Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

new to the 12's!

Hi, I am joining this team as been bumped off the 13's team!:)
I lost 1.5lb at my second WI today so I am now 12 stone 13lb having lost 6.5lb in total!:)

Welcome Holidaygirl!

Hi, I am joining this team as been bumped off the 13's team!:)
I lost 1.5lb at my second WI today so I am now 12 stone 13lb having lost 6.5lb in total!:)

I saw your post in the 13stone-12stone thread, about you leaving that team, (I still nose around on that thread even though i'm not part of it in weight) CONGRATULATIONS :)
And welcome x

dream slim-is there any way you can just weigh yourself if your not going to group just so you dont go into denial that that naughty food your eating is ok and well within your syns - weve all been there - and then youll feel deprived the week after. how did you feel when you avoided the dreaded buffet (always my downfall i cant resist buffet food at all) you must have felt really proud of yourself after? you can do this!!! dont make next week even harder for yourself hun, you CAN do it-mind over matter :) i just say to myself when i fancy something lovely 'its just food, thats all, just food. and i want to be slim more than i want that cake/sandwich/crisps etc' it does help me make alot better decisions than i used to, the odd slip is inevitable as we all have times when eating nutritious healthy food just isnt an option but if there are times it can be an option and you choose the healthy option thats really something worth patting yourself on the back for. anyway sorry for rambling lol.

sorry forgotten who said about going on the shakes instead of s.w.? anyway, i just wanted to say please dont do it hun, i noticed as i was reading your post you put you had lost 6 stone, am i right in thinking that was with s.w.? in the grand scheme of all that weight youve lost, whats a little 2 pound?? you can do this your just going through a blip, maybe a change of plan would help or an increase in activity? i know what you mean about the change in syns on things but maybe thats a good thing as it will give you an opportunity to examine what your eating and give it an over haul? which may boost your weight loss.

Hey conlou, I have considered weighing myself but the only opportunity I'll have is Sunday am and factoring in the fact of weighing different am to pm (I'm usually about 3lbs different) and that the sw scales and mine give different readings I dunno how accurate it'd be and don't wanna disappoint myself with an unjustified gain. I have looked into the possibility of groups near the campsite and there is one 5 mins drive away that weighs same day and time as mine but I can't guarantee getting out (but am going to try my darndest!!!). The only prob is, I've booked mon as a holiday so does it screw up the system if I weigh anyway and also do I have to do anything to weigh at a different group?
The buffet was difficult, I'd taken a light choice pot noodle snack as an alternative but couldn't face it with the buffet there so I allowed my self the jacket potato which is a hell of a lot better than what I would have had!!!
Thanks conlou. Xx

Hiya everyone!

I'm sadly leaving you all this evening as I weighed in at 11 stone 12 and a half pounds - lost 2.5 pounds :-D

Hopefully see you all in the next thread soon!!

Xx

Woo-hoooo Bobsledwheels!! Well done you.

Sadly I think it will be a good while before I join you there........

It's not forever ladies, i am bound by my fella to a max of 2 months. My mind is catching up with my body now and i still feel quite huge. I just need to get off the whole food head screwing thing for a bit. I will be back, on red days. I want to stay to wi still but i'd be cheating and that is not fair on the other ladies. So i will go for a bit, do what i need to do for me, for my head then come back. Sw is screwing with
My mind right now in more ways than i let on, and i just can't do the fruit and veg only thing. I'm not gonna live forever, and i want to be leaner in my adult life for ME. not for sy, not for anyone else. I think i deserve to be able to feel good in my own skin. I'd really love to stay and keep up with u ladies, under the promise of not trying to drag u all to the dark side. If u ladies do not mind? I'll understand if it bothers people. But i really like u lot. Trango, i will be back at sw, u will def be seeing me lovey, just need to do this for me. Drop what i need to, really get into this jogging lark and be healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Omg I gained 2.5lbs!!!!!!!! In exactly 2 weeks time I will be on a beach in Tunisia and I wanted to be at least half a stone lighter from my starting weight :( and now my total is only 3lbs :( I know I was a bit naughty on Saturday night but I sure as hell wasn't 2.5lbs worth of naughty!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr so annoyed.

