Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

. . . it's obvious the hotter the weather the more my feet swell but if 40mg are having no effect in this country when the temperature is in the mid 20's what hope have I got next week when I'm in Tunisia in the high 30's-40's?????
Blue Bunny - I know this might sound totally wrong, but the MORE water you drink the less water retention you will have (unless of course you have some sort of medical condition that makes you hold onto the stuff).
I live in Spain and used to suffer terribly with swollen feet and ankles. I now drink at least 6 half-litre glasses of water a day ON TOP OF tea & coffee and the problem has miraculously vanished.
As I said, unless you have a medical condition, really up the intake and you should be better. Not perfect, but better.

Good luck and have a lovely holiday.

Checking in for the first time this week. I didn't weigh in so didn't come under 12 stone as I had hoped but I've been on a kids camp all week so it's a case of eat what you can when you can, almost always unhealthy. I'm really hoping for only a small gain on mon but I'm not looking forward to it too much.
Hoping everyone else is doing better than me.

Thanks for the advice Pommette, and I have been upping my fluid intake already, but with no effect :( it's just something I usually just accept in the summer and haven't taken water tablets before, but during last year's holiday in Majorca the swelling went into my lower legs too and really badly, with lots of burst blood vessels. I had to be treated for vasculitis when I got back to the UK and I'm terrified the same thing's gonna happen again :( hence the water tablets.

Thanks for the advice Pommette, and I have been upping my fluid intake already, but with no effect :( it's just something I usually just accept in the summer and haven't taken water tablets before, but during last year's holiday in Majorca the swelling went into my lower legs too and really badly, with lots of burst blood vessels. I had to be treated for vasculitis when I got back to the UK and I'm terrified the same thing's gonna happen again :( hence the water tablets.
That sound pretty yuk! I have to say I tried water tablets one year and they certainly helped a bit. Also try sitting with you feet wrapped in a cold, wet towel in the evening - with ice in it if you have any at hand on holiday. Not an attractive sight but it certainly used to help take the swelling down for me.

Doc said today the best thing to do is to keep my feet up which I intend to do lots of in sunny Tunisia :) and he said it's ok to temporarily double my tablets while I'm over there so I hope I'll be ok xx

I lost 5.5lb this week (Monday I got weighed at the Dermo clinic and lost 4lb!)

I'm 12st 5.5 atm which is aces as 12st 7lb is a sticking point for me :) haven't seen that weight for 6 years!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 5.5lb this week (Monday I got weighed at the Dermo clinic and lost 4lb!)

Glad to hear of your loss this week hun. I hope I will have a loss too on my weigh in day this Tueday.

A completely unheard of 2lb loss for me this week - no doubt usual snail's pace service will resume next week!

Back home today, weighed myself this morning and am 12 stone 4. I got down to 11 stone 11 last weekend so am getting really nervous about wi on Monday (although my lowest sw weight is 12 stone 1.5). Gonna try lots of superspeed soup, melon and water over the weekend to do some damage control - scared though. :-(

dreamslim said:
Back home today, weighed myself this morning and am 12 stone 4. I got down to 11 stone 11 last weekend so am getting really nervous about wi on Monday (although my lowest sw weight is 12 stone 1.5). Gonna try lots of superspeed soup, melon and water over the weekend to do some damage control - scared though. :-(

U can do it hun! That's a temporary gain, if ur good it will go. I believe u can do it!

I know u will flower, and u will deffo hit the 11's soon. I only know a few of u here now. Might lurk on the 11's soon ;)

7lbs lost so far! 12st 6lbs :) (updated daily)

Wow, well done you!!!! I'm not overly disappointed because it was all for a good cause and outside my control, I weighed earlier fully clothed and just after eating, tried again after a shower in my bday suit and was 12.1 haha, fingers crossed the second one is closer coz that'll mean a STS on mon which I would be more than happy with. :-D

Back