Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Half a pound off this week, meaning I'm now 12st 6. I know it's "only half a pound" but it's better than half a pound on! :D x

Better than nowt Claire :D

I managed a whole 0.2lbs last week - that not even quarter of a pound, but I took it ran anyway :D

On track for a STS this week (if I'm lucky!) after a naughty family weekend with lots of home-made cake I'm afraid - well it would be rude not too :sigh:

Back to 100% today so I am doing damage limitation :rolleyes:

Better than nowt Claire :D

I managed a whole 0.2lbs last week - that not even quarter of a pound, but I took it ran anyway :D

On track for a STS this week (if I'm lucky!) after a naughty family weekend with lots of home-made cake I'm afraid - well it would be rude not too :sigh:

Back to 100% today so I am doing damage limitation :rolleyes:

I had a naughty Monday last week- not really my fault, as it was very last minute (1 hours notice) meal at friends house- pancakes with goats cheese, roast potatoes in oil, cheese and biscuits, apple and ginger pie....etc etc.

I would have been happy with a STS! My cousins wedding this weekend, so not sure what the food situation will be like- hoping not too bad, but i'm realistically not going to worry too much! Want to enjoy the food without worrying about syns!

I had a naughty Monday last week- not really my fault, as it was very last minute (1 hours notice) meal at friends house- pancakes with goats cheese, roast potatoes in oil, cheese and biscuits, apple and ginger pie....etc etc.

I would have been happy with a STS! My cousins wedding this weekend, so not sure what the food situation will be like- hoping not too bad, but i'm realistically not going to worry too much! Want to enjoy the food without worrying about syns!

Enjoy Claire and worry about the syns afterwards. I sometimes think that depriving yourself all the time can lead to an unhealthy obsession with what you are eating and ultimately lead you right back to where you started.

Like me, you know you can shift it again (albeit very slowly in my case ;)), so go to your wedding and have a great time - a STS or even a small gain in a miniscule price to pay IMO.

Well - Erm - don't know what is going on with me. I'm a tortoise - lose an average of 1 lb a week.

Last week I was flabbergasted with a 2 lbs loss, and this week I've lost 2¾ lbs, and I still haven't a clue how :confused:. I am doing nothing different from normal - same foods, same drinks, same level on activity (i.e. not a lot really).

Now at 12 st 1½ lbs with just 2½ lbs to go to my interim target.

But have no fear I will almost certainly have a couple of gains as we now have friends staying for 2 weeks who LOVE to eat !!!!! :cry:So I think I'll be here for a little while longer.

argghhh its killing me weighed in early today and i lost 0.5lb so i am now 12st exactly, i WILL be 11 something next week if it kills me

Gutted: going the wrong way too put half a pound on so now 12 stone 6lb!:cry:

MissThomas said:
Had my weigh in this morning and im down to 12.6! over the moon biggest loss ive had in a while...

when is yout weigh in Clairebear1000? x

I weigh in on Monday mornings, but at home, not at group. I'm not sure how well this next one will go, as I've got a wedding tomorrow afternoon and a three course meal at the reception! However, I won't be drinking, so I'll have to hope the food is ok :)
Mrs Thomas do you weigh on a Friday then? Well done on this weeks loss :D xx

Well, I lost another spectacular 0.2lbs this week :rolleyes: taking me down to 12st 7.5lbs

However, I have also lost another 1% body fat so the shredding must be working!

I got brave and dug out some of my more stretchy jeans this morning that I haven't worn for a good long while (I refuse to buy bigger than size 14 jeans so I've been living in joggers for months!) and not one but three pairs of them fit me now :woohoo: Admittedly in one pair when I sit down it's more of a Victoria sandwich cake than a muffin top :8855: but at least they all go on without an "overhang" round the waistband standing now so I am well pleased!

Good luck to us all aiming to be in the 11's - at this rate, it'll be a good while for me yet :eek:

just to report, i am back in the land of the diet. been 100% the last 2 days and doing red and green days for a change. a bit nervous about wi on tues cos i was off plan for 8 days and ate rubbish every day. but not trying to make up for it but moving on and starting again. whatever my weight is tuesday it is and ill just go from there. lets hope we all have a great week this week!!

Well done all you losers. Keep it up ladies.
Annya - just keep chipping away - slow and steady wins the race, and as you say the fat %age is going down. And fantastic that you can get into your jeans. I wish I was somewhere near a size 14 !!! In my dreams . . .

I weigh in on Monday mornings, but at home, not at group. I'm not sure how well this next one will go, as I've got a wedding tomorrow afternoon and a three course meal at the reception! However, I won't be drinking, so I'll have to hope the food is ok :)
Mrs Thomas do you weigh on a Friday then? Well done on this weeks loss :D xx

Weigh in is usually a saturday, but friday this week as I am away visiting family...

I'm sure u will do great! I weigh at home too... Much easier for me as I cnt get to the same group each week.

What's ur target and target date? X

Back