Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Ah - can't get Muller's here :wave_cry:

as an alternative its really nice with natural youghurt as well, you could use some stewed fruit from your healthy extras. Am new to this and havn't looked yet but if fresh orange is ok soak the oats in that overnight and them add some natural yoghurt over the top with fresh fruit.

Well ladies after my first 'official' weigh in i will have to love you and leave you as the scales at group said i was 11st.13!! despite mine saying 12st.3 when i got home :confused::confused::confused: but for the sake of making myself feel better i think i will go with the scales there :) and as Dee was saying i am finding that i am weighing myself far too much and this way i can't weigh myself accurately at home.

No nearer to the 11's as hoped - 1lb on this week, no idea why:cry:

Phew first week back done, three pounds down. Bought the new original free recipe book and going to attwmpt to cook this week! Well done everybody who lost this week and keep going and think of your goals for those who didnt get the results they were after.

Grrrrrrrrrr, why do I do this to myself, I was doing so well today, heb toast for breakfast, 2 apples for snacks, stew for lunch and a choccie treat after (5.5 syns), was hungry after lecture so got some ready Cooked hot n spicy chicken (the cold, skinless stuff) dunno the syns on it but guessed it's not more than 10.5.
Then it all went wrong.........got home and my dad has bought a load of toffees so couldn't resist 5 of those then decided I couldnt be bothered making tea so had a pasty that was in the fridge. :(
Looking forward to moving just so I canals sure that there's no junk in the house and I only pick on fruit, veg and mullerlights.
So annoyed with myself, I know that I can draw a line under it and start again but yesterday was pretty similar. Don't know what's wrong with me this week. :(

icklekimmy said:
Phew first week back done, three pounds down. Bought the new original free recipe book and going to attwmpt to cook this week! Well done everybody who lost this week and keep going and think of your goals for those who didnt get the results they were after.

Well done icklekimmy. Amazing feeling isn't it. :)

Grrrrrrrrrr, why do I do this to myself, I was doing so well today, heb toast for breakfast, 2 apples for snacks, stew for lunch and a choccie treat after (5.5 syns), was hungry after lecture so got some ready Cooked hot n spicy chicken (the cold, skinless stuff) dunno the syns on it but guessed it's not more than 10.5.
Then it all went wrong.........got home and my dad has bought a load of toffees so couldn't resist 5 of those then decided I couldnt be bothered making tea so had a pasty that was in the fridge. :(
Looking forward to moving just so I canals sure that there's no junk in the house and I only pick on fruit, veg and mullerlights.
So annoyed with myself, I know that I can draw a line under it and start again but yesterday was pretty similar. Don't know what's wrong with me this week. :(

Dont be too hard on yourself and try to minimise syns for rest of the week to even it out. You will be back on track in no time!

icklekimmy said:
Dont be too hard on yourself and try to minimise syns for rest of the week to even it out. You will be back on track in no time!

Thanks, think I just need a rant. Lol. Gonna take superspeed soup to work tomorrow and, like you say, try and minimise syns for rest of the week. Just hate this whole thing that I can't seem to control cravings. Can't even be in the same house as some toffees without scoffing a load!!! Lol.

Well ladies after my first 'official' weigh in i will have to love you and leave you as the scales at group said i was 11st.13!! despite mine saying 12st.3 when i got home :confused::confused::confused: but for the sake of making myself feel better i think i will go with the scales there :) and as Dee was saying i am finding that i am weighing myself far too much and this way i can't weigh myself accurately at home.
Adios Vic - & well done on being into the 11's! Good luck there.

At least you now have a marker on your home scales and you know that they are reading about 4 above official.

Alternatively you could always "reset" your scales at home if they are digital ones to agree now with the SW ones.

Hi, I can finally join this thread!! Lost 2.5lbs last night taking me to 12stone 11.5 :) so pleased to finally be here, seem to have been stuck at 13 stone for weeks!!

Hi I joined sw last night 12 st 10lb I want to get into the 11's by november if possible?

Welcome LuceB84 and foodfairy. Nice to see some new faces here.

I have been stuck on 12st for a good while now and keep dipping into the 11s but then back up to the 12s in a matter of weeks! Hopefully I won't be here too long and will get into those 11s next wi. I just need to stick to it all week I find that I always end up having a night off here and a day off there and I'm just sabbotaging myself every week!

Welcome to all the new "faces" in the 12s!!

As expected I gained this week, just under a pound (0.9lb) so I am now 12st 6lbs - it could have been worse. To try and put a positive slant on it I know where it came from so it wasn't one of the WTF moments! A weekend working in a field with little or no access to anything remotely SW friendly and then a binge on the demon almonds a couple of days ago is all it takes for me...... I so envy those who can fall off the wagon several times a week and still manage a STS or even a loss.................ho-hum, no such luck for me.

My mantra must be "I cannot stray from plan AT ALL"!!

Onwards and downwards - no point in letting it get me down. So I'll pick myself up, draw a line under it, and get back on track - I CAN DO THIS!!!

Back