fab!

Yes i think the wtg this week is a food diary. Little miffed at myself for wasting 6 whole syns on a hifi bar :( i only go for 10 syns a day so i'm like *huff*

Running tomorrow. Hope my thighs are recovered by then!

I love HiFi bars, think they are keeping me at group! You are doing so well, makes me sad when you feel down about your weight loss or choices, you are an inspiration to me, and many others I am sure!! Go for a good run, will sort all your worries.x

I have a flexi syn night next month (i call it flexi syn but i wont be counting down the syns as i plan on being so drunk i cant count lmao)

and i might apply the rule that wine and vodka are both free lmao luckly i have an extra week before WI to do success express for a week to equal it out lol

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
I have a flexi syn night next month (i call it flexi syn but i wont be counting down the syns as i plan on being so drunk i cant count lmao)

and i might apply the rule that wine and vodka are both free lmao luckly i have an extra week before WI to do success express for a week to equal it out lol

I never understand how people monitor syns when drunk coz, like you said, I get so drunk that I can't count. Lol. I usually do a rough estimate the next day but, unless it's a house party and I can count empty beer bottles it's only an estimate. Think I once worked out I had 142 syns in one night just from beer (although bottled beer used to be much higher in syns).

I said to someoen at group... If i am physicaly unable to count the syns its got to be syn free lol

Although I plan on feeling so rough the next day i wont be using any syns i dont think lol

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
I said to someoen at group... If i am physicaly unable to count the syns its got to be syn free lol

Although I plan on feeling so rough the next day i wont be using any syns i dont think lol

Syn free chip butty - good for a hangover and helps get rid of any scale worries (yes, I am deluded when I'm hungover. Lol) Hahaha.
I like the theory that if you dont remember it's free.
I was very proud of myself last sat, had a huge night out with lots of alcohol BUT didn't touch the buffet or the chocolate fountain even though I was extremely drunk. Did cave and have 4 nuggets about 2am but compared to my normal 2/3 trips to the buffet and 7/8 to the chocolate fountain it's not bad. Hahha.

Morning all, I'm 'officially' moving across having hit 12st 12lb today. Very, very happy!

Flark said:
I love HiFi bars, think they are keeping me at group! You are doing so well, makes me sad when you feel down about your weight loss or choices, you are an inspiration to me, and many others I am sure!! Go for a good run, will sort all your worries.x

Aww bless u sweetie (",) if i manage some sleep today i will go for my run later. My 2 yr old kept me up all of tuesday night, my 1 yr old decided it was his turn last night, so feel pretty beastie after 2 nights of no sleep :( and in true man form the other half slept thru it all :-/

Wrote my food diary out on to the wee sheet last night, gosh. It looks like i've eaten tesco this week! o_O

3106Catherine said:
Morning all, I'm 'officially' moving across having hit 12st 12lb today. Very, very happy!

Yay! Well done hunnie!

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone and :happy096: on all the losses so far this week.

Thanks everyone. Next target is 2lb off next week which would give me my 3st sticker!!

Then to get to 12st 7lb and then to get below my mums weight which is currently 12st 5lb but she's also dieting (not quite as successfully unfortunately), so lots of mini targets to get me through the 12's!

Back