Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Emmou said:
Crickey, what a fantastic loss! Well done.

Thankyou :) I worked hard for it lots of body magic running & the gym :)

Thankyou both . Hope the next half Of the 12's is as straight forward :)

Lost 5lb this week. I'm
Now 12 st 7 half way to the 11's :)
Blumin ' 'eck . . . that's mega. Even with all the body magic that is fan-tab-u-loso!

Hi all, I can finally become an official number of this group again - hit 12.13 last night, more through luck than judgement but I think going back to the gym might have slightly offset the rest of the bad food choices. Haha.
Good luck this week all.
Xx

I am feeling the pain today. Think I went a bit ott at gym yesterday. Had only done aqua zumba since joined it last week. I was trying to keep up with the oap who was kicking my ass on every machine next to me and not even breaking a sweat!

Very happy as I am now 12 5, hope to be down to 11 something before Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done girls! If I lose 2lb this week I'll get my 3 stone award and it will take me at 12 1.5lb *fingers crossed* x

Did my final WI before going on holibobs for 10 days.

I've lost 2¼ lbs since Monday (carb bloat gone) and am now 11 st 12¾ lbs!! :eek:

Also hit target. Gobsmacked and very happy. :D

Will not be deserting this thread though! As I love you ladies too much!

See you on 4th December. No doubt with a (titchy - I hope) gain!

Failed in my mission to get below 12 stone: by putting on 1lb which is a complete mystery: now 12 stone 1.5lb and gutted:cry:

I've lost 2¼ lbs since Monday (carb bloat gone) and am now 11 st 12¾ lbs!! :eek:

Woooooooooooo-hoooooooooooo!!!

Well done Bev - and so well deserved - boy have you had to work hard for it!

:bighug: :happy096: :clap: :bliss::scale::talk017: :angel09: :thankyouthankyou: :winner: :0clapper: :woohoo: :party0011: :wee: :party0038: :party0049: :party0019: :greenapple:

Ha, ha...... every congratulatory smilie I could find xxxxxxxxx

New here

Hi everyone, i'm new here and struggling to understand how to use the website, but staggering through it!
I started s/w about 2 years ago at 10stone 10, wanting to get back down to 9stone. I almost got there, but then other issues came into light and I stopped going, stopped following the plan. 2 years later i'm 12stone 4 :(
Feeling very fed up recently (i'm on a media and performance course at uni and constantly on camera, being the big one isn't nice) It has even made me stop acting to an extent ...:cry:

Today is my second day of doing slimming world at home and it's only 5 lbs but it would mean a lot to me to get down into the 11's! I'm only short you see! haha
Glad to see others in the same boat :):family2:

Woo hoo well done pomette!! Have a great holiday! Hopefully I have ditched the last one hald pounds to get down to next stone by time you return! X

Welcome April!

Just did some more kettlebells workout, shattered. Got a apple and some toffee apple WW yog mmm, laaaaavvvvvllleeeyyy :D

Back