I hear you Blue Bunny!

I had a relatively un-naughty weekend away - not even any booze - and still managed to pile on 1.5lbs which I now seem totally unable to shift again :mad:

Official weigh in on Friday morning and I am not remotely hopeful..... ho-hum :sigh:

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you then Annya, and everything else crossable crossed for myself! I'm gonna be so golden this week I'll blind you all with my shiny halo while I'm praying for a miracle x

dreamslim said:
Awww, lovehandles, back on the horse this week? Do you know why?

I decided against the old Buffett and went for a jacket potato with no butter and BBQ chicken from the cafe downstairs. Still syns in the BBQ chick but no where near as much as in the Buffet. Lol.

Back on the horse 100% this week! I no exactly what happened, I had 8 days off work so was picking and eating out, and my oh came home after a month away so went out for dinners/breakfasts. Cinema ate popcorn and regular coke :| and my neice n nephew turned 5 so had bday cake. I was doomed! Fair play have not stuck to plan at all. My own fault I no. But I've been given an sas log this week. Finding it useful. But I'm dying to eat chocolate as I'm soooo due on and emotional. But I've had 14 syns today so I'm just having a staring competition with it. Roll on Monday! Hope the result is worth it!! Xx

I always crave stodgy junk foods when I'm on (well when I'm faux on, lol) I find sw chips help, chip butty if you have a hexb left. Sometime if I can't be bothered with sw chips I just do some low fat oven chips, 1.5 syns for 100g. I also looove options hot choc for my choc fix. Dunno what else to suggest though really, it's a horrible week.

I do love Cadbury light mousse 3 syns. Well worth it, made a chicken curry tonight. I think I'll be ok cuz I really want a good week! I'll have my cheats after WI on Monday! Guna need one xx

dreamslim said:
Do you think? I hope so. Problem is, as I mentioned earlier, I'm not weighing on mon so I think my brain is in 'off plan' mode but I don't want it to be. Next week will be hard with being on a kids camp and having little control over food so I don't need to be fighting a losing battle after this week as well.

yep, turning your back on a buffet is difficult - well done.
No WI doesn't mean a guaranteed gain.....think of all the strenuous activities with the kids you can get upto - all that BM should help a loss or help to keep an gain minimal, just be careful, but don't ruin your holiday by denying yourself everything.
Hope you have s great time

Thanks hun, won't be forever. Was looking at my wi book, and i've been at roughly 12.7 ish since the start of may. It really does not want to shift off me :-/ so this seems like my only option. Do it and really educate myself in the next month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Good Luck Annika - we are all here for you. But why not start your own diary somewhere? I see you have one that you no longer use - this may be a place where we can all come and support you.

I don't write a food diary - I just keep a ramblings diary to record my thoughts on both good & bad days. It has really helped me when I've been stuck as my Minis friends give me a huge amount of support in both circs.

Debridger said:
yep, turning your back on a buffet is difficult - well done.
No WI doesn't mean a guaranteed gain.....think of all the strenuous activities with the kids you can get upto - all that BM should help a loss or help to keep an gain minimal, just be careful, but don't ruin your holiday by denying yourself everything.
Hope you have s great time

Thanks, I think it's more psychological coz the last time I did this camp while doing slimming world I put on 1lb on my return. I'm only 3lb away from club 10 so don't want that. Haha.
Annika, if you feel it's what you need to do then that's fine but please think carefully before doing these things. I tried the CD once and with little or no food I very quickly started getting headaches constantly, felt sick and was so tired. I stopped after 2 weeks coz I felt sooooo dreadful but then because I hadnt eaten properly for 2 weeks I binge ate and put on 7 of the 9 lbs I'd lost. Have you tried an sas log or anything? Can you say for certain that you have been on plan 100% in all that time? Good luck if you are going to do it and of course we'll still be here for you

Back