Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Gah motivation is fading fast this week :( i'm a little way in to being a non smoker now, but
It's as if i am replacing one bad habit with another :( i'm struggling to remove the wales lbs as well and am back at 12.11 :( i was 12.7 at weigh in. Can't get back on track and to add insult to injury i'm starving! Probably emotionally starving as opposed to actual starving. I'm about 75% on track this week, the need for my inhalator has gone up too. Darn u school hols! Really in need of a bit of a kick else wi is gonna be a screaming fanfare of 'one at a time pleeeeeeaaaase!'

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Last night I spent a lovely evening at a friend's house with my hubby, kids and various other family members and friends. The hostess had cooked for all 14 of us and the food was delicious...as was the wine....and the rum punch ;) this morning I'm praying to any god that will listen "please don't let the damage be too bad"!!! But seriously sometimes you just need to let your hair down like that don't you and not carry any guilt after? I knew about it in advance, could have tackled it differently but chose not to, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself :) Fingers crossed the scales aren't too spiteful on Wednesday x

. . .But seriously sometimes you just need to let your hair down like that don't you and not carry any guilt after? I knew about it in advance, could have tackled it differently but chose not to, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself :) Fingers crossed the scales aren't too spiteful on Wednesday x
I agree about days off. We're all human and do not get our angel wings immediately!
:devilangel:
Just hit the superspeed soup, melon and berries and LOTS of water and you should be fine.

I did the same.... 3 glasses of Pimms and a whole pitcher of white sangria at La Tasca, accompanying a very gorgeous selection of tapas and paella. Had been very good and planned ahead - but as we were a large group we could only order off the set party menu..... so all my good intentions went a bit out the window!

40 mins of salsa dancing may have done a bit to limit the damage but am off to chop some melon and strawberries too!

Just got in from an hour long dog walk and have been an all round good girl following a green day. Gonna keep 100% focus and fingers crossed I won't get a gain on Wednesday. No regrets though, I don't get to go out very often!! I've got a melon in my fruit bowl and some ff fromage frais practically begging to be poured over it in the fridge, and I'm sure I've got some broccoli that I could use as the basis for some soup :)

Well damage limitation seems to be working today. Weight is actually going down, so another 2lbs to shed by wednesday to equal a sts. Ideally a loss would be fab but i'll settle for a sts this week. Although i did have a glass of wine last night, it was very small :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Well damage limitation seems to be working today. Weight is actually going down, so another 2lbs to shed by wednesday to equal a sts. Ideally a loss would be fab but i'll settle for a sts this week. Although i did have a glass of wine last night, it was very small :)

You can do it Annika! See you Wednesday x

Trango said:
You can do it Annika! See you Wednesday x

I hope so! U are weighing me! Hehe.x

. . . I've got a melon in my fruit bowl and some ff fromage frais practically begging to be poured over it in the fridge, and I'm sure I've got some broccoli that I could use as the basis for some soup :)
Broccoli soup is one of my faves - add whatever other green veg you've got spare and it will be delish. One of my other faves is courgette and broccoli which I have for lunch on days when I am really trying to be ultra good and it always seems to work for me.

And as for melon and fromage frais - we must be from the same mould as I love that too! In fact - just had some myself!

I've lost 1.2 kg this week (which is roughly 2¾ lbs).

I am really pleased with this after last weeks gain and it's been a bit of an up and down week. Ate out on Thursday and not very sensibly at that, but I have been super good since. Perhaps lots of fatty chips was what my body needed as I haven't have proper chips in weeks - neigh months.

Well done pomette.
I've got my wi later today and I'm so scared. Yet again I was out all weekend so ate out twice and the other 2 meals weren't exactly slimming world. I can't wait till I can move out so I'm not in a position that I just have to go along with it. Grrrrr. Scales last night showed a sts so may be able to squeeze 1lb off if I concentrate A LOT hahaha.

Pommette said:
I've lost 1.2 kg this week (which is roughly 2¾ lbs).

I am really pleased with this after last weeks gain and it's been a bit of an up and down week. Ate out on Thursday and not very sensibly at that, but I have been super good since. Perhaps lots of fatty chips was what my body needed as I haven't have proper chips in weeks - neigh months.

Hey well done pommette :)

dreamslim said:
Well done pomette.
I've got my wi later today and I'm so scared. Yet again I was out all weekend so ate out twice and the other 2 meals weren't exactly slimming world. I can't wait till I can move out so I'm not in a position that I just have to go along with it. Grrrrr. Scales last night showed a sts so may be able to squeeze 1lb off if I concentrate A LOT hahaha.

Good luck dreamslim, you can do it :D

Thanks Trango & Dreamslim.
I also forgot to say that I got my 4 stone shiney!! It's been a while since i got the 3½ one - 8 long weeks. My weight loss really stalled but seems to have picked up again and I've now got less that 8 lbs to go to target!

Dreamslim - hit the water and melon! It's worked for me this week!

I'm off to soupify my broccoli for lunch.....feel huge today :( should have stuck with Pommette's suggestion of melon and not had that huge dish of pasta for tea last night!! And probably shouldn't have taken the lid off the tub of mini strawberry meringues either, even if they're only 1 syn each.

Well done pomette and dreamslim!!! I've lost my 4 1/2 stone award :( it's here onky missing in action. I may have to ask my new cons if she'd kindly throw me the sticker as i worked my butt off for it. Weight still coming down. My scales read 12.8 this morning. Highest this week was 13.1 so doing well i think. Back on the hypnotherapy app too. Hoping that'll work. It makes me sleep though, and i have yet to be awake at the end of a session to see how it finishes!lol

It has that effect on me too annika. Haha. Have no idea what the middle bit says and wake up at about number 7 on the waking up bit at the end. Lol. Think it still works the same though. :)

Which one are u using? I downloaded another last night. Easy weight loss it's called. That was about 2.99 but the other one is a scottish lady, that's quite cool, and free. I have. Stop smoking one too although when she says hummm NOWWWWW it scares the crap out of me!lol

Back