Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Thanks hun, that's a good idea actually, i think i will give it a go ;) i did have one, then got fed up of adding every little thing in so might do it again. The issue won't be the vlcd, it will be maintaining it afterwards. Going in with eyes wide open will be a healthier approach. I will still keep up with u lot and watch what is going on as i do really care. I start on monday/tuesday so that's gonna be fun! 2 months max then maintain on sw. That's the initial theory anyhoo. I've maintained 12.7 ish for 3 months without too much trying!lol good luck to the rest of u, will have me eyes on u all as it's still on my fav threads ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

PS, I weighed myself at 11.13 today, I'm usually about 1lb less than the sw scales but I also don't usually lose anything till the weekend so I'm quite optimistic by the 1lb so far this week, will be nice to get another couple. I've decided I am going to try my best to get out of camp for half hour to go an weigh, just to keep my mind focussed and see how close I can get to my club 10 by Mon (am officially 3lbs away at the mo and the sw website keeps reminding me of it, haha)

Yay! I lost 1.5lbs this week - so am now 12st 3.5lbs..... yes, I have (finally) got under that 12st 5lb that Ive been hovering on or above since the end of April.

I would be feeling amazing if I didnt have such a naughty syn-filled weekend of partying and *week ahead of me.

Plan is a Green day today as I've done a week of red and am in need of a carb fix - then need to be extra good for the rest of the week - Friday night I'll eat before we go to the party and then drive and stick to diet drinks and Saturday probably let my hair down a bit...

7 WIs to holiday so I think half a stone is do-able.... as long as I dont have a gain next week.

Yay! I lost 1.5lbs this week - so am now 12st 3.5lbs..... yes, I have (finally) got under that 12st 5lb that Ive been hovering on or above since the end of April.

I would be feeling amazing if I didnt have such a naughty syn-filled weekend of partying and *week ahead of me.

Plan is a Green day today as I've done a week of red and am in need of a carb fix - then need to be extra good for the rest of the week - Friday night I'll eat before we go to the party and then drive and stick to diet drinks and Saturday probably let my hair down a bit...

7 WIs to holiday so I think half a stone is do-able.... as long as I dont have a gain next week.

Yay!! Well done, it's amazing when you break that barrier isn't it! :)
I had a party a few weeks ago and wanted to be careful as I knew there would be a huge buffet and not one but 2 chocolate fountains!! I drank vodka and slim line tonic all night (although did allow myself a cocktail or 3, hehe) but before I went out I had the sw burgers, I wasn't tempted by any of the food and I am convinced it was because I had my 'junk food' from the sw burgers before I went out.
Sadly I did have a 0.5lb gain that week but that's coz I had spent the week preparing for party day but completely forgot about hangover day and ended up eating pizza - oops :)

Hi everyone - would love to join this thread please!

Hi - I started SW online 3 weeks ago. I weighed 13.01.

First wi lost 7lbs, 2nd wi lost 2lbs ....... sounds great so far doesnt it .. yesterday was wi day and Id PUT ON 2lbs. So am 12.8 now. Fed up with myself. Know exactly what to do, have done SW numerous times, its just d-o-i-n-g it that I need to master haha.

Sooo love to get into the 11stones. My Club 10 weight is 11.11 - which means I now need to lose 11lbs to get there.

It feels so good when you get into the next stone doesnt it (well not unless its UP into the next one - ive never laughed at that happening haha). So when I saw this thread and had a look through it it really appealed to me. Reading everyones achievements/struggles/support for each other is amazing.

Here's to a lighter me next week :)

Welcome to the 12s Kimknees. I am an "upper and downer" myself, so I expect to be here a while :rolleyes: although I dream of the 11s :sigh:

Great bunch on here - great for support :hug99: and motivation :whoopass: as and when needed :D

well i have had my speed soup and berries with total 0% yogurt for tea, but am hungry still grrr. baby is playing up and i feel stressed so feeling like i need some comfort food, one problem, theres nothing sw friendly in as i do my shopping tomorrow. aaargh someone give me a virtual slap and stop me blowing it please!
Consider this the virtual slap! :whoopass:
Got any syns left? have a chocky options for a couple of syns and satisfy the sweet craving

HAHAHA pomette that smiley made me pee myself!!! lol. i was veyr good and found some potatoes, so made sw wedges, and had them jalapenos and yogurt omg they were beaut!!! i also had a bag of skips at 4 and a half syns per bag not bad at all, i had half a sausage earlier so not sure how many syns that was :/ i ate it off my dd's plate oops hahaha. damn left overs!! funny how i managed to avoid her smash and mushy peas which would have been free!!! and she managed to eat my last 2 bits of spanish omelette the monkey!! oh well bed now and shopping tomorrow soshould be fine over the weekend xx

12 9.4 today. this is getting old now, like 3 years old!

Well folks, I might have GAINED 1.5lbs in the last week, but I am still under 13 stones (ruddy obese again though :sigh:) so I staying with you for now. Hopefully I will see a good loss next week :(

Well folks, I might have GAINED 1.5lbs in the last week, but I am still under 13 stones (ruddy obese again though :sigh:) so I staying with you for now. Hopefully I will see a good loss next week :(

Look on the bright side - you'll have our company for a week longer!!! LOL
You know the drill - superspeed soup, veg fruit etc etc.
I think I might be on the gain trail this week too. Had a very naughty day yesterday!:cry:

I lost a pound this week - taking me to 11 stone 13!!! :D :D :D

So, with regret, I will be leaving you lovely people - hurry up and join me in the next thread! :)

I lost a pound this week - taking me to 11 stone 13!!! :D :D :D

So, with regret, I will be leaving you lovely people - hurry up and join me in the next thread! :)
Well done who_la_hoop - all I can say is good luck and good riddance !!!!
I think I'm gonna be some time here. Stuck again !!! :sigh:

Back