Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

2 off for me now 12.5 :)

TrimTrixy said:
Well done everyone. I lost 1.5 lbs this week taking me to 12stone 1lb! Ooh will I be leaving you lovely people next week?

Well done fingers crossed

bexyboo said:
Ooo lost 1lb tonight. Woop woop. x

Well done we're all be in the 11's before we know it :)

Put 2 on last night so now shouldn't be here (again) :(
Spoke to my consultant about it afterwards and realised I actually have a lot going on:
I'm on a redundancy notice pending a funding application which was decided on mon but we won't find out the result for 1-2 weeks (if it's a negative outcome I lose my job on 31st December :( )
I'm in my second year of uni and have 3 essays to write, an academic poster to design and an exam to study for and all the deadlines are in 2 weeks.
Stress with the flat which has damp and letting agent is dragging his heels plus the usual Christmas stresses.

My meals are fine but I start to stress and snack on junk so she has suggested I give myself 20 syns a day for this week to give me a bit more flexibility (I haven't been counting syns coz it just hasn't felt like enough. First day on 20 syns and I had (I think) 17 (which is about 20 less than every other day last week) but can't get on the slimming world site so have asked on the syn values page, fingers crossed.

Update

Hi everyone, just an update, I managed to loose 5 lbs this week! This was my first week (have done SW before but a while ago),
which brings me down to 11 stone 13 lbs, just in the 11s! So pleased right now, and although it's only albs into the 11s, it means a lot for those scales to say 11 not 12 :)
Feeling really positive this week, and about to join the 11 stone to 10 stone thread in a bit :D
Happy slimming everyone :)
x

2lbs for me tonight, which means I have got just over the stone loss marker by half a pound:p Never would have thought it when I started at Easter. Now just 6.5lbs to go for my Christmas target...

Still in the 12's: only half off this week and it is all becoming very frustrating:(
Still new week ahead and I must be positive!:eek:

skinnyminx said:
2lbs for me tonight, which means I have got just over the stone loss marker by half a pound:p Never would have thought it when I started at Easter. Now just 6.5lbs to go for my Christmas target...

Yay well done :))

Holidaygirl10 said:
Still in the 12's: only half off this week and it is all becoming very frustrating:(
Still new week ahead and I must be positive!:eek:

Better off than on that's great . Good luck for the coming week

Fairymary said:
wow mrs big b, you are flying it, you will be leaving us here in no time

Oooh I hope so would love to be in the 11's by the new year

Another 1lb off for me. Some of you out there are doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work, Christmas will be here in no time. Now 3lb to go to my 2 stone target. Have a good week everyone

xx

Can I join please?! I'm 12st 11 at the moment having lost 11lbs so far. The last month has been tough going with a half lb up, a half lb down & 2 sts! My leader has looked at my diary & is happy that I'm doing everything right so just going to stick with it & hope the weight starts coming off!

I have an underactive thyroid so I don't expect big losses at all but I do like to see some kind of loss after sticking to the plan each week!

Welcome Sinead. Sorry to hear you are a slow loser - so am I..... huge dose steroids don't help me :sigh: Ruddy frustrating isn't it. I have been doing SW since May and have yet to lose my first stone :eek:

Perhaps you should come and join us other slow losers on the really slow loss team thread - here's the link http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/196573-really-slow-loss-team.html

We are all up and down like a fiddler's elbow on that thread - in fact, if you lose more than a pound you get to sit on the naughty step for a week - that's how slow we are :) It's a great thread and very supportive of people who aren't going downwards quite as fast as perhaps they would like :rolleyes:

A 0.8lb loss for me today bringing me down to 12st 3lbs.

Oh, and I lost my first stone - and I didn't excpect that!

Thanks a million for the welcome Annya & the tip on the slow weight loss forum. I'll be heading over there now!

Congratulations on getting to your stone! I hope I'll get to join you with a 1 st loss before Christmas.

Morning all!

After dreading my WI all week I actually managed to lose weight :) (-1.25lbs) This has taken me into the single figures of the 12's - sounds silly I know but I felt like it was a good achievement!!) Now weigh 12st 8.75!! Only 1lb away from my 1.5stone award so I am determined to do it this week!!

Hope you all have a great week!! K x

Back