Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

-2lb :D !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hows everybody getting on this week? Well it looks like the mini summer has ended where I am, back to the rain and drearyness today :(

Hows everybody getting on this week? Well it looks like the mini summer has ended where I am, back to the rain and drearyness today :(

Trying to get back on track after a gain yesterday :(

Weather here in West Wales is still gorgeous - wall to wall sunshine....... a rarity in these usually wet parts!

Last edited:
Panicking about WI on Monday! :eek:
Went out to dinner last night to celebrate hubby's birthday and ate far too much!

We I'm not looking forward to weigh in either , went off plan last night at a party at relatives house , last chance to enjoy the good weather !!!!even if I don't gain I will be happy , fingers crossed for everyone weighing in tomorrow !

oxox

Weighed in already this morning and have lost -3lb this week!!! Yaaaaaay :) that's me at 11st 1lb hopefully under 10 stone next week , fingers crossed :)

Weighed in already this morning and have lost -3lb this week!!! Yaaaaaay :) that's me at 11st 1lb hopefully under 10 stone next week , fingers crossed :)
Well done Dee - looks like the party didn't catch up with you!

Daft question though. Are you in the right thread here?

This is the 12's to 11's and you are almost at the 10's!

Morning my lovelies, how is the weather for you today? Glorious sunshine here but not too hot.

Well an unexpected loss for me. And I really do not know how. On Friday I was up, on Saturday I was back to same as last week (after that HUGE meal on Friday night) and this morning I've lost 2 lbs. :D

How?? I know the human body is a law unto itself but I am completely flummoxed.
I'm now just 1 kg from target and the 11's - so happy with that. :bliss:

Good luck everyone else.

Well I weighed myself yesterday and this morning ~ came up with the same figure 12 stone 4 pounds. UP 2 pounds. Not a happy bunny and haven't been on plan today....nothing like.

I know its * week and I've been drinking water like crazy but I am giving myself a kick up the buttttttttttttttttt, regrouping and starting again.

The only way is down.... right? RIGHT!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

As soon as I get in to 10's I was gonna move threads , I joined 12 to 11 as that is what I was when started last week
Methinks you started in the wrong thread chica. :eek: We're all 12 + here and would love to join you in the 10's but need to get to the 11's first. If you start weight was 160 lb then you should have been in the 11's to 10's thread! :D

Don't go though chica, we all want to see how you do now though.

Hi everyone. Am a brand newbie to slimming world and this looked like a good place to start with getting to know some people! am currently at 12st 5 and looking to get down to some where in between 11st and 10st 7lb (hopefully by xmas!). Bit nervous about starting as never done anything like this before. I can't go to classes (as have been unwell and struggle to leave the house) and found that slimming world online does have much in the way of online groups. Any good advise, tips or recipes would be hugely appreciated! Thanks so much and look forward to sharing this journey with you all :-D

Jo Jo xxx

Right this week I got OUT of the 13's
:chores016:
and I'm comfortbly seated in the 12's :zz:

I would like to join you all to get my backside out of the 12's and into the legs...ELEVENS :rolleyes:

11lb to go and I want most of GONE in OCT (at least 7lb):girlpower:

Welcome on board to all our newbies! Good luck to you all in your weight loss journey.

2.5lb off so now 12 stone 4 lbs now:D
This will however be increased soon by a week:p in Egypt but atleast I know I can do it and will get straight back on plan on my return:)

Weigh in time in forty five mins and i feel bloated as anything, i have a feeling tgis will not be a good time! Think i will get weighed and run and miss the very early christmas taster party!
Well done pommette on your loss, woo hoo nearly there!!

Weigh in time in forty five mins and i feel bloated as anything, i have a feeling tgis will not be a good time! Think i will get weighed and run and miss the very early christmas taster party!
Well done pommette on your loss, woo hoo nearly there!!
Good luck - you never can tell!
Many thanks - I'm hoping to be there next WI with a following wind. Wind being the operative word as I've been on "fart" soup all week!

Back