Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

hello everyone i would like to join you, i weighed in this evening loosing an amazing 3.5lb taking me to 12st 11.5lb, i have had the most amazing journey with slimming world and can't wait to share my trip through the 12's with you all x

Welcome caramumofmany and congratulations on your fabulous weightloss so far!! And all since January!! Amazing results xxx

hello everyone i would like to join you, i weighed in this evening loosing an amazing 3.5lb taking me to 12st 11.5lb, i have had the most amazing journey with slimming world and can't wait to share my trip through the 12's with you all x

Welcome!!! Well done so far on your loss, amazing!! :)

Trango said:
Aww bless him, was it for a special occasion?

The sewing machine? No, i'm looking in to working from home and the plan is to see if i can get into making kids clothing. So have been having a wee play with some fabric i bought in ikea. Going to be hopefully buying patterns and stuff soon, got testers all lined up and stuff. I want to be working again but childcare would swallow most if not all of my earnings.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

caramumofmany said:

Wow! Hello :) pleased to meet you! Awesome weight loss so far hun, u started about the same time as me :) but are seriously putting me to shame (joking!) it's an amazing feeling to lose so much isn't it? Are u still managing decent losses then? Or has it slowed for you?

Went back to the gp btw over the cancelled operation. To add to my raincloud, he told me to invest in a corset to hold the hernia in place, won't refer me for loose skin removal as i have not had bariatric surgery (go figure! I should have eaten myself to 25st first *eye roll*) and told me to buy co codamol for the back pain. The corset thing is like, £50! Eeek! I so could have kicked him straight in the nuts. Instead i told him how insulted i felt. That i came this far on my own
And he would not even chase up the hospital over this op for me. :( so the only thing i can do is find focus in my weight
Loss. I need something to occupy the old grey matter.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Omg after kick ass plan week SO VERY VERY PLEASED to announce I lost a MASSIVE 4lb!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

However that means at 11 12 1/2 I should leave you guys :(
But I feel like I have some great friends in this group so may stay as an honorary visitor as long as you don't mind :)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Went back to the gp btw over the cancelled operation. To add to my raincloud, he told me to invest in a corset to hold the hernia in place, won't refer me for loose skin removal as i have not had bariatric surgery (go figure! I should have eaten myself to 25st first *eye roll*) and told me to buy co codamol for the back pain. The corset thing is like, £50! Eeek! I so could have kicked him straight in the nuts. Instead i told him how insulted i felt. That i came this far on my own
And he would not even chase up the hospital over this op for me. :( so the only thing i can do is find focus in my weight
Loss. I need something to occupy the old grey matter.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Aww Hun, so sad for you, blinking drs that seems so unfair as you would have been having the op anyway! Can't you call the hospital where you would have been having it and explain?

Omg to ur loss hun! O_O well done you! My rant is done, nothing to do but focus now on my target. Already started my food diary so i intend to count everything this week. That usually does it. But i got to really pull my finger out as i need to lose about 6lbs :( but it's holiday fat so in theory should come off if i stick to the plan :) and would be lovely if u stay, i'm gonna be ages catching u up!

Omg after kick ass plan week SO VERY VERY PLEASED to announce I lost a MASSIVE 4lb!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

However that means at 11 12 1/2 I should leave you guys :(
But I feel like I have some great friends in this group so may stay as an honorary visitor as long as you don't mind :)

Woo-hoo!!! We'd love you to stay.... just don't blame those of us who are a little envious (like "Little Miss Slow Loser" Annya :D).

Good on you!!!

Wow! Hello :) pleased to meet you! Awesome weight loss so far hun, u started about the same time as me :) but are seriously putting me to shame (joking!) it's an amazing feeling to lose so much isn't it? Are u still managing decent losses then? Or has it slowed for you?

well as of yet i haven't had a gain or a maintain, up until last night i was loosing at 2lb a week.. i think it all depends really on how much exercise i have been doing

Whoopee, well done Trango, of course you can stay :) I hopefully won't be too far behind you, weighed in at 12 stone 2 last week and still (just about) on my motivated kick so fingers crossed for Monday! :)

well done!! thats a fab weight loss!! was it the exercise that made the difference?? ive never lost more than 3 pound a week and that was my first week :/ some people lose half a stone in their first week but ive restarted s.w. 4 times now and never lost more than 3 pound. im giving the speed soup a whirl this week to see if that helps. x

I have done 3 lots of 45 minutes zumba and danced from 9.30 till 4am!!! on Saturday lol

caramumofmany said:
well as of yet i haven't had a gain or a maintain, up until last night i was loosing at 2lb a week.. i think it all depends really on how much exercise i have been doing

That's really good :) what exercise are u doing? Asking as i need some motivation myself!

Surgery has been rebooked!!!!!!

Just got off the phone with the surgeons secretary :D

Woop-woop Tinkerbellarella!

Back