Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I have the one with the Scottish lady, take longer to fall asleep than I have previously with her though and mostly coz I'm anticipating the 'mmmmmm NOW' bit, I think she sounds a bit scary, haha.
1 hour left - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! Got my fingers and everything else crossed. :D

0.5 off tonight. Off is better than on. I'd like to feel sorry for myself but had my monday night 'treat' (not doing that anymore), 2 meals out and 2 meals off plan and only one trip to the gym so very much deserved.
Problem is the sort of blokey I said about the other week. Both of us live with parents and his parents house has a whole room we can sit in and watch telly (my parents have a through lounge/dining room) so eating out is usually the way forward and when we're out of money he cooks but he doesn't cook sw food coz it would be too expensive for just one day a week. Until I move out I think I need to do more gym and less syns during the week. Either that or give him the boot and I'm not sure I'm that depressed that I'd give up a man for a diet. Hahahahaha.
12 stone 1.5 for me so getting closer to the elusive 11s. Hehe

Nearly there dreamslim, nearly there........

Good for you - sadly the 11s are still a very long way off for me!

Thanks annya. You'll get there soon enough. I was 12 stone 13.5 on the 30th may so it's taken me just under 2 months to lose that as a steady pace so it's really doable.

Wow dreamslim! Not far now.

One of my friends is just about to leave sw to go on exante. Tempted. Very tempted. As i just can't get under 12.7 and it is driving me insane. Downloaded another freaky app. It's a subliminal messaging thing. It's making me paranoid! Coz i can hear people talking but i have not got a clue what they are saying!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

I got down to 12st 7 and then rocketed up to 12st 12 again :( I mentally turn off at 12st 7! Gotta loose this week ARGH!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weirdly 12 stone 7 was barrier of mine for 2 years (think I've talked about it on here lots of times) got so scared when I got close and I too got down to 12 stone 7 in may then went right back up to 12 stone 13.5.
You've both done amazingly so far though I'm sure you'll whizz past 12 stone 7 very soon. :)

Come on guys, you can do it, if I can get into the 11's I know you can too. Sw works we all know that and yes it isn't always as speedy as some of the others, however this is a lifelong plan that as a bonus you lose weight with. Life will always get in the way, we will have a gain or sts, however as longs we can account for it, enjoyed it and got straight back on the plan, we are all doing exactly the right thing.

Sorry guys not preaching just hoping to help and motivate :)

Now will you lot stop giving me a complex!
13 st was a problem with me and it's taken me 2 months to get down to 12:7 - AND I AM NOT GOING TO GET STUCK AGAIN.

Pommette said:
Now will you lot stop giving me a complex!
13 st was a problem with me and it's taken me 2 months to get down to 12:7 - AND I AM NOT GOING TO GET STUCK AGAIN.

Way to go pommette - I love it :)

Trango said:
Come on guys, you can do it, if I can get into the 11's I know you can too. Sw works we all know that and yes it isn't always as speedy as some of the others, however this is a lifelong plan that as a bonus you lose weight with. Life will always get in the way, we will have a gain or sts, however as longs we can account for it, enjoyed it and got straight back on the plan, we are all doing exactly the right thing.

Sorry guys not preaching just hoping to help and motivate :)

:) Thanks a bunch

Sorry Pommette!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So i can't do an alli week to get past this stupid barrier then? *giggles*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Stuck at 12 st 7 lbs for ages and ages. Went up, came down. Stuck.
Now have broken through to 12st 5 lbs. Relief!
Feel am on a roll here. Fingers crossed.
It can be done!!

Its 12 stone 5lbs I want to break through!! Melon, seafood soup and lots of water for me today..... Good luck getting past those "sticky weights" everyone.

Tinkerbellarella said:
So i can't do an alli week to get past this stupid barrier then? *giggles*

Weirdly Ali stopped working for me. Have absolutely no idea why.

Hmmm. It's the though of re emanmelling the loo after eating that puts me off. Really thinking about trying out that exante for one month later on in the year. I've 2 st to my ultimate target. Decided i'd like to be in the 10's if possible.

My sticky weight is 12.10 which I'm at now! I've been here before and manage to get back up to 14 st before joining SW, I'm really hoping for anything off today as I fear I'm losing motivation : -(

I feel that poppy. I've hovered around the same weight for about 6 weeks now, disheartening when it was coming off in chunks now it sort of dribbles, sloooooowly.

Tinkerbellarella said:
Hmmm. It's the though of re emanmelling the loo after eating that puts me off. Really thinking about trying out that exante for one month later on in the year. I've 2 st to my ultimate target. Decided i'd like to be in the 10's if possible.

Yeah, the first time I tried it I had to do that, lol. I tried it again last year and nothing happened!!

What like.... Nothing at all? o_O

Back