Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Oh pommette how exciting your nearly there! You should be proud of yourself and remember its not the hare or the tortoise its finishing the race that counts :)

Right I am off to possibly do myself an injury trying this 30 day shred for the first time, if yous dont hear from me I am lying in a heap on my living room floor!

It's been 19 weeks since I got in to the 12's and it has been quite a struggle since! I'm at 12.2 now and I am really really hoping and trying to get that 2 lbs off for next week. I have possibly just jinxed myself by saying that but fingers crossed!!

Actually so annoyed! Was most behaved i have been on plan, wrote down all syns, did four different exercise days and only had 2 drinks of alcohol this week (last week three bottles of rose!) And this week i put on a bloody pound!

Actually so annoyed! Was most behaved i have been on plan, wrote down all syns, did four different exercise days and only had 2 drinks of alcohol this week (last week three bottles of rose!) And this week i put on a bloody pound!
Bummer! But it could be last week catching up with you. I sometimes find that my good (and bad) weeks get delayed a bit. You may well have a really good loss next week.

Had never heard of this water retention in muscles until yesterday and now been told about it three times. Fingers crossed for next week!! Day 2 of shred here i come when i get home!

whats a shred?? ive heard a few people talk about it and have no clue what it is lol
It's the Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
An exercise dvd which apparently makes you shed a load of weight.
Hard work - I had to give up after just a day as it was just too much for my arthritic knees and ankles.

Last edited:
Pommette said:
It's the Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
An exercise dvd which apparently makes you shed a load of weight.
Hard work - I had to give up after just a day as it was just too much for my arthritic knees and ankles.

I lasted 3 days before my knee swelled so couldn't carry on :( I do have a dodgy knee though

Hi all

I was a member of this group a while ago, then I stopped going to class and was following at home. I've now gone back to class in order to get my focus back and weighed in last night at 12st 7.5lb. I'm a really slow loser as a rule and although I have rejoined class I have been following the plan, so am not expecting the first week loss that some people are fortunate to have. I would love to be in the 11's by Christmas so my plan is to lose at least 8lb's before then.
Well done to everyone on some fab losses and good luck to all those very near the 11's!

2lbs off for me this week bringing me down to 12st 11lb and also bringing me to a total loss of 100lbs which I totally thrilled about :D

Hello everyone! Back off holiday this afternoon so I am going to weigh late tomorrow morning (I usually weigh in today).

I did really well until the last couple of days so I am hoping I haven't done too much damage, but if I have it will have been worth it.

Our holiday was lovely - narrow boating is definitely something we will do again. It was so tranquil - apart from the bit where Lily the Doberman pulled me into a lake and we both ended up swimming after some irate geese :eek:

Back to reality now and even more so tomorrow morning - watch this space...............

Well done to all our wonderful losers - TBH a STS would be a miracle for me this week :8855:

2lbs off for me this week bringing me down to 12st 11lb and also bringing me to a total loss of 100lbs which I totally thrilled about :D
:wow::woohoo:
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE.
Century club is a fantastic achievement, no wonder you are thrilled.
:talk017::talk017::talk017:
And only just over a stone to go.

Well, I gained 0.2lbs which is just under a quarter of a pound and not unexpected - in fact I expected a bit more than that!

Back on track and slowly onwards and downwards..............

Well, I gained 0.2lbs which is just under a quarter of a pound and not unexpected - in fact I expected a bit more than that!

Back on track and slowly onwards and downwards..............
Chin up chica - less than a quarter could just be that you didn't have a big enough pee today! Keep at it hun.

I had a bit of a naughty day yesterday :eek: Took the kids to Disney on Ice & by the time we got out they were starving so stopped at McD's. I just ordered a Happy meal with chicken nuggets as I figured it was probably just about the best choice on the menu. Then later I went to visit my mum who ended up ordering a chinese for tea!! I chose chow mein as again it was probably the best of a bad bunch so between that & nibbling at one of my daughters popcorn yesterday was most definitely off plan!!!! I very naughtily had a sneak peek at the scales this morning which miraculously are stil showing 12st 11 so I'm on veggy soup the rest of the week to try to ensure a small loss at least :eek: On a positive though we had a great family day out so I don't really feel that guilty!!! :D

Back