Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Oh dear best get the air freshener out then pommette!

Just one pound this week. Going to try a no alcohol week as thats where i totally underestimate syns i have!
Yay & well done - a lb is a lb. 2 packs of butter!!
Just notuced, you're nearly at 11 too!

Yay & well done - a lb is a lb. 2 packs of butter!!
Just notuced, you're nearly at 11 too!

Well after putting on pounds over summer not going to classes it was too depressing to update it so was going to leave it till got under. Now at 12 5 so 3 more to get to where i was!

Hoping to join this group next week.
Currently 13st 1lb but determined to be 12st someat next tue

-4lbs for me this week :D! now 12stone1lbs I am over the moon!!

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie I did say hello about 2 wks ago before my first meeting but then nearly died of shock when I found out I was 13st. At 5ft 1 it isn't a good look, so 2 wks in iv lost 4lb, 12st 10 now :) I'd like to lose 1 st for Xmas but I don't normally lose fast so we'll see x

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie I did say hello about 2 wks ago before my first meeting but then nearly died of shock when I found out I was 13st. At 5ft 1 it isn't a good look, so 2 wks in iv lost 4lb, 12st 10 now :) I'd like to lose 1 st for Xmas but I don't normally lose fast so we'll see x

Hi and welcome. We are similar in height and start weight. I did sw class for six weeks losing 16 pounds at start of summer then went pete tong! Started back at class two weeks ago seven pounds heavier so i think you and i should make a pact to behave and get into the 11s by december!

Hi everyone, I weighed in at 12st 13lbs this morning so still a long way to go in this stone bracket. On the plus side I cannot remember the last time I was 12 anything so I am delighted to be here and look forward to chatting over the coming weeks months :)

0.6lb off for me :)

Not great, but better than expected after a slightly synful birthday meal with hubs on Wednesday which would usually mean a STS or even a gain, so I am taking it and running :bolt::bolt:

Current weight 12st 5.5lbs............

So rejoined SW this morning and weighed 12st 13lb so I can stay with you lovely people :D here's to a 100% week and moving down the 12s woohoo!!

Icklekimmy thanks for replying, that sounds like a great idea. I just need to learn to cope well with wk ends when the other half is off work :-/ he tries to be helpful bless him

Icklekimmy thanks for replying, that sounds like a great idea. I just need to learn to cope well with wk ends when the other half is off work :-/ he tries to be helpful bless him

Snap, if am off at the weekend thats when it goes wrong! Am trying a no alcohol week this week so see if it males any difference!

I lost 2lb on Saturday which takes me down to 11st 12lb!

Bye everyone :) Good luck x
Well done DanneR - and adios. Hope to see you in the 11's soon.

Having shown a gain during the week, I managed to be "good" over the weekend so that I achieved a tiny loss!

Tiny being the operative word - just 0.1 kg (roughly ¼ lb). But it's a loss - so I'll take it and run thank you very much. :D

So that leaves me on 12 st 1 lb - just 2 lb short of interim target. I really wanted to get there today as it is 9 months since my re-start.

Never mind - slowly does it!

Back