Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

MissThomas said:
Weigh in is usually a saturday, but friday this week as I am away visiting family...

I'm sure u will do great! I weigh at home too... Much easier for me as I cnt get to the same group each week.

What's ur target and target date? X

Ideally by Christmas, but I will have to be really focussed as I'm back to uni next weekend! Just going to have to resist the pizzas and takeawas that my housemates eat :) how about you, when's your target? Xx

**punk*~*star** said:
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself - I've been trying (and not succeeding) at getting into the 12s since july!?! anyway got weighed this morning I weighed in at 13st 0.5lb so I should be with you lovely people next week!! :D

Weigh in this morning 12st 13lb woohoo!! Finally in the 12s!! Am looking forward to spending the next few weeks with you lovely people x x

Ideally by Christmas, but I will have to be really focussed as I'm back to uni next weekend! Just going to have to resist the pizzas and takeawas that my housemates eat :) how about you, when's your target? Xx

My target is may I'm going on holiday to jamaica and deffo do not wanna be wobbling!!

I'm bk at uni a week on mon too but just part time and I work so I just need to get a grip and plan my meals!

Feel good this weekend tho, am writing this while sat in burger king, brought my brothers for lunch, and I'm just keeping busy so I don't start picking! Yeah takeaway is a deffo no no, I can't just have one slice!! Oh well fingers crossed for monday for u!

U been good this week? X

Weigh in this morning 12st 13lb woohoo!! Finally in the 12s!! Am looking forward to spending the next few weeks with you lovely people x x
Yippee and welcome punk~star. Nice to have you with us.

congrats to all who have lost weight so far this week, i am looking forward to weigh in on wednesday, my weight loss has slowed down alot not but i would be happy with any loss now as long as its a loss, i think 8 weeks in the 12's has been long enough lol and i was 12st exactly last wednesday

congrats to all who have lost weight so far this week, i am looking forward to weigh in on wednesday, my weight loss has slowed down alot not but i would be happy with any loss now as long as its a loss, i think 8 weeks in the 12's has been long enough lol and i was 12st exactly last wednesday

well done so far! just think on wednesday 99.9% u are going to be in the 11's!!! you must feel great! I cant wait to get there!!!
:D

MissThomas said:
My target is may I'm going on holiday to jamaica and deffo do not wanna be wobbling!!

I'm bk at uni a week on mon too but just part time and I work so I just need to get a grip and plan my meals!

Feel good this weekend tho, am writing this while sat in burger king, brought my brothers for lunch, and I'm just keeping busy so I don't start picking! Yeah takeaway is a deffo no no, I can't just have one slice!! Oh well fingers crossed for monday for u!

U been good this week? X

I had been, but was cousins wedding yesterday, and was a three course meal. I only had a glass of champagne and a glass of wine, only drank diet coke rest of night. I imagine I'll have a STS or a small gain. But that's ok :) have you been good? :)

I had been, but was cousins wedding yesterday, and was a three course meal. I only had a glass of champagne and a glass of wine, only drank diet coke rest of night. I imagine I'll have a STS or a small gain. But that's ok :) have you been good? :)

NO ha straight answer, im always naughty on weekends, then get back oon it monday morning, ready for weigh in on a sat hahaha!

im sure u will have lost, you doing EE? i think i might mix it up this week and do red and green see if it helps a bit, im getting bored of eating the same things :(

MissThomas said:
NO ha straight answer, im always naughty on weekends, then get back oon it monday morning, ready for weigh in on a sat hahaha!

im sure u will have lost, you doing EE? i think i might mix it up this week and do red and green see if it helps a bit, im getting bored of eating the same things :(

No I do green, I'm vegetarian. I do try and do the 1/3 superfree too, although on red and green it isn't mandatory. Green is a great choice for me because I never get hungry :) do you find EE keeps you full? X

No I do green, I'm vegetarian. I do try and do the 1/3 superfree too, although on red and green it isn't mandatory. Green is a great choice for me because I never get hungry :) do you find EE keeps you full? X

yeah im always worried that i eat too much but the weight is coming off so it works and im always stuffed....

what do u mean 1/3 superfree? im sooo useless! i bet im not even doing this right... i should go to a meeting :confused:

MissThomas said:
yeah im always worried that i eat too much but the weight is coming off so it works and im always stuffed....

what do u mean 1/3 superfree? im sooo useless! i bet im not even doing this right... i should go to a meeting :confused:

1/3 superfree applies to EE- it's essential that you include it. Basically, 1/3 of your plate must be superfree foods, ie vegetables or fruit, with every meal you have. So for example on an EE day you might want gammon and chips, but you should have some vegetables like tomato to make up 1/3. For red and green this doesn't apply. If yore veggie, then definitely do green and don't worry as much about the 1/3 rule- though it is a good idea on any plan :)

1/3 superfree applies to EE- it's essential that you include it. Basically, 1/3 of your plate must be superfree foods, ie vegetables or fruit, with every meal you have. So for example on an EE day you might want gammon and chips, but you should have some vegetables like tomato to make up 1/3. For red and green this doesn't apply. If yore veggie, then definitely do green and don't worry as much about the 1/3 rule- though it is a good idea on any plan :)

i knew that :D not so silly after all, i got confused, thought it was liek you know super fruits? speedy fruit or summit.. theres just so many different parts but yeah i always do the 1/3 fruit/veg.. i try snack on fruit instead of yoghurts and stuff and do it that way incase i want somthing that i dont really want to have veg or salad with :)

going to do a few red days this week and see if it boosts the weight loss a little... dont like the idea of too many green days and all those carbs but if it works it works...

do you plan your meals?

MissThomas said:
i knew that :D not so silly after all, i got confused, thought it was liek you know super fruits? speedy fruit or summit.. theres just so many different parts but yeah i always do the 1/3 fruit/veg.. i try snack on fruit instead of yoghurts and stuff and do it that way incase i want somthing that i dont really want to have veg or salad with :)

going to do a few red days this week and see if it boosts the weight loss a little... dont like the idea of too many green days and all those carbs but if it works it works...

do you plan your meals?

Red days are ok if you like lots of meat and/ or fish otherwise it's pointless. That's the thing, it does work, the green choice is brilliant because it's so filling :) I know some people get carb phobia, but there's no need really :) xx

Red days are ok if you like lots of meat and/ or fish otherwise it's pointless. That's the thing, it does work, the green choice is brilliant because it's so filling :) I know some people get carb phobia, but there's no need really :) xx

yeah carb phobia, its just because ive done so many diets, take in so much diff info and it messes with u! SW obvs works, thats why im going to give it a go, actually looking forward to the change, get me motivated and intrested again :)

Hello

I'm trying to get from 12st to 10st but am doing it 1 stone at a time! I'm hoping to get there and stay there!

Elly x

hey guys, hope your all having a good week, weigh day is fast approaching for me on wednesday followed by the woman of the year regionals on sunday omg i am so nervous

Back