Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Another disappointing week for me.... I lost 0.4lb this week - less than I was expecting :( Now down to 12st 7lbs spot on.

Still, I suppose it's better than the 0.2lb I have been losing for the past fortnight :sigh:

I wouldn't mind so much, but I have been 100% again this week apart from one very small blip on Saturday........... most people would still have lost a couple of pounds :cry:

hey all well i lost 3lb this evening and now weigh 11st 11lb woohoo 2.5lb off of 8st lost
Yippee - and well done Cara

As Annya said, you'd better post on here and let us know how you do on Sunday. Good luck chica

Hi everyone, im alona, im getting married in march and have been yoyo ing between sw and ww for the last yr! I could've lost all my weight if I'd just stayed motivated on any diet :-( so iv had the summer off n really thought about it n sw is the best for me, so here goes!! My first meeting is on Thursday

Not a good day in the pommette house.

Didn't manage my planned STS as had another 4 meals out last week.
Gained 2¾ lbs. But 1¾ lbs of it since yesterday - so think I'm having a bloat day. So thats 3½ lbs in the last 2 weeks.
So this tortoise loser is now a gaining hare! :D

Going to aim for a 100% week and get rid of it - but might be difficult as my mum arrives today!

Now back up to 12 st 5 lbs with 6lbs to go to target. Grrrrrr

Not a good day in the pommette house.

Didn't manage my planned STS as had another 4 meals out last week.
Gained 2¾ lbs. But 1¾ lbs of it since yesterday - so think I'm having a bloat day. So thats 3½ lbs in the last 2 weeks.
So this tortoise loser is now a gaining hare! :D

Going to aim for a 100% week and get rid of it - but might be difficult as my mum arrives today!

Now back up to 12 st 5 lbs with 6lbs to go to target. Grrrrrr

Ahhh, but you enjoyed the company of good friends which is what matters most and the weight can be shifted again - perhaps slowly, perhaps fast - you do both :D

Perhaps a look back to your diary on your recent 2 good loss weeks might inspire? I'm sure Mum will understand - they always do :)

Good luck for the forthcoming week - just don't look in my direction.....my recent sloth-like losses may be catching :8855: :8855:

I can finally register my first loss since July!!! 2.5lbs which I'm happy with but would have liked more (wouldn't we all). Still, back on 12 stone 7, my dreaded weight which I've been stuck on previously but determined not to see it for long.
I don't have an official star week coz I'm on the injection but if I did it would be this week so I'm hoping I'll get a bigger loss next week - my weight changes by up to 4lb a day during this week as well so fingers crossed I'll make up for it next week!!

I can finally register my first loss since July!!! 2.5lbs which I'm happy with but would have liked more (wouldn't we all). Still, back on 12 stone 7, my dreaded weight which I've been stuck on previously but determined not to see it for long.
I don't have an official star week coz I'm on the injection but if I did it would be this week so I'm hoping I'll get a bigger loss next week - my weight changes by up to 4lb a day during this week as well so fingers crossed I'll make up for it next week!!

Woo-hoooo!!!! You must be so pleased to have finally broken the back of it :)

Well done - onwards and downwards all the way now :D

Down 0.5 this week which puts me at 12,2.5, set a mini target of 2.5 for next week, probably jinxed myself but i might aswell give it a try!!

Ahhh, but you enjoyed the company of good friends which is what matters most and the weight can be shifted again - perhaps slowly, perhaps fast - you do both :D

Perhaps a look back to your diary on your recent 2 good loss weeks might inspire? I'm sure Mum will understand - they always do :)

Good luck for the forthcoming week - just don't look in my direction.....my recent sloth-like losses may be catching :8855: :8855:
Thanks Annya - had a good look today through my food diary - especially those 2 good weeks. The problem is I didn't do anything different. It's so frustrating - I really don't have a clue why I did so well in those 2 weeks.

The gain in the last 2 is understandable - too many nice meals out with our friends! But I re-weighed myself this morning and 2 lbs have gone.
So yesterday was definitely a bloaty, water retaining day.

That still leaves me ¾ lb up for last week - but I can live with that!

Only problem is we've had a lunch out today (fantastic tapas) and are having a full 3-course lunch out tomorrow. Mum's also supposed to be on SW too but just says "I'm on holiday so I want to eat out a few times".
Think I'll have to miss out starter and pud! :sigh:

Last edited:
Hopefully get a loss tomoz not had a good week boohoooo :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello strangers, is there anybody still in this room from the start of summer?!
Well after a not so successful summer trying to go it alone due to my work shifts I am rejoining class tonight. I just had a sneeky peek at my scales and its back up to the mid 12s :( Had managed to stay 2 lbs within last class weight until last week I had a week full of dinners out and lots of koppaberg strawberry and lime ciders to celebrate turning 30.
Hope your all doing well!

icklekimmy said:
Well after a not so successful summer trying to go it alone due to my work shifts I am rejoining class tonight. I just had a sneeky peek at my scales and its back up to the mid 12s :( Had managed to stay 2 lbs within last class weight until last week I had a week full of dinners out and lots of koppaberg strawberry and lime ciders to celebrate turning 30.

Hey icklekimmy. I'm still here from start of summer. Got down to 12.1.5 and now back up to 12.7 after a summer pretty much off plan.

Hi there - yep I'm still here too. I'd like to say because I've been naughty, but it's basically because I'm the slowest loserin town - 10lbs in 17 weeks :eek:

Welcome back, now you are back on plan I'm sure it won't be long before it comes back off........ and sometimes a "time out" refreshes your mojo :)

Mmmmmmm...... I love pear cider - I miss pear cider - I want pear cider :(

Back