Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

lilprincessvic said:
Well ladies n gents i am now leavin you as i down to 11.12 :) with 3lbs off tonight!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

Wooooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtg hunnie! Enjoy the 11's!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Righty here goes tonights evaluation.

Sw- 64lbs lost
Overall- 74lbs lost
Since my last baby 88lbs

This week 2lbs and......

My 4 1/2 st award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbellarella said:

Sw- 64lbs lost
Overall- 74lbs lost
Since my last baby 88lbs

This week 2lbs and......

Woohoo, well done you. Good day all round then? :)

Glad it all went well at the docs annika :) and congrats on the 4.5 stone!! I'm hoping for 2lb this week which would give me 3st award.

Went swimming tonight, omg I didn't realise how hard it is!!! I did 100m pretty pathetic really but it's a start and better than nothing. I can feel it in my calves already!

Got my second flabelos session tomorrow.

Last edited:
Congratulations!!

Sw- 64lbs lost
Overall- 74lbs lost
Since my last baby 88lbs

This week 2lbs and......

I hope your C was kinder this week too!

Well done Annika thats fab! I've been to doc's today re fluid retention and he's given me some water tablets thank god :) Wednesday's my weigh day and I was doing so well until a day out in Weston Super Mare yesterday......caved in to the offer of sausage and chips :s I'm just hoping I can pull it back lol

dreamslim said:
Well done you and I'm glad you told us your name, everytime I write your name the auto correct on my phone changes it to tinker tells. Hahaha.
Remember our minor challenge this week of both getting to 12.5?! I was so close!!!! I got to 12 stone 5.5. Lol. Let us know how you got on.

Hey well done, that's fab :)

lilprincessvic said:
Well ladies n gents i am now leavin you as i down to 11.12 :) with 3lbs off tonight!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

Aww well done you, we will all be with you very soon x

Tinkerbellarella said:

Sw- 64lbs lost
Overall- 74lbs lost
Since my last baby 88lbs

This week 2lbs and......

Yippee, so pleased for you xxx

Trango said:
Hey well done, that's fab :)

Thank you, am so happy coz have had a bit of a rollercoaster week. Doing a camp this weekend for kids with my church and we provide them with food but it's never slimming worldable. Don't wanna go off plan or anything so trying my best to plan an optimised way of running my weekend. Haha.

Hi guys still here still at 12.3 scale ain't moved for 2 months now, but I'm not complaining as I've had a bad few weeks food wise :( well done to all of you who are on they way down!!! Xxx

Well done for all the losses! Naz, don't beat urself up floss, it's just a challenge u need to look at differently. Is there ANYTHING u think u could try/change/tweak? Really sit down and think about it, if u are at group why not take the stress off, set ur weight
Now as ur target and just work on maintaining tgen drop ur target in half stone incriments? It is getting harder here to so i def feel ur pain. Don't give up sweetie, u can do it!!!!

Wow well done guys on your weightloss!!

Ive not had a bad few days, its just moneys a bit tight this week (until payday thursday) and weve not been eating properly so im not expecting a great loss thursday night at WI. Ive been sticking to my syns still but just not eating enough fruit and veg as havent been able to afford it - I hate the last week of the month!!! LOL.

On the uphand, got a few trips out to look forward to - we are going to Southend on Saturday with the kids and next week Colchester Zoo and on the 9th weve got a BBQ at my mums for her birthday. Im all prepared and im going to take my own homemade burgers and diet drink - go me :D

I will report back on thursday!

Sw- 64lbs lost
Overall- 74lbs lost
Since my last baby 88lbs

This week 2lbs and......

Well doen Annika - also thanks for the name.
My typing's cr*p and Tinkerbellarella is just TOOOOOO long.

Another good riddance from me too - blumin' fantastic.
It'll be a while before I see you as I'm stuck at 12:11 at the mo.

Hi Ladies!

I got on the scales this weekend and I'm in the 12's (Just but i am in the 12's). This is my 3rd time on slimming world, i've lost about 1/2 a stone each time, and then tend to hit the wall at the 6 week mark and it all goes wrong!

This time in really determined, to get down to 10 1/2 stone before my holidays in november! I want to get into a bikini and not feel wobbly!

So my reasons for losing weight are on the fridge, my menu is planned for the week, and my spreadsheet it done to track my progress. All i have to do now is keep track of my syns, plan my dinners and maintain my WILLPOWER!

Hubby and I are going to work out way through the magazine each month to keep things fresh!

Welcome Roxykitten. Nice to have you along.
Wish I was your height (14'4")! Then I wouldn't have to lose any weight.
You might want to check out your stats!

well done everyone

only 1lb off from me :( bit gutted but star week

Can I join you - have just got to 12st tonight (for the 2nd time !!) and am determined that I will continue to go downwards and not back up again !!
I am officially at target but still want to loose another 1/2 - 1 stone, I have been at a standstill for the past few months, well have been teetering around 12 stone since christmas with a few ups and a few downs. I have just foined this forum with a hope that I can get the motivation to loose more and adjust my target (again !)

I have tried out a few recipes that I have found on here and have just bought the new summer cookbook tonight.

Back