Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Woop woop = please can i join you now.
Now 12st 13lbs and determined to keep going.

Hello everyone, I'm new to the SW way of life and had my first weigh in this week (lost 3lbs!) so am currently sitting at 12st 10lbs!!

Hoping to be out of the 12s and in to the 11s by Christmas :)

*** sneaks in 36 hours late for WI ***

Annoyed with myself.

Last week I put 0.2 kgs on so I'll class that as ½ lb.

Could be a bit to do with bloat mind, as I ate for Spain over the weekend. Cooked paella for Sunday lunch and I made enough for 6 or 8 but somehow it all got eaten between 4 of us! Rice always does that to me.
Why the hell I love it so much I do not know!

I told you getting to target and out of the 12's was going to be tricky - now sitting at 12 st 1.5 lbs (again). Grrrrr

Hoping for a better week this week. But if yesterday and today are anything to go by - no chance!

*** sneaks back out again ***

Welcome Lady_Amalthea, Linda1971 and gottasleep now. Lovely to have some new people here!

ashton.x and poppy81 - make sure you wear lighter clothes to WI next week and then we'll be rid of you :8855:(meant in the nicest possible way of course).

Happy happy happy! after last weeks kick in the stomach of a pound on after actually behaving this week I lost three!

Byeeee everyone weighed in at 11.12lbs... C use in the 11'S soon x

A not unexpected one pound gain for me this week. Now 12st 6lbs - still a lot less than the 13st 3lbs I was in May though!

I know where it came from and can only get back on the wagon. Ruddy business trips to London with a 5+ hours journey there then another 5+ hours back with nothing but station food will do it every time

Hi Guys

Not been on for a while, but first week back at class with a 1/2lb loss. It's ok, I had a pretty syn generous weekend and tried to reel it back this week. Really hoping to be under 12 by christmas so I need to get cracking.

Well done to all losers and congrats to those leaving the group :)

Hi, have been attending class for 21 wks and lost 3st 3.5lbs, but had a couple of not so good weeks, put on 1lb (first time I've gained) week before last then STS despite sticking to plan last week. I have stuck with it again this week and hope for a loss of some sort, current weight is 13st so any loss will get me into the '12'. Weigh in on Tuesday and will report back.

Hiya lovely ladies - reporting in with a loss of 2 lbs which I am thrilled with.

It also means that I'm no longer stuck at 12 st 1½ lbs - which I've been hovering around since the beginning of September!! And in the 12's since 30th May.
I now weight 11 st 13½ lbs. Yippee

Also just ½ lb off target.

But I am not tempting fate by saying goodbye - going on the last few weeks performance a big loss is usually followed by a big gain. So ladies - pray I don't do this next week and get to bleddy target!

Hiya lovely ladies - reporting in with a loss of 2 lbs which I am thrilled with.

It also means that I'm no longer stuck at 12 st 1½ lbs - which I've been hovering around since the beginning of September!! And in the 12's since 30th May.

But I am not tempting fate by saying goodbye - going on the last few weeks performance a big loss is usually followed by a big gain. So ladies - pray I don't do this next week and get to bleddy target!

Good on ya Bev!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Snuck back in the 12s with a 1.5 loss this week.happy days xx

:winner::party0011::party0019:

Well done!!!

Back