Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

wow you great determination!

Omg my head this morning! O_O

Was worth every second, am so nervous about my pre op tomorrow i needed my mind removing from thinking about it! Had a fab time, i had more alcohol jellies that i dare try and put a number to, a bottle of blossom hill white zinfadel (my faaaaav!) and to crack today off my scales weigh me in at 12st 6lbs :) here's hoping sw scales are so good to me tomorrow night eh???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Omg my head this morning! O_O

Was worth every second, am so nervous about my pre op tomorrow i needed my mind removing from thinking about it! Had a fab time, i had more alcohol jellies that i dare try and put a number to, a bottle of blossom hill white zinfadel (my faaaaav!) and to crack today off my scales weigh me in at 12st 6lbs :) here's hoping sw scales are so good to me tomorrow night eh???

Good luck!!

Have eaten enough to feed a small army this weekend. Cricket in bristol and BBQs does not equal good food or good weigh loss :rolleyes:. Was well and truely worth it though!:D

Getting ready to go to this pre op appointment. Come around sooooo quickly! Surgery in two weeks then well, i might fit me clothes even better then! :) i know nothing except what google told me. A fine idea is google. I've been totally freaked out already!

Well, I managed a ½ lb loss - so at least I'm back where I was before I went to the UK. Only managed 1 lb in the last 4 weeks so a big kick up the arse today and see if I can shift the 1½ lbs I need to get to this years 2 stone mark.

It looks as though a few of us are struggling at the moment. What can we do to help each other?

Well, good luck to Tinkerbellarella re pre op, hope all went well ;)
Also good luck to us all with our wi this week, I really want that 1 1/2lb at least. I have till Wednesday so fingers crossed.
Have had a cold all week, so it's been the first time without doing much exercise!

Well....

All went really well :) they can't tell me what repair they will do till the actual op :/ but it is either mesh, sewing or both! Tummy button removal looks likely ( i have a custom made belly button) and i'll be in overnight. Doc suggested waiting 6 months then approaching my gp for a mini tummy tuck with possible tummy button reconstruction if needed. As i will be left with alot of saggy old grandma belly skin. I have no feeling there due to 5 sections, and unless i wear my tummy support, when i run i don't notice that it's rather visible :( but, i'm apparently a good candidate for it to be sorted as i have given up smoking, lost 6 stone and will need surgical stuff tidying up i get alot of back pain and infections too so will be amazing if they can remove the mummy tummy at some point! :-D anyhoo

I ho, i ho, it's off to fat club i go! Report back after my sess with the scales. Fingers crossed i finally get my 4 1/2st award!

And just thought i'd add, to make life easier, my name is Annika :)

So glad it all went well for you lovely, just think how much extra weight you are carrying around in skin! Good luck to all this week - I need all of your luck, but instead of being greedy I shall just accept my gain and work my butt of next week :Dxx

Flark said:
So glad it all went well for you lovely, just think how much extra weight you are carrying around in skin! Good luck to all this week - I need all of your luck, but instead of being greedy I shall just accept my gain and work my butt of next week :Dxx

Aww, you never know you might be fine x

Tinkerbellarella said:

So pleased all went well today, fingers crossed for you tonight now too lol.

pleased it went well Annika
Is your hernia really bad then? I have one its mishapen my belly button but i have to still wait till it gets worse before it will be fixed but to have to have a fake belly button ect thats gotta be really bad

I dont have WI till tomorrow I am hoping to loose 3lb but i doubt it ive been a bit naughty and done some rule bending :(

Tinkerbellarella said:

Well done you and I'm glad you told us your name, everytime I write your name the auto correct on my phone changes it to tinker tells. Hahaha.
Remember our minor challenge this week of both getting to 12.5?! I was so close!!!! I got to 12 stone 5.5. Lol. Let us know how you got on.

Well ladies n gents i am now leavin you as i down to 11.12 :) with 3lbs off tonight!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

lilprincessvic said:
Well ladies n gents i am now leavin you as i down to 11.12 :) with 3lbs off tonight!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

Wayhey, good riddance. Hehe, in the nicest way possible of course.
See you soon hopefully. Xx

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
pleased it went well Annika
Is your hernia really bad then? I have one its mishapen my belly button but i have to still wait till it gets worse before it will be fixed but to have to have a fake belly button ect thats gotta be really bad

I dont have WI till tomorrow I am hoping to loose 3lb but i doubt it ive been a bit naughty and done some rule bending :(

Yeah i had a congenital umbilical hernia repaired when i was 3. It strangulated and was life threatening. Was all ill and stuff. And it wrecked my then belly button so they made me a new one

Back