Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

To be fair i have it pretty easy, we go to inlaws one day and my parents the other, but it has meant in the past i buy alot of rubbish, goodies, a ton of cheese and chocolate but not this year, im going to make some lovely slimming world puds and some nice meals for when we are off work, and ive only got one social christmas meal out.
However i doubt i would do as well as you if i were in an all inclusive hotel ;)
Yes this year I am going to try and change my habits over christmas. I have already made a 6 inch christmas cake (usually do a 9") and a 1 pint pudding (normally 2 pint). I havent used any low fat ingredients for either but as they are smaller in size they will be finished and gone a lot quicker (we are a family of 4). I am allowing my flexi syns for these. One other treat I have got are Melo Teacakes (dont know if you have them in UK) but I worked them out to be 3.5 syns each- they are absolutely yum and I only buy them at Xmas.

I find that when I am at home on hols at Christmas I do the most damage so I am planning to get in plenty of walks/runs if the weather isnt too dodgy
I am hoping not to gain over christmas - fingers crossed!!!

Welcome to helzzz, Wnda and hannahsmumwillshrink. Oooh lots more newbies!

I finally put a stop to my 3 weeks of gains. Lost 1 lb this week.
Not back to where I was 3 weeks ago but at least it's in the right direction.
well done pomette, you are nearly there, keep up the good work

xx

Hows everybody been? Start of the week did quite well, joined the gym, ate well. On friday had tragic sudden loss of a uni friend and have not really been paying much attention to whats been going in my gob since. I guess I will find out tomorrow, WI a day early as working wed night. This may be a good thing for the following week as will have an extra day to lose some weight :-s

That is such a shame, hope that you haven't put on but of you have then just start again from now and look forward.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Kimmy. Don't be too hard on yourself if you've gained a bit. During tough times you need to look after yourself and if that means forgetting about your weight whilst you get over the shock then so be it. You'll get back on track soon enough.
X

icklekimmy said:
Hows everybody been? Start of the week did quite well, joined the gym, ate well. On friday had tragic sudden loss of a uni friend and have not really been paying much attention to whats been going in my gob since. I guess I will find out tomorrow, WI a day early as working wed night. This may be a good thing for the following week as will have an extra day to lose some weight :-s

Aw I'm really sorry to hear about your loss (((((())))))

Hi all
I'm new to posting & after being pointed in the right direction, I found this thread. I began my journey in the 13stone bracket & I've a stone off to date.
I'm aiming for another stone at least before my summer wedding. To date, this website has been great for ideas but I need major inspiration to keep food interesting so the novelty doesnt wear off!!! Help!

Good luck Wanda, sorry I didn't mean to upset you in the last thread. I should have said you were on the wrong thread and needed to be in the lighter zone. Well done on your weight loss so far
x

Angem said:
Good luck Wanda, sorry I didn't mean to upset you in the last thread. I should have said you were on the wrong thread and needed to be in the lighter zone. Well done on your weight loss so far
x

You did not!!! :-D Don't be daft...just getting used to this site & the threads. I'm thrilled with my loss so far, but don't want to back track so I need all the support I can get. I'm hoping that this site will keep me on the right road

Room for one more? I'm in the 12's and nearer the 11's very exciting!

Sorry to hear about your loss kimmy xx

Welcome Joanne - it's really nice to be getting all you newbies. Good luck on your journey to the 11's.

Do not follow my example!!! I've been a resident here since the end of May :D and now thinking of applying for lifetime membership. I'm within spitting distance now but just cannot seem to get there.

Kimmy - I am so sorry to hear about your friend from uni. It is really awful when you lose someone so young.

Thank you ladies. Kind of brings home point that we should look after our bodies and keep our weight down as you never know when your times up.
Its really horrible, she was only 21. Won't find out cause till pm complete but we suspect its to do with diabeties.

So sorry to hear about your loss Kimmy. I had a very difficult phone conversation with a lady this morning at work who has just lost her 16 year daughter to a pulmonary embolism.

Never a truer word spoken - you never know when your time is up, so live each day like it was your last!!!

Welcome Joanne - it's really nice to be getting all you newbies. Good luck on your journey to the 11's.

Do not follow my example!!! I've been a resident here since the end of May :D and now thinking of applying for lifetime membership. I'm within spitting distance now but just cannot seem to get there.

Well I was waiting about 2 months for my 2.5 stone sticker, mucking about :p

I don't wanna be here at the same weight next year, for sure!

Thank you ladies. Kind of brings home point that we should look after our bodies and keep our weight down as you never know when your times up.
Its really horrible, she was only 21. Won't find out cause till pm complete but we suspect its to do with diabeties.

:( awhh so sad. xx

So sorry to hear about your loss Kimmy. I had a very difficult phone conversation with a lady this morning at work who has just lost her 16 year daughter to a pulmonary embolism.

Never a truer word spoken - you never know when your time is up, so live each day like it was your last!!!

Not with food though, thats how i ended up here in the first place! Eating like it was going out of fashion hehe. x

Better than a gain Kimmy love!

Well done and I agree, better than a gain :) x

Lost 5lb this week. I'm
Now 12 st 7 half way to the 11's :)

Back