Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Nothing like lots of mini targets to motivate you eh?

Hey girls, back on food diary writing this week, sticking 100% to plan right, usually my weight goes up in the week and comes off in a chunk over the weekend. I'm at my last wi weight already! And it's only thursday. Which is actually kind of cool. That could mean i am in with a chance of a decent loss this week then!

Oh and 4 day countdown to my pre op appointment. Eeeek and eeeeeeeeeeek!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tinkerbellarella said:
Nothing like lots of mini targets to motivate you eh?

Hey girls, back on food diary writing this week, sticking 100% to plan right, usually my weight goes up in the week and comes off in a chunk over the weekend. I'm at my last wi weight already! And it's only thursday. Which is actually kind of cool. That could mean i am in with a chance of a decent loss this week then!

Oh and 4 day countdown to my pre op appointment. Eeeek and eeeeeeeeeeek!

Go you :) so impressed with your outlook this week. Good luck with the pre op, nothing serious I hope.

Just realised, now I weigh in at 12 2 1/2, which means that I won't be here for very long before joining the next level lol. Mind you knowing me it will take me two weeks. However I would just like to say a big thank you to you all so far, we really are on a motivational treadmill between us, :) :) :)

I had a congenital umbilical hernia repaired when i was three, a few years back i had a lapaoscopy thingie and they stuck one of the rod things straight thru the repair, it tore when i was pregnant with my youngest so i currently have a massive umbilical hernia again. 5 fingers wide it is. Couldn't have the op before i started sw as i was classed as morbidly obese. Now i'm allllmost in the green bmi dooberry they are bending over backwards to do it. I have just under three weeks till i go in for repair but i am going to ask if i can possibly be re reffered to have loose skin and the hernia op done together. I'm actually 6st lighter than the heaviest i've been see. And greeeeeen at u nearly being in the 11's! Wtg you!!!!! Give it a month and i'll see u there! ;)

I've been a very naughty girl and put on 3lbs over the past fornight whilst away on holiday :eek: :cry:so I am now relegated back to the 13st brigade (I'm 13st 3/4lb).

I hope to be back with you again next week though!

Awww hugs hun, won't be long
Till u come back. Question is did u enjoy yourself? If so then it's a worthy gain
Imo. Bet it's gonna kick start you for the
Next week too!x

I had a congenital umbilical hernia repaired when i was three, a few years back i had a lapaoscopy thingie and they stuck one of the rod things straight thru the repair, it tore when i was pregnant with my youngest so i currently have a massive umbilical hernia again. 5 fingers wide it is. Couldn't have the op before i started sw as i was classed as morbidly obese. Now i'm allllmost in the green bmi dooberry they are bending over backwards to do it. I have just under three weeks till i go in for repair but i am going to ask if i can possibly be re reffered to have loose skin and the hernia op done together. I'm actually 6st lighter than the heaviest i've been see. And greeeeeen at u nearly being in the 11's! Wtg you!!!!! Give it a month and i'll see u there! ;)

That is incredible, looking at your avatar, you would never think you had been overweight, you look like one of those annoyingly naturally slim people, I must get a photo of me up rather than the current puppy that my daughter chose lol. Not that I was being a wuss really lol

Nah i wish! I have before and after pics up, can't remember if u peeked or not though. Where u can see i was rather large! My other half is one of those annoyingly naturally thin people though. Over the months my wii fit weight is slowly decreasing, his has barely changed a lb and he is rarely on it. In fact his mii is a bean pole and his bmi is borderline underweight!

Wow, so that is a huge achievement in a very short space of time, well done you. Xx
Ok, gonna run an idea past everyone..........a girl in work just had a baked spud and it smelt amazing and I am now craving spuds, I won't be able to have one till tomorrow BUT I don't like beans SO was think of maybe mixing a but of quark with some chopped bacon for a free filling. Anyone have any idea how that might taste? I'm curious now. Lol.

Personally i think quark is only good in pasta sauces as i find the after taste gives me an 'ester rantzen' grin/shudder. I use ff fromage frais though, or extra light mayo synned. Top faves here are chicken and bacon mayo with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce, chicken and sweetcorn mayo, tuna mayo, chinese chicken and fromage frais (i buy seasoning from the butchers) or cottage cheese and ham. Cottage cheese i find nice on a jacket potato. I no longer put any form of spread on my jackets though, i put a sprinkle of salt on the potato and loads of fresh ground pepper on top :)

Congrats- you have done a great job so far.

I have gone from 16st 5lbs to 12st 4lbs (today's weight). When I get into the early 12's my weight tends to plateau. I think the best way to get through this is to re-jig your lifestyle a bit. Try a new dance class, go hiking with a friend or change your normal eating patterns. Sometimes this is enough to kick-start your weight-loss campaign.

