Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm hoping to go to WI in 10 mins and be leaving you all..... Fingers crossed for all the right reasons :)

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed - report back later!

Good luck :D

Hi there - yep I'm still here too. I'd like to say because I've been naughty, but it's basically because I'm the slowest loserin town - 10lbs in 17 weeks :eek:

Welcome back, now you are back on plan I'm sure it won't be long before it comes back off........ and sometimes a "time out" refreshes your mojo :)

Mmmmmmm...... I love pear cider - I miss pear cider - I want pear cider :(

Its the new strawberry and kiwi one thats the problem!

icklekimmy said:
I am back up to 12 9. Will make a deal with you that we are both on track as of today!

Deal-ish.
Went for a meal for my dads birthday today but had steak (grilled) with mash and veg so not too synny.
Plus, am out tomorrow night and will have a tipple or 2 but told my con about that on mon.
Other than that I'll be back on track too. :)

Count me in as well - I've been inthis bracket for ages and after the summer have found myself floundering at the top end again. Was really determined to get going this week but haven't been very well and I haven't been as good as I should!

Whoop whoop- 11.13! I'm off- hopefully never to return! Thanks for your hospitality :)
Well done and Adios Geemav. Good luck in the 11's

Hello strangers, is there anybody still in this room from the start of summer?!
Well after a not so successful summer trying to go it alone due to my work shifts I am rejoining class tonight. I just had a sneeky peek at my scales and its back up to the mid 12s :( Had managed to stay 2 lbs within last class weight until last week I had a week full of dinners out and lots of koppaberg strawberry and lime ciders to celebrate turning 30.
Hope your all doing well!
Yep, I've been here for the last 16 weeks since the end of May. Another refugee from the tortoise team.

Got down to within a few lbs of getting into the 11's but have drifted back up after a few weeks of visitors and eating out too much!

Welcome back!

Those pesky visitors with their fatty foods and alcohol!! Looks like i will be joining you on here for the weeks ahead as have to get rid of nine again for next bracket! Here goes day one...

Whoop whoop- 11.13! I'm off- hopefully never to return! Thanks for your hospitality :)

Well done Geemav! I'd like to say I hope to see you in the 11s soon, but if results so far are anything to go by you will probably be in the 10s by the time I get into the 11s!

Good luck on your downward journey and congrats on your achievements to date :D

Tara, as we say in Wales :)

Finally back to 12 stone 5.5lb after my half lb gains last 2 weeks! Only way now is down!:D

1lb down & got stone n a half shiney yayyy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well after weeks of next to nowt, I lost a decent 2lbs this week so I am now down to 12st 5lbs and have lost another 1% body fat too.

I have no doubt that the tortoise losses will recommence next week - it is an infuriating pattern - but for now I am just basking in the warmth of a reasonable loss!

well i am finally well under the 12 and a half mark, 12.3, but havent managed to be very good this week, not anything major but just picking at little bits and not synning them, ive been a bit under the weather this week so been really hungry all the time. its w.i. on tuesday so im determined for the next 3 days to be 100% and try to undo a little bit of the damage i will have done. i can cope with a sts but a gain i will be mortified by!! going to squeeze a couple of sessions at the gym in aswell just for good measure!

Well after weeks of next to nowt, I lost a decent 2lbs this week so I am now down to 12st 5lbs and have lost another 1% body fat too.

I have no doubt that the tortoise losses will recommence next week - it is an infuriating pattern - but for now I am just basking in the warmth of a reasonable loss!
Yay - well done Annya, great to see a good loss after a few disappointing weeks.

1lb down & got stone n a half shiney yayyy!!
And another yay to you too ashton - and the shiney too! Well done.

Hi i hope you don't mind be gate crashing the thread but would be really happy to loose about a stone before we go away at christmas. Am currently about 12st 4 (joining SW on Tue) as i think i need the help and support that attending a group can give.

After having my daughter in Feb i have lost a stone but havn't really been taking it seriously (as been bf) but now the extra weight is really having an effect on my self esteem and time to give myself the kick start that i need.

Everyone looks to be doing really well & SW looks to be a healthy way of losing the weight.

Am hoping that things will become a lot clearer once i have been to the meeting but any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome Vic and good luck with your weight loss!

Well done clairebear thats a fantastic loss for a week!

Back