Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi Sapphire and well done! x

Just a quick update as I'm up early to be off and out.
Lost another ¾ lb this week which I'm happy with. Especially as eating times yesterday were all over the place with "lunch" not getting eaten until 19:30 and no supper meant that my intake for the day was VERY unbalanced. Breakfast had been some fruit and yoghurt at 10:00. Also had to make it an EE day (which I don't normally do as they don't work for me) as we had I had salmon pasta (delish but probably loads of syns as I'm sure it had cream in) followed by steak in mushroom sauce (deffo had cream in) followed by ice cream and raspberry sauce (it was just SO hot yesterday I had to had something cooling).

See why EE days don't work? I eat too much LOL :eek:

Getting nearer to the 11's - now at 12st 5.5 lbs but oh it is taking so long!

Can almost go lurk in the 11's...... Yippee! This is my official wi day see. Amazed. In a word :)

12lbs lost so far! 12st 1lbs (updated daily)

So scared about today, completely failed to get back on track this weekend, decided to spend the whole day drinking while watching the rugby on sat. Oops.
Gonna just take the hit today and start afresh. Scales show 12 stone 5 so hopefully 4 or 5lbs gain only. Feel like I've put on about 10 stone though. Lol.

Hunnie u will get there!x

12lbs lost so far! 12st 1lbs (updated daily)

dreamslim said:
So scared about today, completely failed to get back on track this weekend, decided to spend the whole day drinking while watching the rugby on sat. Oops.
Gonna just take the hit today and start afresh. Scales show 12 stone 5 so hopefully 4 or 5lbs gain only. Feel like I've put on about 10 stone though. Lol.

I feel like this after this weekend but haven't got scales to see the damage.. Will have to wait for wi Wednesday... But if we can't have a blowout one weekend in a while then what's the point of losing all this weight when we could be off out showing off our super slim bodies.... Hehe x

Well everyone, I'm packing my bags and leaving after a 5lb loss this week :D !!!!

I'm 11.11 so see you all there soon! xxxxxxx

Stayed the same this week (technically -.4 of a pound but I think I'll just call it s STS and be done. So 1.5lbs to my stone award, and another 8.5 until the 11's.

Brightnatty- what's your secret, thats insane??? Well done!

It was my first 'proper' slimming world week where I have stuck to it 100%. Alot of resisting and I chose to weigh in on a monday as all weekend it was in the back of my mind, so no going off rails. Done green all week and red/EE weekend (Had a BBQ). Also, LOTS of SF and SS foods.

Lets just see what next week brings. Well done to everyone on losses/sts :) See you all soon I hope! xxxx

Hello 12 to 11 people from a newbie

Hi all

I've been on and off various diets for the last 14 years. I had two very successful spells - the first around 9 years ago, doing SW by myself (postal member but didn't bother with the consultant phone call etc) when I dropped three stones. I was exercising and doing really well until we moved house and the routine went out of the window. Fast forward four years and I joined WW with a close friend, partly because I felt really uncomfortable in my own skin, and partly to give my mate a bit of support. I did really well, using predominantly the NoCount plan, which worked really well for me. I got to my goal weight of 11st 7lb, and stopped going to classes due to really being too busy to fit it in. I did maintain for a few months, but found it very difficult, and crucially, I didn't have a working set of bathroom scales, so kind of lost track of where I was.

Five years on, I'm back up at the high end of the 12s and hoping to get back to the magical 11st 7 lbs. I have a holiday to look forward to in October, and hoping to have lost enough to look good in my holiday clothes by then, but not expecting to get back to my goal weight quite that quickly. However, If I can fit in some exercise as well as the eating plan (I try not to use the D word) then maybe

anyway - that's me
bye for now

Welcome Tinsel Angel and good luck with your weight loss journey.

I am also at the top end of the 12s, but am sadly a very slow loser so I expect I shall be here for a good while yet!

Still, as long as it goes eventually, I'm not too fussed how quickly it happens!

Onwards and downwards to us all :D

Hi all

I've been on and off various diets for the last 14 years. I had two very successful spells - the first around 9 years ago, doing SW by myself (postal member but didn't bother with the consultant phone call etc) when I dropped three stones. I was exercising and doing really well until we moved house and the routine went out of the window. Fast forward four years and I joined WW with a close friend, partly because I felt really uncomfortable in my own skin, and partly to give my mate a bit of support. I did really well, using predominantly the NoCount plan, which worked really well for me. I got to my goal weight of 11st 7lb, and stopped going to classes due to really being too busy to fit it in. I did maintain for a few months, but found it very difficult, and crucially, I didn't have a working set of bathroom scales, so kind of lost track of where I was.

Five years on, I'm back up at the high end of the 12s and hoping to get back to the magical 11st 7 lbs. I have a holiday to look forward to in October, and hoping to have lost enough to look good in my holiday clothes by then, but not expecting to get back to my goal weight quite that quickly. However, If I can fit in some exercise as well as the eating plan (I try not to use the D word) then maybe

anyway - that's me
bye for now

Welcome :)
I have a similar target of about 11st ish, which I haven't seen on the scales since I was about 15!
I hope you get on well with the plan again, come on here for as much support as you need! :D
Good luck :)

Welcome Tinsel - another tortoise here so I'll keep you company for a while!
It was my first 'proper' slimming world week where I have stuck to it 100%. Alot of resisting and I chose to weigh in on a monday as all weekend it was in the back of my mind, so no going off rails. Done green all week and red/EE weekend (Had a BBQ). Also, LOTS of SF and SS foods.

Lets just see what next week brings. Well done to everyone on losses/sts :) See you all soon I hope! xxxx

Well done BN - just shows what a really good week can do. No off-the-rails weekends for you!

May be a while before I see you in the 11's.

Well i didn't think this would happen in a while! I'm finally allowed to go lurk in 11st- 10st! 11st 13lbs today! Royally stunned amd not long really till i'm back with u sw people! :D

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Well i didn't think this would happen in a while! I'm finally allowed to go lurk in 11st- 10st! 11st 13lbs today! Royally stunned amd not long really till i'm back with u sw people! :D

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Wayhey. Well done you. Save me a seat. :)

Back