Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Pommette said:
Hasta Luego Lou - hope to see you in the 11's . . . eventually.

But welcome mrs big b - we've got a few newbies this week.

Well done bexyboo - keep it up chica.

Fairymary said:
welcome Mrs big b, love your new profile pic. looking really well

Thankyou I feel fantastic

Wow I might be leaving here next week: hit 12 stone and a half today: only half pound weight loss but did have a fabulous weekend at a lovely wedding:p

1.5lb loss for me tonight....

icklekimmy said:
After a disappointing few weeks 2.5 off this week. Only 1.5 to go till the elevens!

Well done how exciting

3lb loss today, 1.5 stone reward, only 5lb more to 2 stone, fingers crossed will get there by Christmas.

Well done to you all on your losses

FMx

Hi guys hope u are all having a good week! I lost 1 and a half this week so my total is 5lb off so far and half way to my Christmas target yea! I will be 12st 5lb by Christmas.
Is any one setting a Christmas target/ challenge my goal over Christmas is to stay the same. I'm going to cook lots of lovely slimming world food and not buy any crap!

. . . Is any one setting a Christmas target/ challenge my goal over Christmas is to stay the same.
That will be a miracle for me! We have 4 nights all inclusive in a hotel. Same hotel as last year. We stayed for 3 nights and I put on 3 lbs. So I'm aimimg this year to put on less! :eek: If I can keep it to 2 lbs in 4 days I will be extreemly happy. :D

I started out at 5ft 3 and 12st 12lb, through doing slimming world by myself ( i cant make it to classes as i work 12hr shifts) i have lost 19lb. Really hate the plateau as this week i lost nothing at all and it knocks me off my kilter. Anyway onward and downward!

Oh dear, another half a pound on so back to 12st 5.5lbs which is where I was a fortnight ago................ sigh :sigh:

That will be a miracle for me! We have 4 nights all inclusive in a hotel. Same hotel as last year. We stayed for 3 nights and I put on 3 lbs. So I'm aimimg this year to put on less! :eek: If I can keep it to 2 lbs in 4 days I will be extreemly happy. :D

To be fair i have it pretty easy, we go to inlaws one day and my parents the other, but it has meant in the past i buy alot of rubbish, goodies, a ton of cheese and chocolate but not this year, im going to make some lovely slimming world puds and some nice meals for when we are off work, and ive only got one social christmas meal out.
However i doubt i would do as well as you if i were in an all inclusive hotel ;)

Hiya
Can I join? Im currently 12st 11 having lost 2.5 last week. I've finally brought my bmi into overweight. And I've lost 11pm in 6 weeks. I'm hoping to lose another 2.5 stone but I'd love to lose 3pm thus week to get my stone award.
I need to lose weight for health reasons and it's bloody scared me so fingers crossed I can do it this time. Xx

Hi all
I'm new to posting & after being pointed in the right direction, I found this thread. I began my journey in the 13stone bracket & I've a stone off to date.
I'm aiming for another stone at least before my summer wedding. To date, this website has been great for ideas but I need major inspiration to keep food interesting so the novelty doesnt wear off!!! Help!

Hi all,

Can I join you? I should have joined ages ago when I left the 13 to 12 thread but totally forgot. I've been floundering since then and have only lost 5lb in the last 8 weeks (there's been a lot of +1 -1 and STS since September). I'm now 12st 11lb and I want to be at least 12st 7lb by Christmas so that when I inevitably gain weight I'm still in the 12s come January!

Welcome to helzzz, Wnda and hannahsmumwillshrink. Oooh lots more newbies!

I finally put a stop to my 3 weeks of gains. Lost 1 lb this week.
Not back to where I was 3 weeks ago but at least it's in the right direction.

Back