Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well 3.5 off so back down to 12.6 again :) happy!! Considering it was my first week back at uni :) x

VERY well done Claire - onwards and downwards my lovely :)

Well done Clairbear and dreamslim - some good losses going on this week.

Welcome Vic - good to have a new face in the group.

A net gain for me this week - just ¼ lb - which I'm actually quite pleased about.
On my real WIs I've actually lost 1¾ lbs since last Monday but bearing in mind that last weeks WI was a "bloaty" one and I immediately lost 2 lbs between Monday and Tuesday that's what gives me the small gain for the week.

That means I've gained 1¾ lbs in the last 3 weeks whilst we've had visitors staying and, being hard on myself, I keep thinking "could've done better". But I've effectively been on a 3 week holiday too so it's not that bad. :)

Speed soup and fruit this week methinks!

Good luck everyone else.

ohhh speed soup might have to try some of that.... well will be attending my first group tonight am a bit nervous but just want to get going properly :confused:.

Well ladies my incentive has arrived this morning to spur me on for my first week back. Got some nice plum and camel south skinny jeans delivered by very today and they are fine everywhere until the zip and button where theres not a hope in hell of them doing up!!! Quite annoyed as have red ones of the same make that I got in the summer that fit ok. Dont you just love it when clothes manufacturers like to confuse you with what size you are!
I will have these ******* on by next month!

Hi There

Hi , I have just started Slimming World last week and lost 2lb , hoping to loose another 2lb this week!! Got cold this week and feel the need for comfort eating but have been good so far , any tips and tricks for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dee:)

Does anyone know if Oatso Simple is a healthy extra? My book is destroyed and only good for recording weights, lol. I tried to look on the website and couldn't see it on the HE list (but might have missed it) but the syn calculator says that it's 10.5 syns :( if that's the case, I ruined my day by breakfast :cry:

Hi , I have just started Slimming World last week and lost 2lb , hoping to loose another 2lb this week!! Got cold this week and feel the need for comfort eating but have been good so far , any tips and tricks for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dee:)

Hi Dee, welcome. :)
I LOVE sw chips when I'm in the need for some comfort foods and there's also a great fish and chips recipe on the sw website.
Take a look at the sw website and also do a search on here and there'll almost certainly be something for you. :)
Good Luck!!

Hi 28g of oats a healthy extra on g&r or 5.5 syns on both.

Ok, pretty much wrote off today - not gonna lie.
Realised that my oatso wasn't a HE as it was the pre packed thing that you just add water to. Then I'd forgotten my lunch so, although I chose the chilli, there was obviously syns in that, then after first day back at uni my brain was fried and I was craving junk food so gave in to a burger at kfc THEN got home my very kind dad had bought us all greggs custard slices so I had one of those.
Just gonna draw a line under it and get back on the horse tomorrow, got stew for lunch tomorrow and will make some magic porridge for breakfast.
Lots of water and melon for the rest of the week. :)

Ok, pretty much wrote off today - not gonna lie.
Realised that my oatso wasn't a HE as it was the pre packed thing that you just add water to. Then I'd forgotten my lunch so, although I chose the chilli, there was obviously syns in that, then after first day back at uni my brain was fried and I was craving junk food so gave in to a burger at kfc THEN got home my very kind dad had bought us all greggs custard slices so I had one of those.
Just gonna draw a line under it and get back on the horse tomorrow, got stew for lunch tomorrow and will make some magic porridge for breakfast.
Lots of water and melon for the rest of the week. :)
It's a real bummer when you make a simple mistake on HExs. We've probably all done it !!!

You're right, back in the saddle tomorrow and go for it with the speed fruit!

PS What's magic porridge?

It's a lovely breakfast alternative. Put some oats in a muller light to soak over night and eat it for breakfast in the morning. A very filling breakfast. :)

It's a lovely breakfast alternative. Put some oats in a muller light to soak over night and eat it for breakfast in the morning. A very filling breakfast. :)
Ah - can't get Muller's here :wave_cry:

Hi, I can finally join this thread!! Lost 2.5lbs last night taking me to 12stone 11.5 :) so pleased to finally be here, seem to have been stuck at 13 stone for weeks!!

Thanks dreamslim,
I love the SW chips too , they are a must. I have been looking through posts for ideas must I am not used to getting round the site yet :confused: , I will get there slowly .

Thanks Again :)

Weighing In

I cant stop weighing myself every day!!! wonder if I have some kind of compulsive disorder. I really do need to hide them and get them out once a week.
I really want to be under 12st by then end of the week , only a couple of puonds to go...

SW Chunky beef stew for tea last night was devine :p

Back