Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

First day of camp (the kids aren't even here yet! Lol) and I had 2 plates of food and some dessert at an all you can eat buffet bar. Oops. I only had 8 syns other than that today but pretty sure the ayce is more than 7 syns worth. Hehe. Oops.
Do you know what though? I'm not gonna beat myself up about it, I usually gain 2-3lbs over the week of camp but I always just go along with what everyone else has. This week I have planned to have wholemeal toast and fruit for breakfast and have superspeed soup for lunch, it may not work out like that but most days should be fine. Wholemeal toast and fruit is a defo but a maybe on the ss soup. For tea I'm gonna have whatever the kids have (we have people come and cook the food) but tea with a bunch of potentially fussy 7-11 year olds can be difficult enough so I want to keep it as normal as possible, plus, can't see one meal cooked from scratch being more than 15 syns and if it is, oh well, I'm trying to minimize damage not work miracles.
Rant over. Hahahahahaha.

Just felt a little skipped over :( had a bit of nasty vibes over changing and the thought of losing everyone on here too is s bit eeek! God do i now feel stupid! Not a very good cheerleader today am i?
We're here when you need us - all still plodding along.
Just noticed that you've dropped your target weight so I hope it works out for you on Exante and you get to where you want to be.

Awwww ladies. Yeah today is my first day. Sort of do and don't know what to expect. Bit of a wierd week, almost a month since i quit the cigarettes for good, i dyed my hair blonde day before yesterday Had it cut too (not sure i like it, near scalped at the back!) and now i am starting exante and giving up my huge caffiene crutch. So a bit out of sorts all round really. Rebelled a bit all week and put on about 3lbs but i'm not bothered as such, and yes i dropped the goal as i know coming off this i will gain between 1/2 a st and a st so i wanted to be prepared for that, i have 4 weeks off after my op so i do have to maintain then. Hopefully, i will be able to peek at the 11's soon. Well, one day.

And thankyou.;)

Can I join please weighed in today at 12-13 hoping to get down into the 11s by christmas cant remember the last time I saw 11 on the scales my target is 9-7

Good luck with it Annika, keep us updated.
Hey sw dieter, of course you can join us, the more the merrier. Well done for getting into 12s. :)

If only. I am getting desparate to hit those 11's. :sigh:
There is a little matter of self control. Twice yesterday in the supermarket I picked up a savoury chicken slice from the hot food cabinet that they so sweetly have put right by the newspapers as you go in!!
Now I am a savoury addict. I am sure Tesco have it in for me. Must admit I resisted yesterday but it is just too tempting. Perhaps I could circumnavigate the store in a different way? :eek:

½ lb off - but actually I'm quite pleased as I thought I might well be on the gain train this week as I've had a couple of days where I misbehaved.

Friday was just plain too many syns (got the munchies after rather a lot of wine on Thursday night) and yesterday was another. Nothing drastic but not quite on plan nevertheless. A small white ciabatta roll has made me feel very bloated plus I had some dips! Full fat humous and taramasalata. Yummy - but I need to get back to basics as I know that losing these last pounds will be hard.

Half a pound is half a pound Pommette :D

Better than my 1.5lb on - still really miffed about this as I wasn't THAT naughty and bang on plan for 4 days after too.

Note to oneself......let go of it Annya and move on ;)

Hi Im Natalie. Back on SW as holiday in 6 weeks. 12.2 this morning and hopefully want to lose a stone for holiday. Got my SW book from 2009 so just following everything according to that as not going to group.
:) x

Turkey - Lara Beach in Antalya for 10 days of pure bliss!

AI too, but hopefully can still remain good whilst there. I went to mexico last year and did tend to choose healthier options.

Anywhere booked for you?

I'm excited this week as have lost another 2.5lbs! Another 1.5 next week and I'll get my stone award :) I'm now 12st 8.5lbs, so getting there.

@Pomette, well done on your half pound! :)

@ BrightNatty, I went to Turkey for 10 days and found that their food was actually fairly good for food optimising! I came back and had only put on half a pound. At least with buffets you have a chance to choose carefully and can judge how many syns will be in some foods.
Anyway, have fun in Turkiye! ;)

Beverley8603 said:
If only. I am getting desparate to hit those 11's. :sigh:
There is a little matter of self control. Twice yesterday in the supermarket I picked up a savoury chicken slice from the hot food cabinet that they so sweetly have put right by the newspapers as you go in!!
Now I am a savoury addict. I am sure Tesco have it in for me. Must admit I resisted yesterday but it is just too tempting. Perhaps I could circumnavigate the store in a different way? :eek:

You picked it up, but did you eat it? That's the real question ;)

Oh good. Hopefully I won't be too bad then and all the swimming & sweating can only be a bonus! :D

Got WI in clinic for my Dermo Appointment, although they can't cure me & I'm stuck with this for life, according to their scales I'd lost 4lb!! fingers crossed Thursday's scales say the same!!!

Back on plan today - strawberries for brekkie, melon and grapes for mid-morning, roasted veggies and chicken followed by satsumas for lunch, then I made the Smash Pizza for tea - smash base topped with a scraping of ketchup, spinach, mushrooms, onions ham and cheese.... it was a bit weird, (could have done with being a bit thinner in the middle) - but made a nice change. Drunk my 2litres of water too.

Hope everyone else is having a good week x

I think I'm having a good week, so far so good, and the 2 sneaky peeks I've had on the scales look to be in my favour. But I'm not counting any chickens yet. Weigh in on Wednesday. I always feel really guilty when I do a sneaky peek mid week, whether I've lost or gained it just feels so wrong lol.

Back