Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Me too :) well the doc was no help so i rang up meself. I could get a cancellation on the 10th or the 17th of august or if not it will be the 28th september :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

I lost 1.5lbs!!!! So am now back to my 12 stone 5lbs that I cant seem to get past. I am going to be really focussed this week. I can and I will do it.

Lunch was a crab and salad open roll
Dinner is tuna steak with chargrilled courgettes, mushroom, red onion, roasted new potatoes and a salad garnish.
Made some quark choc mousse for dipping fruit in for tonights treat.

Trango - whats the secret to your 4lbs loss..... that is fab!!!
Tinkerbell - good news on the op - but boooooo to your GP.

Hey, well done on the loss taffygirl!!!!! As far a the psychological weights go, it's hard but you WILL get past it. I spent 2 years at 12 stone 7 and literally couldn't shift an ounce below it despite trying every single diet you can think of. in the end I gave up and by the time I rejoined slimming world 6 months later I was 13 stone 2.5!!
I'm now 12 stone 2 and I didn't see 12 stone 7 for dust. I think what I'm trying to say in my ramblings is that it can be done and once you pass it you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!! Lol. Trust me, I never intend to see 12 stone 7 on my scales again. :)

Thanks Dreamslim..... I feel sooooo motivated to get past that 12st 5 this week. Am currently writing my shopping list and meal-planning my week ahead. The only thing "possibly" standing in my way is a meal out with the girls at La Tasca on Saturday - but it involves Salsa dancing so I am gonna eat something before I go, eat small and boogie off the tapas and sangria!

I am trying to vary my food choices for the week - so planning to do mostly red days and try lots of different healthy extras.

I realised yesterday that the weight I have to lose to get to target is almost the same as my little boy weighs. He's 17 months and nearly 19lbs - so I've already lost 1.5 times his weight. I am hoping this can keep me focussed!

2lbs for me too - and I am no longer obese - first target met :D

Woohoo, well done Annya it is a good feeling isn't it!!!

I'm not feeling quite so cheery today - still motivated, just not cheery - I am very quickly running out of clothes that fit which is a great feeling to start with but when I also realise I don't have any money to go shopping yet, it's not so nice!!! Feeling quite down about it today and I want to slap myself because this is what I wanted it's just that I have to wear 'make do' clothes.

I know what you mean dream slim but concentrate on the positives, it's fab to feel clothes too loose that were once too tight :)

Annya, well done on the 2lb loss :D

Well done to everyone who has lost this week, sending lots of enthusiasm to you all for next week :)

Have a great weekend I have another party this weekend, will see if I can beat my dancing record of 9.30 till 4am lol

i am so determined to get into the 11's i keep looking at all my gorgeous going out dresses that i bought a year ago before i got pregnant after i had just lost the weight from my previous pregnancy and some havent even been worn, its so annoying!! i woke up this morning and decided i am not messing about anymore, not going to lie to myself about what im having as im only cheating myself out of my goal, and im going to really try hard. speed soup, combined with the gym and lots and lots of fruit and hopefully ill have a really good loss this week. id love to lose 4 pound this week-ive never lost more than 3 and a half-ever! (and i only lost that on my first week) so i want to beat my personal best!!! any tips greatly recieved!! im willing to put the hard work in!

Wow - some good losses here this week. Well done everyone.

Conlou - My tip would be water, water and more water! 2litres a day minimum. Good luck.

Dreamslim - I know what you mean - I am not quite into my thin clothes yet - probably another half a stone to a stone till they look ok/nice. My fat clothes are hanging (and falling!) off me and those that fit are a bit old and grotty. I dont want to buy anything new this size and havent really got the cash either. Went to clearance matalan last week and picked up a couple of tops for £1 but may have to do a little charity shop trawl....

OK confession time - I did the cardinal sin today and weighed on my own scales..... I was 12st 4.25lb (yes under that 12 stone 5lb) - It has totally motivated me - onwards and downwards.

Done the supermarket shop and bought lots of things I dont usually have so Alpen lights, cooking apples and mincemeat, s/f jelly, ryvita minis.

A pound off for me this week. Happy with that - especially as it got me my 3.5 stone :) Am now twelve stone exactly, so fingers crossed I can get into the elevens next week - I'm so excited!

