Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Will do hunnie! My wii fit just weighed me at 11st 12lbs! I'm an inch shorter than i thought apparently. I'm 5'8 not 5'9 but my bmi is now 25.09 not 30 odd! I feel so pleased. Did all my measurements at the start, put them away for safe keeping and i forgot where! Lol so the 1st sept i best kick my arse and find them. U keeping ok hun?

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

I'm ok thanks. Struggling to get back into it after a week off but I guess that's normal. My scales are coming down though so although I'm being a little naughty it still seems to be undoing the damage - just slower than I'd hoped. Been drinking tonnes of water and eating melon and superspeed soup so hopefully will help as well. Can't get my arse in gear to go to the gym yet though but still havent fully recovered from kids camp last week - it takes a lot out of me!!
Glad you're doing so well, how much longer have you got on exante? How is it?

Wow another camp! Hehe was it fun?! I got about 2st to go then i'm back, thing is i need to go just under so when i come to re feed i need to put weight on if that makes sense? As i will gain around 1/2 st in carb weight. The 9's sound a good place to be but 10's might be more maintainable. If it's the 10's then according to my target weight app thing that could be the end of this month. V v quickly! :O but. I will say it is in no way easy, and i am not gonna tell anyone 'oh look at me go get on exante' coz i don't beleive it is right for everyone. It was my choice purely coz i was quite depressed at sticking knowing i had far to go. It's lifted my mood, but, not eating is not a magical cure. The hard work kicks in when u need to maintain.x

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Yeah, this one was mon-fri and I had NO control over the food so was horrible, lol. Think I have to get my body unused to eating fat again so do it slowly but surely coz at the mo I feel like I'm hungry/depriving myself.
Wow, end of this month! That's amazing. I can't do the whole not eating thing coz I was considering trying slim fast for a fortnight but it never works for me coz I just pig out afterwards, haha.

1.5lb off at WI today, it's in the right direction!:)

Well done caramumofmany and Holidaygirl10 - right direction indeed!

Im now 12stone13.5lbs so in I come to join the group :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Ashton and well done for making it into the 12s!

im 12.6 i started doing the slimming world diet at home on tuesday as my partner started going to a tuesday group but i dont have time 2 go

Last edited:
Welcome to the 12s zbeth - I am a weigh at home too as my nearest group is 14 miles away :eek:

Last edited:
Why o why o why can't I say no?! Why can't I do this? 4lb on this week, all you can eat indian buffet, cake & star week. So annoyed at myself. Aarrrgghhhhh.

I NEED to do this. I NEED to loose this weight I was so close to loosing 2st. Why when I am doing well do I seem to derail myself completely.

I'm so annoyed at myself. :mad: :'(

Why o why o why can't I say no?! Why can't I do this? 4lb on this week, all you can eat indian buffet, cake & star week. So annoyed at myself. Aarrrgghhhhh.

I NEED to do this. I NEED to loose this weight I was so close to loosing 2st. Why when I am doing well do I seem to derail myself completely.

I'm so annoyed at myself. :mad: :'(

Use that agression to keep you on track for the coming week.....hang in there, you'll get there

Annya said:
Welcome Ashton and well done for making it into the 12s!

Thankyou! Hopefully i'll be leaving soon :p x

Ellebear said:
Can I come and join u all?? Broke through into the 12's tonight!!! Xxx

Well done me too :) x

Can I come and join u all?? Broke through into the 12's tonight!!! Xxx

Woo-hoo Ellebear - great to see you here in the 12s :D :D :D

Back