Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

:D

Thanks guys!
It really does! Damn being a short arse! At least when I lose my extra weight i'll have a lovely petite frame under there (i'm hoping :)!)
So far so good. Third day back on the wagon tomorrow, have been stuffing myself with bananas and satsumas!

Does drinking plenty of water help aid weight loss? I know it's good to drink lots of water anyways, just wondered if anyone had experienced any help with weight loss?
:hmm:

just a pound for me... mind you i did rather enjoy some lucious party food last night....

Ok. I lost 1/2 last night which means I'm 12 st 6 lbs now so more than halfway to the 11's :)

It's going slow but at least it's in the right direction!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, depressed slimmer here asking if I can join your group?

Started SW 7/8 weeks ago and have so far lost 17.5lbs and was ticking along nicely thinking I had made it in to the 11's but have just discovered my scales have been lying too me :( :( Me and my OH done a test this morning on some other scales and it turns out we are actually both 17lbs heavier than our scales were saying......therefore 7-8weeks and 17.5lbs later it actually turns out I am actually in the high 12's (obviously started a lot higher in the 14's so the WI loss has still occured!) but has come as a big blow!!

So back down the 12's I go........again :( K x

1.2lbs off for me this week so I'm back to the same weight I was a month ago...............I know I shouldn't moan, but this is blood hard work!

12st 4.2lbs now - I hope to be out of the 12s before Christmas - which, even with my notoriously slow losses, is a realistic aim, (and no doubt back in them again after :8855:)

*sigh*
after a short absence from minimins (fool fool!) here i am again :D
i was doing great at about 12.11 but then got a sick bug and went down to 12.6, of course that's all back and the winter munchies are NOT helping ;)
so here i am ready to begin again, hooray for minimins!

xxx

Hi everyone, glad I've found this group.

Am 5' 8 and 12 st 4. started SW diet this week (not for the first time in my life!!).

would love to be 10 stone 7 again, but am trying to get pregnant again so will definitely settle for 11 stone 7 as a nice healthy pre-pregnancy weight. Turn 30 just after christmas so got my eye on a little black dress for the party, currently the zip and I are not friends, but am hoping that will change.

Had never weighed in in the 12s before, was a bit of a shock, but I guess that's what happens when you base your diet mainly around flapjack and roast potatoes!

Anyway, am green-daying as if my life depends on it, and have first weigh-in monday night, fingers crossed!

Hi everyone, glad I've found this group.

Am 5' 8 and 12 st 4. started SW diet this week (not for the first time in my life!!).

would love to be 10 stone 7 again, but am trying to get pregnant again so will definitely settle for 11 stone 7 as a nice healthy pre-pregnancy weight. Turn 30 just after christmas so got my eye on a little black dress for the party, currently the zip and I are not friends, but am hoping that will change.

Had never weighed in in the 12s before, was a bit of a shock, but I guess that's what happens when you base your diet mainly around flapjack and roast potatoes!

Anyway, am green-daying as if my life depends on it, and have first weigh-in monday night, fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you:)

Hi all, first weigh in done from home and 1.8lbs loss, happy with that as I've gone a bit easy on myself as its the first diet I've done in 3 years (2 children) and used to eating off there plates and eating snacks with them!

Good luck everyone x

first weigh in, and I've done a silver 7 so am now 11 11. Really chuffed and hoping (praying) I can carry on with eating like this. My OH congratulated me and helpfully suggested I celebrate with some cake. Thanks dear.

Hi all, depressed slimmer here asking if I can join your group?

Started SW 7/8 weeks ago and have so far lost 17.5lbs and was ticking along nicely thinking I had made it in to the 11's but have just discovered my scales have been lying too me :( :( Me and my OH done a test this morning on some other scales and it turns out we are actually both 17lbs heavier than our scales were saying......therefore 7-8weeks and 17.5lbs later it actually turns out I am actually in the high 12's (obviously started a lot higher in the 14's so the WI loss has still occured!) but has come as a big blow!!

So back down the 12's I go........again :( K x
ah that is a very bad scales! You still have had a fatastic loss so far regardless of what your actual weight is. Welcome to the 12's

first weigh in, and I've done a silver 7 so am now 11 11. Really chuffed and hoping (praying) I can carry on with eating like this. My OH congratulated me and helpfully suggested I celebrate with some cake. Thanks dear.
I know how you feel. Sometimes our OH dont think do they??? LOL

Brilliant loss for your first week btw.

We only just met you and we are losing you already!

You are now in 11 stones to the 10 stones - huge congratulations!

Hi everyone,

I started at 12st 13lb and am now 12st 2lb. My goal is around 11st.

My problem is saying no..birthday cakes at work, when we go shopping OH gets crisps for weekend so I get crisps for the weekend...just need to change my thought processes and I'm certain I can do it!

Welcome girlinabox and good luck with your weight loss journey.

You might like to have a look at your stats - if you are 6ft 5inches tall and 12st 12lbs, you don't need to lose any weight (and you would be the tallest lass I've ever met by far!)

Welcome girlinabox and good luck with your weight loss journey.

You might like to have a look at your stats - if you are 6ft 5inches tall and 12st 12lbs, you don't need to lose any weight (and you would be the tallest lass I've ever met by far!)

Lol! How did that happen?! I'm actually 5ft 7! Will go get that changed now :)

Down to 12.3 only go a 1/2lb off at weigh in :(

Woop woop lost 2.5lbs so now 12stone 8lbs
Need 3lbs to get club 10 now

Back