Good luck

I like the sound of chicken and bacon Mayo BUT do you think I could trade the Mayo for something as I tend to overdo it. Lol. Fromaige frais or cottage cheese (although I've never tried cottage cheese). I've never noticed an aftertaste with quark i mostly use it as a Mayo replacement to go with pasta and tuna but have used it in a cheesecake as well.

Awww hugs hun, won't be long
Till u come back. Question is did u enjoy yourself? If so then it's a worthy gain
Imo. Bet it's gonna kick start you for the
Next week too!x

I did indeed enjoy myself thoroughly and, to be honest, I am surprised I didn't gain more than I did!

It was well worth it and I won't feel guilty as I knew it would be tough to stay on track with all that lovely bread and Danish pastries around (we went to Denmark where pastries are served up with just about everything!).

I am back on track as of this morning and hope to be back with you by next Friday when I weigh in. As you say, it might even help give me a bit of a boost! ;)

Gosh that sounds fab! Even better than u enjoyed urself :D

Dreamslim erm, i dunno. Extra light mayo is either 1/2 or 1 syn per tbs so i do use about 3 tablespoons when i do it. Or there is egg mayo and cress? You'd use less in that i guess. I do mainly find that fromage frais is my personal fav mayo replacement, I have use quark and fromage frais mixed with sugar free jelly crystals for a nice v low syn dessert though. Makes a wonderful cheesecake topping too. Am trying to hunt down starbucks sugar free caramel sauce. It's free and omg would be yummy on sooooo much ( i'm writing my meal planner right now so food is on my brain!)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Gosh that sounds fab! Even better than u enjoyed urself :D

Dreamslim erm, i dunno. Extra light mayo is either 1/2 or 1 syn per tbs so i do use about 3 tablespoons when i do it. Or there is egg mayo and cress? You'd use less in that i guess. I do mainly find that fromage frais is my personal fav mayo replacement, I have use quark and fromage frais mixed with sugar free jelly crystals for a nice v low syn dessert though. Makes a wonderful cheesecake topping too. Am trying to hunt down starbucks sugar free caramel sauce. It's free and omg would be yummy on sooooo much ( i'm writing my meal planner right now so food is on my brain!)

Food is on my brain most of the time. Haha. I am currently eating a tesco snack pot, a mullerlight and got a caramel options for the choccie craving. Yum. Sugar free caramel sauce - why did I not know about this before?!?!
I may have to experiment with several things for baked spud fillings tomorrow bit I have some extra light Mayo as a back up I like to douse my food in sauce though so is usually a bad idea even with extra light (you're right it is half a syn a spoonful). Lol. Oh well, it's all about experimenting :-D

It is indeed :) i only know about that sauce as my friday routine includes a starbucks caramel machiatto, skinny version ( i don't count it as such, just hexa the skimmed milk) and it tastes more naughty than it is. The boys have fruit toast in there and i chill for half hour, baby attatched to a boob, toddler watching spongebob on my iphone a coffee and an unwind :)

I'm in to a lot of chinese cooking of late. Although i can't make chicken be as soft and yummy as the takeaway. I neeeeed to know how they do that. I'm sure someone said they boil the chicken in water first. Could be wrong though

I use quark to replace everything it can be a bit bitter and it has curdled on somethings blugh, im going to be getting extra light mayo and using that as a sub after saturday

going to use it to make sw curried eggs mmmm

Tonight im going to have EE fish and chips (poached fish for me battered everyone else, sw chips for us all and cabbage and mushrooms to make it EE
Im also going to be trying out SW curry sauce I won the saucy secrets book in group in the raffle so I will be trying that ive had the book 2 days and im itching to try something

I am day 2 into my 100% week I keep saying that to myself to really bring home i am doing 100% lol

I'm a bit gutted i wanted to really tone my abs but ive got a small hernia nothing major and the dr yesterday said its a wait and see one (ive had it since my baby was born 7 months ago, because i was over weight after she was born i thought it was a fat belly button lol its only while im loosing ive noticed it was still fat lol) but though its not major it really hurts after too much exersize :(

just logged on via computer, i see ur in brixham louisa! been there and used to live in the general area, nice place :) i've got the sauces book, and really only made one so far, which is the pea and ham tagliatelle, that's actually really nice, and worth a go if ur in to pasta. i have the dessert book and managed 1 cheesecake from that ages ago, i don't really follow recipes often, although i did make a curry only to find the quark curdled, so was told to try fat free greek yoghurt the next time which was better. just put my food diary up as i thought i best had, god i am gonna look like one of the 'bad tables' off an episode of that gillian mckeith programme where they make u look at a week food intake in one go!lol

I looked through the desserts one in group and things seemed too many syns and not worth it

The curry sauce was nothing like chipshop curry sauce very dissapointed :( it was just a sweet curry

we don't like brixham lol too quiet we want to have either a happy medium and move into paignton so a bit busier or go to exeter esp hubby he is a londoner lol

Back