Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Yes Cara - good luck for Wednesday and for the regionals.
I'm sure you will be fine. You've done fantastically already!

I gained ¾ lb - which I'm actually over the moon about :D. The reason?
We have friends (on holiday) staying with us for 2 weeks and last week we ate out 6 times. By saturday morning I was 2¼ lbs UP - after a very large 4 course meal on Friday. But had a good weekend and minimised the damage.

Less trips out this week but I don't expect to lose but am aimimg for a STS.

caramumofmany said:
hey guys, hope your all having a good week, weigh day is fast approaching for me on wednesday followed by the woman of the year regionals on sunday omg i am so nervous

Good luck for tomorrow & Sunday x x

I weigh in on Monday mornings, but at home, not at group. I'm not sure how well this next one will go, as I've got a wedding tomorrow afternoon and a three course meal at the reception! However, I won't be drinking, so I'll have to hope the food is ok :)
Mrs Thomas do you weigh on a Friday then? Well done on this weeks loss :D xx

Howd weigh in go Clairebear1000?

hey guys, hope your all having a good week, weigh day is fast approaching for me on wednesday followed by the woman of the year regionals on sunday omg i am so nervous

You'll knock 'em all out with your fantastic achievements Cara :D

well weigh day is here, i find myself feeling super nervous, silly really as i know have have been good, i weighed in last week at exactly 12st, so i am 99.9% sure i will be saying good bye later to you all, you have all been very supportive though and i will keep you informed as to the woman of the year regionals on sunday

well weigh day is here, i find myself feeling super nervous, silly really as i know have have been good, i weighed in last week at exactly 12st, so i am 99.9% sure i will be saying good bye later to you all, you have all been very supportive though and i will keep you informed as to the woman of the year regionals on sunday

Well as much as we will miss you, I will be delighted to wave you goodbye into the 11s (and I mean that in the nicest possibly way!).

Don't be a stranger though - we want to hear about the regional finals..... you can do this Cara :)

Got wi tonight.... I think after my holiday week I may have STD at 12 stone half a pound..... I may be staying with you all for one 'ore week ;)

hey all well i lost 3lb this evening and now weigh 11st 11lb woohoo 2.5lb off of 8st lost

hey all well i lost 3lb this evening and now weigh 11st 11lb woohoo 2.5lb off of 8st lost

Woo-hooo!!! Well done Cara. Onwards and downwards................you have already achieved amazing results :happy096::thankyouthankyou::0clapper:

Don't be a stranger now though, we want to know all about your progress at the finals :)

well its goodbye from me, 11stone 13lb this morning WOO HOO! lovely way to start my 40's

thanks for all the support, see you in the 11's xx

well its goodbye from me, 11stone 13lb this morning WOO HOO! lovely way to start my 40's

Way to go Kerry :D

Don't suppose I shall see you soon at the I'm losing at the moment, but hopefully I will sometime in 2011 :rolleyes:

kerryathome said:

Well done! Me too! See you in there lol!

Only lost 1lb last night :( but got my club 10!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back