Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I appear to have stuck at 12'2! Half through beıng a bıt naughty though. Bought zumba for kınect yesterday and oh my days ı was sweatıng buckets!

Got a bucketload of motivation today - hoping it will last, haha. Off food shopping this afternoon, gym this evening and am at a bbq later tonight but planning on eating beforehand so hopefully won't give in (or I may give in to any nice looking steaks or chops - allowed right?!) Would like to get under the 12 stone mark next week which is doable with my usualy 'good week' losses averaging 3lbs.

I'm baaaaaaack! Hehe

Missed me?!

No weigh in tomorrow, it was booked as hols, sooooo i best get my arse in gear. My scales say 12.10 this evening. Eeeek! 4lb gain since last wi.

I blame wales!!! Had a fab time though. Even visited ikea! Whoop whoop!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

I'm baaaaaaack! Hehe

Missed me?!

No weigh in tomorrow, it was booked as hols, sooooo i best get my arse in gear. My scales say 12.10 this evening. Eeeek! 4lb gain since last wi.

I blame wales!!! Had a fab time though. Even visited ikea! Whoop whoop!

Hey hello stranger, glad you had a fab time in Wales, knew you would. I won't catch up with you tomorrow then lol x

Got a bucketload of motivation today - hoping it will last, haha. Off food shopping this afternoon, gym this evening and am at a bbq later tonight but planning on eating beforehand so hopefully won't give in (or I may give in to any nice looking steaks or chops - allowed right?!) Would like to get under the 12 stone mark next week which is doable with my usualy 'good week' losses averaging 3lbs.

God i wish 3 lb was my average loss lol. Glad you got your bucket of motivation though, where did you get your bucket from. My one is full of plants lol

Well sy reminded me i booked it. Shamefully i'd forgotten that fact... But to make up for it, i'm in cheerleading mode.

Who needs a cheerleader this week?

Trango said:
God i wish 3 lb was my average loss lol. Glad you got your bucket of motivation though, where did you get your bucket from. My one is full of plants lol

I don't know how but it's a blessing in disguise coz I tend to lose either 2-3lb or I gain so it's very nerve wracking if I have a wobbly week. Lol. My average loss according to sw is 1lb a week but thats because of gain weeks.
I actually think the gym really helps, that's the only thing I can think of, either that or my body is like 'finally you're not filling me with crap' so rewarding me with good loses. I know that I'm VERY lucky and that the chances are that the losses are going to slow down but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Well sy reminded me i booked it. Shamefully i'd forgotten that fact... But to make up for it, i'm in cheerleading mode.

Who needs a cheerleader this week?

Welcome back - see I keep telling people gains are always the fault of Wales, try living here. Hehe.
I may need some cheerleading later in the week but at the mo I'm really motivated - I GOT MY 1 STONE AWARD :-D

dreamslim said:
Welcome back - see I keep telling people gains are always the fault of Wales, try living here. Hehe.
I may need some cheerleading later in the week but at the mo I'm really motivated - I GOT MY 1 STONE AWARD :-D

Hey well done you :D D D

Can I join you please - I have been in the 12s since Easter and really want to get in the 11s before my hols..... I was 12st 6.5lb last week (and the week before!) - I just cant get under 12st 5lb....

Dreamslim- well done on ur 1st award hun!!!!

Taffy girl- the more the merrier! :) can't get under 12.7 atm but a small trip to wales just took me up to 12.10 :( lots of exercise for me this week i think!

Welcome taffy girl.

Thanks trango, and to answer you're earlier question, my award was handed to me in the bucket of motivation. Haha.

Dreamslim- well done on ur 1st award hun!!!!

Taffy girl- the more the merrier! :) can't get under 12.7 atm but a small trip to wales just took me up to 12.10 :( lots of exercise for me this week i think!

if anyone can do it, you can, go for it girl! :)

Well getting to find my brother didn't move whilst we were gone has created lots of body magic :( every room needs cleaning and the grubby git didn't even put the tumble dryer on, so i have washing mountain to tackle. Impressed.muchly. Not! I had a suprise in wales in that sy had arranged a brand new sewing machine for me, so at some point i will get that out to have a play too :) lots to do *sigh* i'd so pay to hire a cleaner today!

Thank you for the welcome guys .....
Trango, I am Welsh but truly I am no lady lol!

I need to stay on track today - I am working at home and as its my WI in the morning. I have already eaten a whole pineapple, half a honeydew melon and my lunch - a mug shot and a wrap filled with mushrooms, onions, tomato and a bit of ham all fried in fry-light - but I am still feeling munchy - and I know its just because I am bored here on my own!
x

Thank you for the welcome guys .....
Trango, I am Welsh but truly I am no lady lol!

I need to stay on track today - I am working at home and as its my WI in the morning. I have already eaten a whole pineapple, half a honeydew melon and my lunch - a mug shot and a wrap filled with mushrooms, onions, tomato and a bit of ham all fried in fry-light - but I am still feeling munchy - and I know its just because I am bored here on my own!
x

I hate being at home all day (which is why I'm glad I have extra hours at my relief work job - less time at home!!) You seem to be doing pretty well on it so far though........have you got any FF yogurts? I find they help. The other thing I do is have Scan Bran with Cottage Cheese (1 syn coz I don't use the SB as HEB) and an options hot choc (1.5 or 2 syns), the hot choc gets rid of sweet craving and the SB is so bland I tend not to crave food after it!! :D

Tinkerbellarella said:
Well getting to find my brother didn't move whilst we were gone has created lots of body magic :( every room needs cleaning and the grubby git didn't even put the tumble dryer on, so i have washing mountain to tackle. Impressed.muchly. Not! I had a suprise in wales in that sy had arranged a brand new sewing machine for me, so at some point i will get that out to have a play too :) lots to do *sigh* i'd so pay to hire a cleaner today!

Aww bless him, was it for a special occasion?

I hate, hate, hate this week............
I'm on the injection and although I don't get a *week per-say I get ALL of the symptoms of it, my boobs are huge today, stomach cramps and stodgy food cravings. Just wanna eat chip shop and pizza all week. Haha.

Right, rant over, back to my motivated self who's only eaten 5 syns today. Hehehe. :D:D

Back