Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I lost a pound this week - taking me to 11 stone 13!!! :D :D :D

So, with regret, I will be leaving you lovely people - hurry up and join me in the next thread! :)

Woo-hoo.......well done!

Sadly I GAINED 1.5lbs this week and I really don't have a clue why, so I think am going to be here for the foreseeable future :rolleyes:

Weighed myself this morning as 11.11. My scales are usually 1-2lbs different from sw scales but as long as I stay on the right route until mon it looks like I could hopefully be leaving you guys too!!!! Fingers crossed. Xx

dreamslim said:
Weighed myself this morning as 11.11. My scales are usually 1-2lbs different from sw scales but as long as I stay on the right route until mon it looks like I could hopefully be leaving you guys too!!!! Fingers crossed. Xx

Got everything crossed for you :) x

Wtg who la hoop and dreamslim! U go girls! So happy for you!xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Well, I seem to have fallen off the wagon this weekend. Not intentionally - but had 2 parties, and even trying to make good choices I ended up drinking wine and fruit punch, eating peanuts, white bread and cake and now I am feeling proper poop - bloated, upset tum and a bit sorry for myself. :(

I weighed to see what the damage was and am pretty gutted that I was 12st 9.5lb so a gain of 6lb in two days .... how can I shift this quickly?

Am thinking vegetable soup, melon and fruit salad, with lots of water and sugar-free squash. Anyone suggest anything else to get me back on track?

Taffy Girl said:
Well, I seem to have fallen off the wagon this weekend. Not intentionally - but had 2 parties, and even trying to make good choices I ended up drinking wine and fruit punch, eating peanuts, white bread and cake and now I am feeling proper poop - bloated, upset tum and a bit sorry for myself. :(

I weighed to see what the damage was and am pretty gutted that I was 12st 9.5lb so a gain of 6lb in two days .... how can I shift this quickly?

Am thinking vegetable soup, melon and fruit salad, with lots of water and sugar-free squash. Anyone suggest anything else to get me back on track?

It's really hard with parties isn't it? The thong is, you have made the decision already to go back on plan 100% so keep your syns low so that you could count the party ones as flexible syns. I am sure sometimes we can makenour selves emotionally heavier with worrying so much lol. Put it behind you and refocus from now :)

Btw, did you have a good time?

Hey taffy girl. Lots of melon and water but also try not to worry too much, 6lbs in 2 days is a hell of a lot to put on, chances are a lot of it is dehydration from a weekend of alcohol, my weight is ridiculous the day after drinking.
Thanks everyone for the support, treated my self to a couple of bottles of beer yesterday but still just about stayed within my syns which made me feel good afterwards, not so sure about this morning, even if I just drink 1 or 2 drinks I get a headache the next day. Must learn to drink a pint of water before bed. Haha.

dreamslim said:
Hey taffy girl. Lots of melon and water but also try not to worry too much, 6lbs in 2 days is a hell of a lot to put on, chances are a lot of it is dehydration from a weekend of alcohol, my weight is ridiculous the day after drinking.
Thanks everyone for the support, treated my self to a couple of bottles of beer yesterday but still just about stayed within my syns which made me feel good afterwards, not so sure about this morning, even if I just drink 1 or 2 drinks I get a headache the next day. Must learn to drink a pint of water before bed. Haha.

Hi there dreamslim, how's it going?

Trango said:
It's really hard with parties isn't it? The thong is, you have made the decision already to go back on plan 100% so keep your syns low so that you could count the party ones as flexible syns. I am sure sometimes we can makenour selves emotionally heavier with worrying so much lol. Put it behind you and refocus from now :)

Btw, did you have a good time?

Lol, thong should be thing and should read as make our not makenour! :D, omg maybe the coordination isn't there first thing in the mornings, or maybe my eyes need a test lol

wow. ignored already.

Tinkerbellarella said:
wow. ignored already.

Sweetie, I don't think it's intentional, how are you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just felt a little skipped over :( had a bit of nasty vibes over changing and the thought of losing everyone on here too is s bit eeek! God do i now feel stupid! Not a very good cheerleader today am i?

Tinkerbellarella said:
Just felt a little skipped over :( had a bit of nasty vibes over changing and the thought of losing everyone on here too is s bit eeek! God do i now feel stupid! Not a very good cheerleader today am i?

Sorry Annika. Don't worry, we all have down days and paranoid days, I have them most days. Haha. How are you getting on with exante?

Tinkerbellarella said:

Don't worry, we all feel like that, I get like that on here sometimes, but I think it's just that it gets busy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tinkerbellarella said:

We will always be here hun, sorry if you felt skipped over, would never be intentional :) hope you are getting on with exante ok x

Back