Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm 5'3.5" (the .5 is important when you're a short arse. Lol) my target weight at the mo is 10.2 coz that's exactly 3 stone from where I was when I started in April. If I get there and feel I can lose some more I'll go for a 9 but 10 is my dream at the mo :)

Lol my sis is 5'7 and a half. And boy yes that half is important! And she will never let me think otherwise! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

I am 5ft 7 and my desired target is 9st 7lb (but i might stop at 10st depending on how amazing i look lol)

10 st was the heaviest i ever weighed pre kids 9st 7 was about my average

trango if hubbys done alot of work at plymouth Uni... he should know what a dive plymouth is haha
We really dislike it lol I occationally have to go to regional meets in plymouth for the parenting forum i run and yeah we find it pants lol infact the women who also meet there find it pants too lol but its kinda in the middle for those who live round here (theres some from cornwall)

I agree about plymouth! My other half moved there from berkshire with his mum and sister, they still live there and whenever we have to go there i feel the energy drain from me at the thought. It's so depressing there. My fav bit is that i always get to drive back and i can't leave quick enough!

Thats exactly it though isnt its just meh its got the kids rides when you get in the center which is cheery for like a few seconds then bam its gone and your like meh lol and then as you leave its cheery again and then you realise your going and its even better haha

and i would never go to the aquarium there again either it was tiny and then my daughter found a bloody tissue blugh

Lol yep i know what u mean there! We have gone ice skating there but that's it. Even the kids moan when we have to visit granny! The snob in me just hates being seen eith his mum and sister, his sister is a bit of a man bird though. *shudder*

Im 5"2 :-( and my target is 9 1/2 stone though im already at 12 stone 1 n in a size 12 so not sure if 2 1/2 stone is possible. Im hoping to leave this group on Monday. Only had 1lb loses past 2 week but ive been REALLY good!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

I have just discovered a dilemma.......as an avid welsh rugby fan I own several shirts but these shirts are feeling a little more loose even after only losing 10lbs so in theory by the time of the world cup in October (when I'll hopefully be near enough at target) my shirts are going to be like dresses on me - no rugby shirts during the world cup :-0
(nice dilemma to have though. Lol.)

You should wear them with leggings. I have the same thing with my football shirts but im wearing them as dresses x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

lilprincessvic said:
You should wear them with leggings. I have the same thing with my football shirts but im wearing them as dresses x

It'll be a great achievement to put it on as a dress and think - I used to squeeze into this. Lol.

leggings and a belt? to cinche them in?

sucess express for the rest of the week from me, its tom AND i took eldest for an apt and took her for lunch before going back to school, so i thought i would have a breakfast (not to bad most places nuke most of it so its just synning sausages and fat) everything was deep fried! except the egg urg

so thats me over my syns for the day

Im 5ft6. My PAT is set at 10st 7. If im honest i would like to be 9st 11. That would be 4 stone from my original weight in april. But im "big boned" and have always been told i will never be that small. My lightest weight was 11st 1lb. I was pretty happy at that weight. But still felt a bit chubby. Xxx

2lb off for me this week (and Slimmer of the Week award) so that's me into the 11s :party0019: FINALLY it's taken long enough - and if I don't go overboard (and stay away from the burger van and beer tent :eek:) when I go and see Bon Jovi at Hyde Park tomorrow hopefully I can maintain that loss :D keep up the good work ladies!

Well done, AJB! :)

Well done ajb

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Im 5ft 10 and broad shouldered/wide hipped, ive put my PAT down as 11st but im not sure what i'll look like at that weight so I might lower it to 10st - will see when the time comes I guess.

Ive not had a bad day, had my 10syns, well 10.5 lol. Has anyone experimented with the syns and lowered them or not had any at all for a week and seen how it affects your weight loss?! My consultant was saying that you should use the syns as it all helps so ive been sticking to 10 a day - how many do you all have?

I'm 5' 6" and I want to get down to 10st 7lbs. The thing that always intrigues me is dress size. I mean I would rather be a true size 14 at any weight than than 10 st 7lbs and a size 16, which I know I will be. Years ago I got down to 9st 3lbs and I was a size 14 then but no way do I want to go that low again. You hear of people the same weight as me (12 st 10lbs) who are one or two sizes smaller and I'm always really jealous. I guess what I'm trying to say here is what do you consider more important, weight or size?

By the way I'm a size 18 at the moment I should have said, but I struggle to get into that sometimes :s

Thats quite bizarre

I am obviously 12 stone being in this thread lol but I'm a 14 when i was 11 stone last time i lost weight i was a 10-12 and at 9st 7 i was a 10-8

(mainly a 10 i got baps galore when i was an 8 i was tits on a stick lol)

but theres only 1 inche between me and you hight wise

mummy-to-two-monkeys, I really vary my syns depending on my mood! But I try and stick to the 5-15 that SW recommend. Usually around 9 or 10, which means I can have a glass or two of wine at the weekend, guilt free! :)

Clothes sizes differences are so odd... I'm a 12-14 on top, and a 14-16 on the bottom at the moment, at 12 stone 5.5 (yes, I lost half a pound AGAIN this week, grr! Going to up the superfree next week to beat the plateau! Though I guess I've lost that half a pound in 3 days, lol, as my last weigh-in was super late.)

Back