Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well ladies and gents I lost 1.5 lbs this week taking me to 11.13 which means I'm outta here!! Thanks for all the support, see you in the 11's!!

Way to go Lou!! Hopefully I will see you in the 11s sooner rather than later - but who knows?!?!

Very well done :D

Hi guys, can i join you I started back at slimming world last week weighing in at 13st 1lb with a fab loss of 3lb this week i am now 12st 12lb.
By christmas id like to have lost the 12lb:cool:
Claire

Welcome Claire!

Well done on a great loss and good luck on weight loss journey

Thanks Annya looking forward to meeting people here, hope fully to support others and getting some support too:)

Well ladies and gents I lost 1.5 lbs this week taking me to 11.13 which means I'm outta here!! Thanks for all the support, see you in the 11's!!

im also leaving i had a whopping loss of 3 pounds wooo!!! good luck and i hope to see you all in the 11's soon!

Wey Hey to you both - and good riddance :D, said with a great big smile and lots of congrats. See you there!

Hello, I can now officially join, lost 2.5 last night to get me to 12st 11.5 so back on track after 1+ and maintained for the last two weeks, Hope to be into the '11's before christmas!

Hello, I can now officially join, lost 2.5 last night to get me to 12st 11.5 so back on track after 1+ and maintained for the last two weeks, Hope to be into the '11's before christmas!

Welcome to the 12s to 11s and well done on your loss this week :)

Good luck with your weight loss :D

I thought I would be way up in the 12 stones when I returned from holiday but only half a pound gain:) means I am 12st 4.5lb, phew, here come the 11's,by mid November!:eek:

Hi all i would like to join the group. I myself have been a yo yo dieter and have decided enough is enough. I started sw online june 2011 weighing 13 stone and had managed to get to 11st 5lb by the end of august. I went on holiday made the mistake of eating anything and everything and before i knew it i was at 12st 4lb by october. I re started last week and lost 4lb which now makes me 12 stone. I cant wait to get back in to the 11's. xxx

I am going back to being naughty! Wrote everything down, did body magic and put half pound on. Ahhhhhhh!

sympathise hun, this has happened few times for me.
I stick to the diet 100% and only have 6 - 7 syns max a day and do 2 Zumba classes & netball every week yet only loose 0.5lb wk (if i'm lucky) but i can tell i've lost weight in my clothes & my family think you can really tell so maybe you've lost inches this week :D

Welcome Caldil - you can do this chica.

Pommette said:
Welcome Caldil - you can do this chica.

Thanks Hun. Had weigh in this morning lost 1lb so getting there slowly but surely x

lost a lb so I'm now 11st 13lb but I'm going to stay in the group a bit longer if that's ok. I've got a party this evening,doing my kids a Halloween party on Monday and it's my birthday on Friday. I'm going to try really hard but I may get carried away xx

Back