Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Brightnatty said:
Turkey - Lara Beach in Antalya for 10 days of pure bliss!

AI too, but hopefully can still remain good whilst there. I went to mexico last year and did tend to choose healthier options.

Anywhere booked for you?

Not been to Turkey yet, although I'm sure I will at done stage :)
I need a holiday, but nothing planned - had a week in Spain in May, and I've been away on business a couple of times this year, so, we'll take a peek later in te year -away from school hols lol.

Cool. I love having something big to look forward to. September has been so far away for so long! Flying now though!

lost 1/2 a pound tonight, really pleased as i really let slip this weekend and had pizza, magners (lots and lots of magners), sambuka shots, corky shots, gin and tonic, donner kebab, chips, sonoran chicken, more chips and garlic yogurt. so all the goodness around it must have paid off!!! i am having a kebab tonight as i always have a treat if i have lost on weigh night, im having some donner meat and salad and small chips. would just like to get 1 pound off this week then i have my stone award, im at a spa this weekend where all my meals are included so im not expecting great things. going to make a batch of speed soup again and made a batch of lamb in a moroccan (sp) sauce and instead of putting a thickener in i just put lots of rice in and its delicious!!! im going to be doing lots of swimming at the spa so hopefully that will work in my favour!

Well done everyone on your losses - looking good.

I have decided that I am going to try to stick to plan 100% for the whole of August - I only have one party and one lunch out in the diary so far and lots of friends are on hols so it should be quite easy to keep my social calender pretty clear and really aim for that 11 stone bracket. I am challenging myself to do 20 mins of exercise(even if its just a little walk), drink 2+ litres of water and aim for 10 speed foods EVERY day. Day 2 and its going ok!

Well done everyone for your weight losses this week. I lost 3lbs and am surprised at how quickly I'm going through the 12s.

Down 1.5 this week bringing me to 12,6.5, I haven't weighed this little in about 10 years...and got slimmer of the week!

Im 12.1 today. Maybe I'll only be in this thread for another week. hopefully :O :(

Not sure if anyone noticed me slink in here a few weeks ago and then slink back out again when I had a gain. But I've now had to WIs in a row starting with a 12 so I think I'm going to officially declare myself aiming for the 11s.

I'm a slow loser so will probably be with you all and waving you goodbye up until about Christmas :)

Welcome minus3.5 - I too am a very slow loser, so I expect I will be here keeping you company until at least Christmas :sigh:

Have you joined the really slow loser thread yet..... it is a great comfort :)

Well done on staying in the 12s for a fortnight - you are truly on your way to the 11s now :D

Oooooo - good luck!!!

Thankyou. want to get my Club10 target by september. (11.4st) :eek::D I need all the luck I can get!!!

Not sure if anyone noticed me slink in here a few weeks ago and then slink back out again when I had a gain. But I've now had to WIs in a row starting with a 12 so I think I'm going to officially declare myself aiming for the 11s.

I'm a slow loser so will probably be with you all and waving you goodbye up until about Christmas :)
Welcome Back Zoe - really good to see you here again!
Do join us on the Slow Loss team , we're a reet friendly bunch

Im 12.1 today. Maybe I'll only be in this thread for another week. hopefully :O :(
Just you concentrate girl and get gone !!!

Morning all, 2lbs off for me at last night's weigh in. I was really pleased after last week's 2.5lbs gain, and considering I was swollen up with water retention despite being on water tablets I reckon 2lbs was pretty good. Going back to doc today to see if he'll up the dose; it's obvious the hotter the weather the more my feet swell but if 40mg are having no effect in this country when the temperature is in the mid 20's what hope have I got next week when I'm in Tunisia in the high 30's-40's?????

Hanging on!

Well only just hanging on to this thread:STS at WI yesterday and mega upset about it:cry:
Still,next week I will show those scales what I can do!:eek:

That's the spirit Holidaygirl! I just replied to your post on another thread with some possible ideas............??

Had a sneaky look on scales this morning - Lost another pound so im officially 12stone! :)

Aaaaaargh - I have gained 2.5lbs this week. Back up to 12st 6lb for me. I am feeling soooo frustrated. I know its been * week and I had 2 nights out at the weekend - but I made good food choices, didnt drink toooo much and have been really good the rest of the week.

Oh well, back to it. I am aiming to get on the 4lb loss board next week lol! (in my dreams)

Im sure its just to do with * week. Kepp positive :) x

Had a sneaky look on scales this morning - Lost another pound so im officially 12stone! :)
Looking good for departure and I told you to get gone!

Back