I finally gave in and bought some new bras today, lol. I recommend TK Maxx! Got some really nice Calvin Klein, Caprice and Elle Macpherson bras for £7 each - bargain. My breasts will thank me, haha! :D

Taffy Girl said:
Wow - some good losses here this week. Well done everyone.

Conlou - My tip would be water, water and more water! 2litres a day minimum. Good luck.

Dreamslim - I know what you mean - I am not quite into my thin clothes yet - probably another half a stone to a stone till they look ok/nice. My fat clothes are hanging (and falling!) off me and those that fit are a bit old and grotty. I dont want to buy anything new this size and havent really got the cash either. Went to clearance matalan last week and picked up a couple of tops for £1 but may have to do a little charity shop trawl....

OK confession time - I did the cardinal sin today and weighed on my own scales..... I was 12st 4.25lb (yes under that 12 stone 5lb) - It has totally motivated me - onwards and downwards.

Done the supermarket shop and bought lots of things I dont usually have so Alpen lights, cooking apples and mincemeat, s/f jelly, ryvita minis.

Lol, are you going to confession later, well done you it's a great achievement getting over emotional barriers!

who_la_hoop said:
A pound off for me this week. Happy with that - especially as it got me my 3.5 stone :) Am now twelve stone exactly, so fingers crossed I can get into the elevens next week - I'm so excited!

I finally gave in and bought some new bras today, lol. I recommend TK Maxx! Got some really nice Calvin Klein, Caprice and Elle Macpherson bras for £7 each - bargain. My breasts will thank me, haha! :D

Yay, there's nothing like new bras! I bet your oh will thank you too ;)

. . . I am very quickly running out of clothes that fit which is a great feeling to start with but when I also realise I don't have any money to go shopping yet, it's not so nice!!! Feeling quite down about it today and I want to slap myself because this is what I wanted it's just that I have to wear 'make do' clothes.

Dreamslim - I know what you mean - I am not quite into my thin clothes yet - probably another half a stone to a stone till they look ok/nice. My fat clothes are hanging (and falling!) off me and those that fit are a bit old and grotty. I dont want to buy anything new this size and havent really got the cash either.

. . .
I finally gave in and bought some new bras today, lol . . . My breasts will thank me, haha! :D

I could have written all of this.

When I started SW (4 years ago !!!) I vowed I would NEVER go back to the weight or size I was. But I've never actually thrown anything out and just kept living in the same big baggy clothes. Until a few weeks ago when I realised that I could get everything on and off without undoing zips or buttons! They were just hanging off.

So I've had to buy a few things - new bras too and a pair of trousers, plus a lovely friend gave me some clothes that she'd "slimmed" out of (she's doing SW too). I also cleared out my wardrobe (I'M NOT GOING BACK TO SIZE 22) and took almost a 100 items to the charity shop. All my old work clothes as I'm now retired. Very little left that fits and I need to get the sewing machine out and do a quick whizz up the seams on a few things to make them fit.

I'm just living in a load of swimsuits that I stole from my mum (I found 10 swimsuits in her drawers that didn't fit her any more).

I'm in pretty much the same boat clothes wise - everything hanging off me and not much to slim into - but I picked up a few casual tops in tesco and primark, because I think I feel better in clothes that fit but I didn't want to spend much as I don't plan on wearing them long - my mother in law was laughing today when I told her I was dressed head to toe for EUR14!!

It's definitely annoying being in this 'in-between' stage! I'm finding that as I'm losing weight, my interest in fashion and pretty clothes is really coming back to life - but I don't want to spend lots of money on clothes that won't fit me in a few months time. *sigh*

Have to say though, I'll take this annoyance any day, over the dilemma I had at the start of the year - when I was busting out of my size 22 trousers but refusing to buy anything in a size 24 :D :D :D

who_la_hoop said:
It's definitely annoying being in this 'in-between' stage! I'm finding that as I'm losing weight, my interest in fashion and pretty clothes is really coming back to life - but I don't want to spend lots of money on clothes that won't fit me in a few months time. *sigh*

Have to say though, I'll take this annoyance any day, over the dilemma I had at the start of the year - when I was busting out of my size 22 trousers but refusing to buy anything in a size 24 :D :D :D

Way to go who la hoop

Back