Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Of course you can join, and welcome!!!! Good luck in the 12s. Some of us are hoping to be out of the 12s soon but don't take it personally :-D

dreamslim said:
Me too, hence setting up the excuse. For any sts or gain I just blame the fact that I live in welsh Wales - it's not the chocolate cake.......honest gov'ner

Me 3 xx

Oooh, I haven't been on here for ages! I've been losing pretty slowly for the last month, but I started the 30-day shred on Monday and that has REALLY helped kick my body back into gear: three pounds off this week! :D That takes me down to 12 stone 1. Sooooo close to the elevens - fingers crossed I can lose a pound and a half next week! :cross:

who_la_hoop said:
Oooh, I haven't been on here for ages! I've been losing pretty slowly for the last month, but I started the 30-day shred on Monday and that has REALLY helped kick my body back into gear: three pounds off this week! :D That takes me down to 12 stone 1. Sooooo close to the elevens - fingers crossed I can lose a pound and a half next week! :cross:

That's great, you must be thrilled :)

Well have had another focussed day in the kick ass week also did another zumba tonight, 45 mins, also following the plan so carefully, determined to lose this week!
Have a great weekend guys x

Morning all had a really lovely lie in - a stranger to our lifestyle lol

Just had a scrummy breakfast of scrambled egg with a laughing cow in it with some pasta last night topped with some smoked salmon, lush to quote my welshness!

can i please join you guys?? im 12 stone 11 and have STS for 3 weeks now, well i actually chickened out of getting weighed last tuesday cos i had a binge on monday night, and had a heavy weekend (it was my 30th birthday) and just couldnt face going. but im more focused now, i had a flexible syn day yesterday and jumped straight back on plan today, despite having a drink at a wedding do, so im patting myself on the back for that. my club 10 is 12 stone 1, but im desperate to get into the 11's.

Morining all.

Oh dear - 1½ lbs gain. I told you it wasn't going to be a good week. :cry:

Can't even call that tortoise speed.
Anyone know of an animal that goes backwards? Managed not to go over my 2 st lost this year target but back over 80kg. Bah humbug. :break_diet:

Morining all.

Oh dear - 1½ lbs gain. I told you it wasn't going to be a good week. :cry:

Can't even call that tortoise speed.
Anyone know of an animal that goes backwards? Managed not to go over my 2 st lost this year target but back over 80kg. Bah humbug. :break_diet:

Never mind Pommette. Back on plan to day :hug99:

Hello all, I'd love to be able to join you guys-hope this is ok?
I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lbs, taking me to 12st 13.5lbs...
Got my half stone award too!
So it's only just into the 12's, but that's good enough for me :)
Good luck everyone :) xxx

Woo-hoo! Well done ClaireBear and welcome to the 12s.

I was there in 13s with you a couple of weeks back - good luck to us both in our quest for the 11s :D I am a slow loser, so it could be a while :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!
Annya I remember you from the 13's I think. I seem to be losing fairly steadily at the moment, but often I find I'm a pound-a-week girl. So it could be a while for me to, we shall see ;) Good luck!
Conlou1- Good luck with your weigh-in, let us know how you do! :) x

does anyone have any tips for weigh day-i dont get weighed until 5pm and i have just been eating one meal mid day from the start so im not weighing a days worth of food but im starving by the end of group and end up coming home and having a night off plan, then my weekend always goes off plan too. i wouldnt mind finding some things that i can eat on weigh day that are going to keep me going but not blow me up like a balloon-what does everyone else do to combat late weigh in's?

Hey conlou, ive never actually figured that one out myself, I do exactly the same as you, soup for lunch, no food after 2pm and I'm starving come half 6 when group finishes and usually treat myself to something fast food shaped :-( at the moment though it's not affecting my losses so I'm not beating myself up about it too much and considering what I used to eat in said establishments I think I do pretty well actually.
I lost 1.5lb tonight so am patiently sat in group waiting for image therapy to start so I can get my 1 stone award. :eek: so excited!!!! :)

does anyone have any tips for weigh day-i dont get weighed until 5pm and i have just been eating one meal mid day from the start so im not weighing a days worth of food but im starving by the end of group and end up coming home and having a night off plan, then my weekend always goes off plan too. i wouldnt mind finding some things that i can eat on weigh day that are going to keep me going but not blow me up like a balloon-what does everyone else do to combat late weigh in's?

I hope I'm not stating the obvious, but why don't you just give eating normally on weigh-in day a go? At your next weigh-in you might lose fractionally less than you would have with an empty stomach, but once you've weighed in with a fuller tummy then you'll always be able to weigh in with a fuller tummy without worrying about it.

It'll also mean that you won't have those off-plan days, most likely, as you won't feel the need to binge out of hunger.

(I usually have a nice big lunch at about one o'clock, and I'm quite happy to carry on drinking water until the end of my work day at half five - it soon flushes through, lol. I weigh in about six thirty. I do understand the urge to eat light - in past diets I've even fasted all day until evening on weigh-in days - but I find weigh-in so much more stress-free now I just eat as normal.)

i know what your saying but ive STS for 3 weeks now so if i ate normally tomorrow im sure it would mean a gain which i dont think i could cope with, maybe when i start losing again i will forfeit one week and do it then but at the minute i just want to give myself the best chance possible of losing weight. i dont fast all day or starve myself i have breakfast and dinner i just dont have tea, but then i get weighed at 5pm so i wouldnt have tea by that time anyway tbh. think ill just try fruit and tuna salad as usual lol

lou x

Back