Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
we don't like brixham lol too quiet we want to have either a happy medium and move into paignton so a bit busier or go to exeter esp hubby he is a londoner lol

Come to Exeter Louisa, it rocks :) ok not sure about rocking but it is lovely ;)

Tinkerbrella, I am taking your recommendation and trying the skinny caramel machiato with sugar free caramel sauce, hope it's nice :) Caramel machiato is usually my tipple of choice in bucks but am skinnying it up. Lol.

Decided on a red day today and have really enjoyed it. Chilli con carne stuffed peppers for tea...mmmmmmmmmm

mummy-to-two-monkeys :) said:
New to this thread but I lost 4.5lbs this week and now currently 12st 6.5lbs - lightest ive been in years!!!!

Well done x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

hiya mummy to two monkeys. welcome :)

dreamslim, it's something i do every friday, with an extra shot of espresso :) never stir it, that way it's milky and sweet at the top and strong and coffee like at the bottom :)

louisa, i lived in Churston, Paignton as a kid, top of the hill from broadsands beach, used to have a lovely view of the sea and the via duct from my bedroom window :)

just been asleep for a few hours, much needed, only i also need to go for my run, yet my other half is off to footie. grrrrrrrr

We love exeter, I did an aprentiship in the uni (when i was 15 so years ago) so spent alot of time in exeter and i know it well, but my hubby likes it too which is shocking lol

In torbay theres two camps, pro exeter and pro plymouth lol we are definatly in pro exeter lol hate plymouth

louisa- there is a bisto curry sauce, would be synned at 2 syns per dessertspoon ful dried. i've got some in the cupboard as i have a fussy eater, so i tempt her with that on a bad day. she says it's alright actually :)

I might try that then

Tinkerbellarella said:
hiya mummy to two monkeys. welcome :)

dreamslim, it's something i do every friday, with an extra shot of espresso :) never stir it, that way it's milky and sweet at the top and strong and coffee like at the bottom :)

louisa, i lived in Churston, Paignton as a kid, top of the hill from broadsands beach, used to have a lovely view of the sea and the via duct from my bedroom window :)

just been asleep for a few hours, much needed, only i also need to go for my run, yet my other half is off to footie. grrrrrrrr

It was yummy although the said that they do sugar free caramel sauce but not syrup so they did it with sugar free vanilla syrup. Delicious though. Do I need to syn it or can I count the milk as my hexa?? I won't have it every day - promise :-D :-D

welcome to the 12's

yeah it is caramel sauce, although i can only find the sugar free syrup online :-( i am looking as it'd be fab in most things.

i just count the skimmed milk as a hexa actually, prob not what ur meant to do, but i don't have alot of milk, as i'm not a big fan, so as i only have one once a week or so i just count it like that and as a treat. the sauce doesn't need synning, it's free in one of my books. well, i guess unless u drink a whole vat of it, then u might need to add a syn or two!

hiya lindsayandmatthew! welcome to the 12's hun! :-D

mummy-to-two-monkeys :) said:
New to this thread but I lost 4.5lbs this week and now currently 12st 6.5lbs - lightest ive been in years!!!!

It's a great feeling isn't it, well done you and hello and welcome aboard lol

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
We love exeter, I did an aprentiship in the uni (when i was 15 so years ago) so spent alot of time in exeter and i know it well, but my hubby likes it too which is shocking lol

In torbay theres two camps, pro exeter and pro plymouth lol we are definatly in pro exeter lol hate plymouth

Yay lol. Mind you hubby has had loads of work at uni in Plymouth so maybe shouldn't be saying that lol

LindseyandMatthew said:
Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in here! I lost 2lb at wi tonight and am now 12st 12.5lb so officially in the 12's woohoo!

Hey way to go you, welcome aboard :)

More people making their way down down down!! Well done all the new ones to the 12s, very excited for you. :)

Sooooo.... Curious now. How tall are we all and where is our lusted after target? 12 to 11 seems rather a busy thread :) me, i'm 5ft 9in and my pre op target is 12st. Dropping to 11st after. Where do u all want to be? I'd love to be able to say i weigh 9 st something but i think the lowest i would get would be in the 10's.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Back